Chapter Six

Always in my heart
Woohyun saw Anna waved at him excitedly. He gave out a small laugh seeing Anna's excited face. How cute. He waved back and pushed his trolley. Anna dashed to Woohyun's direction and hugged him tightly. Woohyun pinched her cheeks. She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted. Woohyun laughed seeing her expression and apologized. Anna linked her arm around Woohyun's arm and together they walked to the parking lot. They got into the car after putting all Woohyun's luggages in the car, and the drove off from the airport.
 
"Oppa, if you're tired, you can take a nap and I will wake you up when we arrive later."
 
Woohyun nodded. He stared outside the car window. It's been a while since he left Seoul but now, he's back. Back to his home country. Reunited with his beloved family. Woohyun pressed the "down" button and feel the breeze brushing his face. He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.
 
"Oppa, wake up. We're here."
 
Anna shook his shoulder gently. Woohyun slowly opened his eyes. His head feels a little bit heavy. His vision is still blurry so he rubbed his eyes and yawned. He watched Anna walked to the back of the car. Anna was unloading the luggages out from the car. Woohyun still feel sleepy, when he was about to close his eyes, Anna opened the door. 
 
"Oppa, wake up! You can continue having your nap later. Come and help me carry the luggages first!"
 
Woohyun lazily got out from the car and helped his sister carried the luggages. As soon as they entered the house, Mrs Nam ran to Woohyun and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheeks. He put the luggages down and hugged his mum back. 
 
"I missed you mum."
"I missed you too Woohyunnie!"
 
Mrs Nam pulled away from Woohyun and pinched his cheeks. Woohyun scrunched his face.
 
"Where's dad?"
"He's on his way now. Now, go to your room and have a rest okay? I'll call you when dinner is ready."
 
She touched Woohyun's face and smiled. Finally, her family has reunited again. 
 
Woohyun walked to the stairs and went up to his room. He scanned around his room, nothing's changed. He shrugged. Everything is still in the same place, except his graduation picture which was on the wall. Then he walked to his luggages and ped one of them. He took out a picture frame and put it on his study desk. It was a picture of him and Sunggyu. He smiled when he looked at the picture and gave a flying kiss as if Sunggyu could see it. He walked to his bed and lay down and dozed off.
 
Woohyun was woken up by the knocking sound from the door. The door was opened and somebody walked into his room.
 
"Oppa, are you awake?
 
He slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and saw Anna stood at the side of his bed. 
 
"Oppa, it's dinner time. Mum and dad are waiting downstairs, but if you still feel tired, I can tell them to eat without you."
 
"Nah, it's okay. I will join you guys in a bit."
 
Woohyun got up and walked to the bathroom to wash up. Anna saw his picture with Sunggyu. They looked cute together. She told herself and smirked. She went out from Woohyun's room and went downstairs.
 
"So Woohyun, when do you want to start working?"
 
"Anytime.."
 
The Nam were having their first family dinner. Mr Nam was so happy to see his completed family. 
 
"So soon-to-be Mrs Kim Myungsoo, how's the wedding preparation? Do you need any help?"
 
"Nopes oppa. Mum is helping me already. You just have to prepare yourself."
 
"I would love to meet him"
 
"Soon oppa, soon~"
 
Anna grinned at Woohyun. He chuckled. He felt delighted to hear his one and only sister is getting married. He made the right decision. At least he got to attend her wedding. After enjoying the dinner, the Nam spent the rest of the evening talking about random things and catching up stories about recent events and etc. Then they called it a night and went to their bedrooms. Before Woohyun went to his room, he walked to Anna's room and knocked on the door.
 
"Just come in, it's not locked."
 
Woohyun entered the room and saw Anna was sitting on the sofa, reading a book. Still a bookworm, he thought to himself and smirked. He walked to Anna and sat next to her. Anna looked up at Woohyun and put down her book on her lap.
 
"Yes oppa, you're not sleepy yet?"
"I was about to but I thought I would like to have a short chat with my sister. I missed talking to you."
"Hehe. i missed you too,oppa."
"So, when are you going to introduce that Myungsoo guy to me? I really want to meet him and to see what kind of guy he is."
"THAT Myungsoo guy is apparently, MY fiancé. He's a nice guy, you will like him. You will meet him soon."
 
Woohyun laughed and put up his hands and apologized after receiving an annoyed glare from Anna. Anna rolled her eyes.
 
"Anyways, I'm going to hit the sack now. Enjoy your reading and don't stay up so late. It's not good for your health. Good night Anna."
"Okay oppa, I will finish this one chapter then I'm off to bed. Good night."
 
Woohyun got up from the sofa and patted Anna's head and went to his room.