Chapter Nine

Always in my heart

Anna held her head, it hurts. She shut her eyes tightly and massaged her temples. Slowly she crouched down and then she heard someone called her name. She looked up slowly, she saw Woohyun ran to her. Her view started to get blurry. She couldn't handled the pain in her head and suddenly her view turned black.

It was dark when Anna opened her eyes. It must have been night already. She just stayed on the bed and stared blankly in the darkness. With a sigh, she sat up and the lamp which was on the bedside table. She rested her head on the bed's headrest. Anna took her time sitting on the bed. She still feel a little bit dizzy. She was supposed to have a dinner with Woohyun but she got passed out due to the headache she had that afternoon. She then looked at the clock, it was quarter to eight! Myungsoo must be worried! She quickly got up and dashed to the door and went to the living room. She saw Woohyun was chatting with Myungsoo on the couch. Anna walked towards them and coughed. Both men looked up and saw Anna. 

"Anna, you're awake. How are you feeling?"

Anna saw Myungsoo didn't look at her. He was fiddling with his fingers and took his phone out and played with it. He ignored her. Anna knew Myungsoo was upset with her. She lowered her gaze from Myungsoo. Woohyun felt the tense atmosphere between Anna and Myungsoo. 

"Are you hungry, Anna? I've cooked pasta. But it's not much left though. Myungsoo and I ate most of it. I left some for you. I'll reheat it."

Anna nodded. Woohyun smirked. He knew Anna wanted to avoid Myungsoo so he asked her to join him to the kitchen and leaving the angry Myungsoo in the living room.

On their way back home, there was a silent atmosphere between Anna and Myungsoo. Anna stared outside the window and Myungsoo just focused on the road. When they arrived at home, Myungsoo got out from the car and walked to the house, leaving Anna behind. Anna stared at the back of Myungsoo and followed him slowly. This was the first time Anna saw Myungsoo got really mad, she didn't dare to say a single word. Myungsoo pressed the password and entered the house. He put the car key on the table at the hallway and went straight to the kitchen. Anna bit her lower lip and paced slowly inside the house. She went to the kitchen as well. Myungsoo opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water and drank it. While he was drinking, he felt two arms slid around his waist from behind. He ignored the backhug and continued drinking. When he finished his drink, he put the bottle away and removed Anna's arms and walked to the room, leaving her standing by herself in the kitchen.

Anna watched Myungsoo walked to the room. With a frustrated sigh, she pulled a chair and sat on it. She buried her head in her arms. She should have listened to Myungsoo. How stubborn of her! Anna has been complaining to Myungsoo that she had headaches lately and sometimes she feels sick. Myungsoo was concerned about her and asked her to go for a check up and took a few days off. It was probably because of fatigue and lack of sleep. But Anna ignored Myungsoo's advice and kept making herself busy with works. However, today her body couldn't cope up with the exhaustion and fainted when she was on her way to Woohyun's apartment. Luckily, Woohyun just got back from the convenient store and saw Anna collapsed.

Anna heard the room's door opened and saw Myungsoo carried a pillow and a blanket. She watched every moves Myungsoo made. Myungsoo put the pillow down and lie down on the couch, crossing his arms and shut his eyes. Anna rolled her eyes and shook her head. How unbelievable, Myungsoo is so immature. She walked to the room and washed up. After washing up, she put on her pyjamas, switched off the lights and went to bed.

The next morning, Anna woke up like usual. She went outside to check on Myungsoo. But the couch was empty and the only thing she saw was a neatly folded blanket and a pillow. She walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door, no sound was heard, she opened the door and it was empty. Then she went to the kitchen, she saw a mug of finished coffee in the sink. Myungsoo must have  gone to work already. Anna felt sad with Myungsoo's cold treatment. She made herself a breakfast and went to have a hot shower. She got herself ready for work. She put on the coat and went outside. She looked up at the sky, it was sunny but the winter breeze made Anna shivered. She pressed her lips and hugged herself and walked down the street, feeling down.