Chapter 2 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

Bambam’s POV

I ruffled my hair out of frustration and huffed out displeasures of being an idol. It has been weeks since I visited Cayla’s house, and weeks since I’ve talked to her. The guilt is eating up on me, but I know deep down that Cayla trusts me. Right?

Just as I was about to take the keys out of my pockets, a loud shriek sounded from inside my house, and I realized that the front door was open. A thief? A robber? My mind moved to finding a weapon, and I quickly took a metal pole I found lying outside my gate. Barging in, I expected to see a huge bulky man, but instead, a woman was lying down on the floor, and Karen was standing beside her, a shocked look on her face.

I dropped the pole and walked nearer to see that it was Cayla and gasped. She was on the floor, unmoving, unconscious, and my heart raced to see her in such situation. I fastened my pace and knelt down beside her, “Babe! Wake up!”

Immediately, I glared at Karen and spat at her, “Karen! What are you trying to do!

“But oppa—“

“I am not your oppa,” I sneered, carrying Cayla's limp body up, “Get out of my house, now. I told you not to bother me anymore, didn’t I? Don’t cause any more trouble for the both of us. Leave, before I call the police on you.”

Karen stood still and crossed her arms, tears in her eyes, “Why her! Why not me!”
“Because you’re not Cayla,” I turned and laid Cayla down on the bed. I heard the front door close and knew Karen had left.

I heaved a sigh of relief and clutched her hand tight. This is my entire fault. I shouldn’t have left her, I shouldn’t have neglected her feelings, and I should have went to her earlier. I clenched my fists and vowed to protect her.

After a few moments, I felt her hand twitch and I looked over to see her waking up. She looked over at me, her eyes slightly hazy before squinting, “Bambam?”

“Cayla! Thank goodness. Are you okay? Did you get hurt? What happened? Why did you blackout—“

“I’m fine,” she snapped, and from the tone of her voice, I just knew that she was mad—I deserved all of it, all of the pain I’ve caused her. There was tension in the air, and I sighed, knowing that I have much explaining to do.

Your POV

The minute I went back to my senses, I could feel the warmth of skin on my hand, and my back was against a very soft comforter. Opening my lids, I could decipher a person’s shadow right beside me before focusing to none other than the boyfriend that caused me to lose consciousness. He jumped up and started bombarding me with questions, to which I snapped back, “I’m fine,” and stayed quiet after that.

I didn’t want Bambam to think that it’s fine ignoring me and giving me high hopes of a beautiful future. He disappointed me, and I’m fuming with so much anger, my head could burst with the excess heat.

“Who’s that girl?” I asked, my tone indifferent.

He stayed silent before speaking up, “My ex.”

My head snapped to look at his remorseful face. He stared at me and I felt a pang of empathy, “But I swear to God, Cayla, Karen means nothing to me. She’s being a fly these past few days, annoying me and annoying the other members as well. I’m so, so sorry for this, for letting her get into your head and for creating the misconceptions for you.”

“So you’re not cheating on me?” I questioned, “A hundred percent positive? If you want to tell me, tell me now before it’s too late, Bambam.”

“I’m not,” he said confidently, “I didn’t know she was going to create ruckus here and spoil our relationship. I promise I’m not, and that you’re the only one for me. I love you.”

I don’t know what to say and felt tears welling in my eyes. After not hearing his voice for a month, I’m starting to get super emotional. Was it true? Can I trust him to take my heart?

All of a sudden, my stomach started to gurgle and I felt my throat burning. Quickly, I ran out of the bathroom (unglamorously), puking out the contents. Bambam went after me and rubbed my back softly. At that moment, I could see just how worried he is.

I tried to stand up, but my legs went numb and I fell back down. He immediately didn’t ask twice and lifted me. I wasn’t in any position to complain.

After placing me back on the bed, he rushed to get me a glass of water and I drank everything down in one gulp, not realizing how thirsty I was.

“You’re okay now?” Bambam asked, and I nodded softly. I felt weak and vulnerable, but in the same time, glad to see that he’s worried for me.

But in the meantime, something else is bugging my head.

-*-
 
**Edited version done by xoxoexo
 
Hey hey my lovely bambi -s!! I decided to update today! I have 2 test tmr though ㅠㅡㅠ I hope I can do well.
I'm sorry that my story might be unclear at certain parts/whole chapter. Pardon any mistakes too.
Do comment! :)
I'll update on thurs still! <3