Chapter Eleven

Always in my heart

Anna woke up to see Myungsoo wasn't next to her. She got up and walked to the wardrobe and put on some clothes. She went outside and saw Myungsoo was making coffee in  the kitchen. She walked towards Myungsoo and slung her arms around him. She rested her head on Myungsoo's back and nuzzled her nose and sniffed Myungsoo manly scent. Myungsoo turned around and cupped her face and gave a peck on her forehead.

"Good morning baby.."

He stared at Anna's face and it with his thumbs. Then he walked to the kitchen counter, to get his coffee. He gave Anna her hot chocolate because Anna doesn't drink coffee, so he made her a hot chocolate instead. With his arm around Anna's waist and Anna's head rested on his shoulder, they stared outside the window while drinking their drinks. After finishing his coffee, he put it away and walked to the living room and put on his coat. Anna followed him. Before Myungsoo walked out from the house, Anna adjusted his tie. He gave her another kiss on the forehead and went to his car.

=======================================================================================

Woohyun heard a knock on his office's door, then he saw Anna entered the room, smiling widely.

"Oppa, do you have plans tonight?"

"Hmm.. I don't think so. Why?"

"Great! Let's have dinner together!"

"Eh? Where's Myungsoo?"

"Oh.. He said he will be coming home late tonight."

"Okay then. Just wait a little bit. I'm almost finish with my report."

Anna pulled a chair and sat opposite Woohyun. She took out her phone and texted Myungsoo, telling him that she will have her dinner with Woohyun.

"I'll have spaghetti with lotsa meatballs, please."

The waiter walked away after taking their order. Woohyun and Anna were having their dinner at one of Anna's favourite restaurant. They talked about random things whilst enjoying their food. Before they went outside, Woohyun put on a scarf around Anna's neck. Anna linked her arm around Woohyun's, together they walked out from the restaurant to the parking lot. They heard an old woman said, "Omoo, look at them. What a cute couple. They look good together."

Anna and Woohyun chuckled when they heard the comment. If only she knew they were actually siblings. When they walked to the parking lot, Anna stopped. She felt dizzy and her vision started to get blurry. She closed her eyes and massaged her temples. Woohyun who walked next to her, also stopped.

"Are you okay Anna?"

"Just a litte bit dizzy..."

"Did you sleep late again?"

"....."

"Anna, Anna.. I think you should take another few days off. I will talk to your head nurse tomorrow."

Anna was too dizzy to argue with Woohyun, so she just nodded and agreed to whatever Woohyun told her. Woohyun wrapped his arm around Anna's shoulder and slowly walked to the car. When they arrived at Anna's house, Woohyun noticed Myungsoo was home so he called him to come outside. Myungsoo went outside and paced to Woohyun's car. He saw Anna was asleep. Woohyun explained to Myungsoo about what had happened. Myungsoo just sighed when he heard it. He slowly pulled Anna and slung her on his back with a help from Woohyun. After putting Anna on bed, Myungsoo walked Woohyun to the door.

"Hmm.. Hyung, actually Anna has been complaining that she has headaches lately."
"Did you tell her to go for a check up?"
"I did but she refused to do it. She said she just needed some rest and she will be fine after that."

Woohyun started to feel really worried about Anna. But then he shook that feeling away. Maybe Anna was right, she needed some rest. He said his goodbye to Myungsoo and went to his car and drove off.