Chapter Four

Always in my heart

"Oppa, I have to go now!"

"Aish, where to?"

"I have a date with my friends."
 
"Oh okay, I will see you soon. Send my regards to mum and dad."
 
"Okay, tell Sunggyu oppa I said hi. Oppa, annyeong~"
 
*Video call ended*
 
Woohyun put his phone away and turned his focus to his laptop. He started to type his final report. He's going back to Korea soon. He has been living in the U.S. for 9 years now, since after he graduated, started his internship and became one of the neuro-surgeon in one of the local hospital. Now, he had decided to return to Korea and work at his father's hospital. Moreover, he really missed his family. He only got the chance to meet them when they came to visit him which was last two years, during christmas. He's been very busy with his work.
 
"Yah, Nam Woohyun, I'm hungry!"
 
He flinched and turned his head. 
 
"Oh hyung, it's you. I didn't hear you're coming home."
 
"That's because you were too busy talking to your sister."
 
"Oh sorry, what do you want to eat?"
 
"I don't know, I'm too tired to think what to eat. Just cook something nice."
 
"Okay.."
 
Woohyun got up from his seat. He watched Sunggyu sat on the couch and the television. When he was about to walk to the kitchen, he remembered something.
 
"Sunggyu hyung, Anna say hi."
 
And walked to the kitchen. Sunggyu just nodded and continued watching the television.
 
======================================================================================================
 
"When is your flight?"
"On Friday.."
"Okay... What time?"
"Nine in the evening.."
 
There was an awkward silent. Sunggyu stared blankly at his food. He and Woohyun didn't talk that much lately ever since Woohyun told him that he is going to return to Korea. Thinking about it makes his feeling even hurt. He sighed. He had to accept Woohyun's decision in order to see him happy.
 
"Hyung.."
"Yeah?"
"Are sure you don't want to come with me? We can still work together at my dad's hospital."
"..... I'm full."
 
Sunggyu shut his eyes tightly and stood up and ignoring Woohyun. He left the kitchen and walked to his room. 
 
Woohyun sighed and rubbed his temples. He pulled his hair feeling frustration. He tried to convince Sunggyu to come with him, but it was useless. He didn't want to leave him but he missed his family and its about time for him to return and help his father. 
 
He met Sunggyu during his first year in the university. Sunggyu was his senior. When he first arrived in the U.S. he struggled a lot because of the different culture and Sunggyu was the one who helped him to get through the hardships. Since then, they got closer and started to be in a relationship. Yes, he and Kim Sunggyu are lovers. His family knew about it, although his parents opposed it at first. Woohyun and Sunggyu worked in the same hospital but Sunggyu is a dermatologist.
 
"Hyung..."
 
Sunggyu heard him, he shut his eyes and pretended to sleep. Then he felt Woohyun sat on the bed. Woohyun caressed his face. He couldn't stand it anymore. He must talk to him. No, they must talk about this. He opened his eyes, turned his body and sat up. Woohyun was startled with Sunggyu's action. He thought Sunggyu was asleep.
 
"Nam Woohyun. I'm sorry that I can't come with you. I'm still not ready to go back. I love this place and I still want to live here. Just... Give me time. I will return when I'm ready."
 
He sighed and held Woohyun's hands.
 
"But hyung..."
 
He put his index finger on Woohyun's lips and shook his head. He looked into his eyes and slowly hugged him. He rested his head on Woohyun's shoulder.
 
"I promise.."
 
Woohyun pulled away from Sunggyu's hug. He cupped Sunggyu's face and slowly drew he face closer and gave a peck on Sunggyu's lips. 
 
"I will missed you..."