Chapter Sixteen

Always in my heart

"I will tell you about my past, or at least the past of someone I once was," the Evil Queen said. "But consider yourself warned. My story is not one that ends with a happily-ever-after."

"What actually happened to the Evil Queen, noona?" 

"Hmm.. We will know about it in the next chapter WHICH I will read it tomorrow."

"Awww.. Come on noona, I want to know about the Evil Queen's past."

"I'm sorry Minho, but I have to go now and you, young man, you need to get your sleep and noona needs her beauty sleep as well. I promise i will come as soon as I finish my shift and read the next chapter to you."

"Okay.."

The little boy pouted and nodded his head. Anna giggled and ruffled his hair. She said her goodbye and walked to the changing room to get changed. After changing her clothes, she checked her phone. There were some messages from Myungsoo and a lot of missed calls from Woohyun! She read a text which was sent by Woohyun, asking her to come over to his place for dinner.

She arrived at Woohyun's apartment. She pressed the door bell. When the door was opened, Anna was surprised to see the person. It wasn't her brother. He flashed a smile at Anna and moved to the side and held the door to make a way for Anna to enter the house. Anna thanked him and returned his smile. Sunggyu gave Anna an awkward grin and rubbed the back of his neck. He paced towards Anna and hesitated whether to hug her or shake hands. But he decided to held out his hand. Anna took his hand and shook his hand. Anna giggled to see Sunggyu's awkwardness.

"Hi Anna, remember me?"

"Of course I remember you. Sunggyu oppa. How are you? When did you arrive?"

"I'm good, just a little tired. You know, jet-lag. I arrived this afternoon."

"I see. It was nice to see you again. Where is Woohyun oppa?"

"He's in the kitchen, preparing the food. He was so supposed to prepare it two hours ago but he did something else instead."

"What did he do?"

"Sleeping next to me.."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. Anna let out a soft chuckle when she heard it. Anna went to the kitchen to greet Woohyun, Sunggyu followed her from behind. Woohyun was too busy preparing the food then he looked up and saw Anna entered the kitchen. He frowned and put the knife away and walked towards Anna with his hands in his hips.

"Yah, where have you been??"

"Sorry oppa, I was busy with my work. I left my phone in the locker room."

Woohyun glared at Anna but his expression softened when Sunggyu told him to be nice to Anna since she just got back from work. To lighten up the atmosphere, Anna made an aegyo action which made Woohyun and Sunggyu burst into laugher because Anna was so terrible with aegyo. Anna blushed when the boys laughed at her. Sunggyu and Anna helped Woohyun prepared the food. Just then the door bell rang, Anna went to get the door. When she opened the door she saw Dongwoo and another man. She greeted the two men and invited them inside. Dongwoo excitedly hugged Anna. Anna giggled.

"Anna banana~ how are you??"

"I'm all good oppa."

"Where's Myungsoo?"

"He has a business trip to Japan."

"I see. Oh yes, meet Lee Howon. I bet you guys never meet before right? He's an intern in our department. Howon-ah, meet Anna, Woohyun's sister. She worked at the same hospital too."

Both Anna and Howon bowed and shook hands as they introduced themselves. Anna told Dongwoo that Woohyun is in the kitchen with Sunggyu. Dongwoo widened his eyes when he heard Sunggyu's name, he rushed to the kitchen leaving Anna with Howon behind. Anna showed Howon the way to the living room and initiated a conversation with him.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Dongwoo made a commotion as soon as he entered the kitchen. He was so excited to see Sunggyu again. Dongwoo hugged Sunggyu tightly and cried out loud. Sunggyu laughed when he saw Dongwoo reaction and hugged him back. He patted his back. 

"Yah Jang Dongwoo, is this how you greet your sunbae?"

"H-hyung. I'm so happy to see you again."

Dongwoo said it in a trembling voice and watery eyes. Sunggyu found it really funny so he laughed again. But the other one didn't find it funny though. Woohyun narrowed his eyes when he saw the other two hugged each other. He walked over to them and pulled them apart. He put his arm around Sunggyu's waist. 

"That's enough."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. Dongwoo chuckled and wiped his tears. Just then, the reunion of the three men were interrupted when Anna came to the kitchen.

"Is the food ready yet? We're starving.."