Chapter 6 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

Your POV 

I walked into the house, trying not to freak out as I came to my realization that BamBam is a gangster. How long had he kept this from me? I'm his girlfriend, or does he not treat me like one?

I sat on the sofa opposite of his, and he looked at me with hesitation in his eyes. I urged him to talk, needing some sort of explanation.

“Look, I know I kept this as a secret for as long as you could think. I didn't tell you because I was afraid that you would leave me,” his said, eyes tearing up.

I quickly went to sit next to him and placed my hand on his, while the other rubbed his cheeks, “Hey, I won't leave you. I love you too much, like how I like Jungkook,” I playfully , but he knew that Jungkook’s my ultimate bias in BTS.

He chuckled, “So, you’re not going to scold me or something?”

I smiled at him softly, and shook my head. I leaned towards him and gave him a peck on his nose. Just then, his phone rang, and as soon as he picked it up, the expression from his face turned rigid. He looked at me and anxiously said, “Babe, I need to go! The boys are going to get beaten to death!”

“I'll go with you!” I said, not wanting to make him go alone.

He shook his head and gently pushed me back onto the sofa, “You're pregnant, babe, and I promise, I'll come back safe and sound. Just stay here,” he hurriedly went out of the door. 

I sighed, my body twitching in agitation. I'm so worried about him, and his hyungs are getting beaten up. What about him? Is he able to fend himself?

-2hours later-

I looked at the clock and sighed. Bambam’s still not back yet, and it has been 2 hours since he had been away. Will he be alright?
My phone started to ring, and I picked it up without hesitation, “Hello?
'Cayla, BamBam is—“ I accidentally dropped the phone on the ground, my heart thumping wildly against my chest. Did something happen to him? Was he hurt?

I slowly picked the phone up and placed it on my ear. He didn’t quite exactly elaborate, and I hope that it wasn’t anything bad, “Continue.”

“Cayla, what happened?” JB asked, worried.

“Nothing, what happened to BamBam?” my voice shook with anxiousness.

I could hear his smile from the other side, “He's okay. He just has some minor injuries. We’re sending him back now.” I burst into tears of happiness or sadness, quite frankly, I’m not sure myself. I was just glad Bambam isn’t very hurt. 
The bell rang and I ran to open the door, but as soon as I saw the scene in front of me, my heart swelled in pain. Bambam had to be supported by two his of hyungs and they helped him walk over to the couch. His face was bruised, and blood stained his shirt. 

I started to tear up, but Bambam weakly held my face and smiled, “Hey, don't cry. I'm still here, right?”

“How is this fine?” I whined, moving him closer to the couch and went to take the first aid box. I carefully attended to his wound, but he didn’t make any noises and kept watching me intensely. Sometimes, he would flinch, and a small inaudible hiss would be heard, but he tried not to show his pain to me. I couldn’t stand seeing him like this. What if he continues on? I don’t think my heart can take it much further.

He held onto my hand and gestured me to sit beside him, his wounds already starting to heal. He shifted and laid his head on my lap, chuckling softly, “This really feels good.”

I smiled and smoothed out the tangles on his hair, as he touched my belly and kissed it, “The baby inside, what are we going to name it?” He shifted his eyes to meet mine.

I grinned and shouted, “JUNGKOOK!”

BamBam rolled his eyes, “What if it's a girl?”

“LET IT BE JUNG IN!” I teased BamBam and he kept silent.

His face suddenly turned serious, he sat up to look at me. I gulped. Those eyes weren't something I had seen before. It was almost as though he was going to devour me.

He smirked, “If you see Jungkook more than you see me, then you shall be punished.”

I pushed him away and tried to back off, but he is way too strong for me, “Come on, it's not like it's going to be the first. I've seen your body already, beautiful,” he whispered into my ears, his hot breath fanning my neck. He on my ear and trailed kisses down my neck. I tried to restrain the moans, but his skills were just...

He pushed me down on the sofa, took off my shorts and shirt, and I let him work over everything. 

It was a pleasure filled night.