Chapter Seven

Always in my heart
Woohyun arrived at the entrance of the hospital. This was his first time, stepping his feet at his father's hospital. The hospital was officially opened last two years but Woohyun wasn't there during the opening ceremony as he was busy working in the U.S. Since it was his first time, he still not familiar with the building, it wasn't really a big building. When he entered the building, he went straight to the receptionist, asking for the Neurology department. Woohyun noticed the receptionist gave him a flirtatious gaze when he talked to her. He smirked and walked away and went to the lift. Whilst he was waiting for the lift to come down, he saw Anna and her friends walking towards the lift. She was busy chatting with them. They wore the same uniforms. Right, Anna worked as a nurse at the Nam hospital. He called Anna. Anna turned around and grinned widely as she saw Woohyun. Her friends turned around as well when they saw Anna's sudden changed face expression. Woohyun saw the two familiar faces and waved at them. They waved back and followed Anna, who was walking towards Woohyun.
 
"Oppa, you're here!"
 
And gave Woohyun a hug.
 
"Hello hyung! It's been a while since I last met you. How are you hyung? I heard you will start working today!"
 
"Hi Sungyeol. Yeah, today it's my first day."
 
Woohyun smiled and rubbed his neck. He then turned to the other guy, who stood next to Sungyeol.
 
"How are you Sungjong? You look different fron the last time I saw you! More mature perhaps?"
 
"Yah, hyung.."
 
Sungjong pouted. Woohyun chuckled and ruffled Sungjong's hair.
 
"So, are you guys working in the same department?
 
"No hyung. Me and Anna are working at the children ward. Meanwhile, Sungjong is working at the Neurology department. Eh wait, you work in the Neurology department right??"
 
Woohyun nodded. Just then, the lift door opened. All four of them entered. Anna pressed the first and second floor. They had a short chat. Anna and Sungyeol got out from the lift when they arrived at the first floor. Before Anna went out, she gave Woohyun a brief hug and wished him good luck. When they arrived at the second floor, Sungjong showed Woohyun around the Neurology department. He introduced all the staffs who worked in that department.
 
"Well, well~ Look who's here. Isn't it the famous Nam Woohyun?"
 
Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows. The voice sounds familiar. He turned his back around to see the owner's voice. He smirked when he saw the face. He crossed his arms and stared at the person. Woohyun told Sungjong to leave him with the other person. Sungjong was puzzled with the situation. He then shrugged his shoulder and walked away, leaving the two men glaring with each other.
 
"Jang Dongwoo. It's been a while."
 
The two men glared at each other for a few seconds and then they laughed. Woohyun gave Dongwoo a hug. He pulled himself away from Dongwoo and punched lightly on his chest. 
 
"Yah, I didn't know you're working here!"
 
"Haha. Yeah, it's almost a year now. Your dad told me you're coming to work here. I've been waiting for you! Everyone's been talking about you. They were anxious to know when are you going to start working and been wondering what kind of person you are."
 
Dongwoo rolled his eyes and dramatically explained to Woohyun about the news. Woohyun laughed when he heard it. He and Dongwoo went to the same university in the U.S. but Dongwoo left to Korea as soon as he finished his internship at the same hospital where Woohyun used to work. 
 
Woohyun saw a man stood behind Dongwoo. He saw the man's name tag, an intern eh? He said to himself. Dongwoo noticed Woohyun was looking at the man behind him. Then he remembered he was supposed to bring the young man to the ward! He totally forgot about the poor man as he was too excited chatting with his old friend.
 
"Oh sorry. This is Lee Howon."
 
"An intern?"
 
"Yeah, he just started about one week ago."
 
Woohyun held out his hand and introduced himself. Howon bowed and shook Woohyun's hand.
 
"Hello, I'm Lee Howon. Nice to meet you, sunbae-nim."
 
Woohyun stared at Howon's features. He was one handsome young man. Dongwoo realised Woohyun was checking out on Howon. He slung his arm around Woohyun's shoulder and leaned closer to Woohyun. He whispered to Woohyun's ear, "He's mine." Woohyun gave out a little laugh and nudged Dongwoo and pushed him away. 
 
"Yah, that's hurt!"
 
Dongwoo pouted and rubbed his rib. After chatting for a while, Dongwoo and Howon excused themselves because they had to go to the ward to do some check-ups on the patients. Woohyun decided to go to his father's office and greet him.