Chapter Eight

Always in my heart

The hall was decorated with some cream-colored fabric hanging on the ceiling. There were small vases of fresh flowers in the middle of the table and also, lanterns were hung on top of each table. Some of the guest enjoyed their meals whilst listening to the live band who were playing on the stage. Some were chatting with each other. Dr. Nam and his wife greeted some of the guest. The wedding reception went smooth and everybody seems to enjoy every moments of the night. They felt joyful with the union of Myungsoo and Anna.

Anna and Myungsoo were busy having conversation with some of the guests. Then the live band played one of the songs that the couple love to listen when they were dating. Myungsoo excused himself and asked Anna to dance with him. Anna let out a small chuckle when Myungsoo bowed and held out his hand. Anna took his hand and followed him to the dance floor.

Myungsoo slid his arms around Anna's waist, meanwhile Anna put her arms around Myungsoo's neck. They slowed dance to the music.

"You look extra stunning tonight."

"Extra? Just extra?"

"Yeah.."

Anna pouted and hit lightly on Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Yah, how dare you hit your husband? I'm going to eat you up tonight."

Myungsoo raised one of his eyebrows and smirked. Anna widened her eyes and giggled when she heard it. They were dancing to few songs. When the song ended, Myungsoo kissed Anna's forehead. 

"I love you, Lee Anna."
"I love you too, Kim Myungsoo."

As they were busy showing affection with each other, somebody tapped on Myungsoo's shoulder. It was Dr. Nam. He asked Myungsoo if he can have a dance with his daughter. Myungsoo beamed and let the father and daughter danced to the next song. Myungsoo then walked to one of the table and sat on a vacant chair and watched Anna danced with Dr. Nam.

"Kim Myungsoo..."

Myungsoo turned his head when he heard somebody called his name. He saw Woohyun walking towards him. Woohyun sat on the vacant seat which was next to Myungsoo. 

"Isn't she look gorgeous? She look happy."

"Yeah. I feel really grateful to have her as my wife."

"You better take a good care of her. She may look strong but she's vulnerable inside."

Myungsoo nodded and agreed with Woohyun. The two men talked about random stuffs. Woohyun laughed when Myungsoo told him about Anna refused to go on honeymoon but wanted to spend at their new home,  which was a wedding gift from Myungsoo's parents.

"Seriously, no honeymoon?"

"Yes hyung. She doesn't want to spend money on the honeymoon. She even said everywhere is the same as long I'm with her."

"Does Anna still volunteering at the orphanage?"

"Yes. You know Anna better than me. She's really a workaholic. I don't understand her sometimes. She never complaints that she's tired or what."

Myungsoo shook his head when he said that. Woohyun chuckled even more. He couldn't agree more on that. Anna is a workaholic. She always keep herself busy with works even when she was busy preparing for the wedding. When she had her days off, she preferred to do volunteer work at the orphanage instead of staying at home. The orphanage where she used to live and where she met Myungsoo.

It was two years ago when Myungsoo first met Anna. During the weekends or semester breaks, Anna will spend most of her time doing volunteer work, together with Mrs. Nam. She read books to the children and helped around in the orphanage. One day, Myungsoo went to the orphanage to discuss with Miss Choi regarding the charity event which was organised by Myungsoo's father. Anna volunteered to help organising the charity event and that was the time when she met Myungsoo. It wasn't a good start. Both Myungsoo and Anna were stubborn and they disagreed on some things and argued a lot during the process of the event. However, they got closer and developed feelings towards each other as time passed by. When the charity event ended, Myungsoo made a bold decision by asking Anna out and since then, they started to date and became a couple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna slowly opened her eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling. She took her phone from the bedside table and looked at the time. It was seven in the morning. She slowly removed Myungsoo's arm which was wrap around her body. She got up and walked to the bathroom and took a hot shower. After showering, she put on a tshirt and a short and then went outside to the kitchen. She brew the coffee and made some toasts. After preparing the breakfast, she went to the room to wake Myungsoo. She walked to the side of the bed where Myungsoo slept. She lowered her body and scanned at the handsome features and grinned widely. She felt so proud to have a good looking husband. She put her index finger on Myungsoo's face and traced the bridge of his nose. When her finger reached Myungsoo's lips, Myungsoo bit her finger. Anna flinched when Myungsoo did that. Then Myungsoo pulled her over and Anna landed on top of Myungsoo. Anna was surprised by that and let out a small laugh. Anna gave a peck on his lips. Myungsoo smiled and he moved Anna to the other side of the bed. He hugged her tightly and placed his forehead against Anna's. Anna giggled and hugged Myungsoo back. He smiled weakly and opened his eyes and kissed Anna.

"Good morning beautiful.."