Chapter 8 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

Your POV


Let me explain for myself. I'm pregnant, so don't blame me for being so emotional. It's the hormones, I guess. I feel bad for Bambam, I know I shouldn't have shouted at him, but it was in the spur of the moment. I turned and walked back to his apartment.

Just then, someone tall covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming. I struggled to get out of his grasp, and my heart starting to beat wildly against my chest as my vision blurred from the tears in my eyes. However, it was too no avail. He was tall and muscular, and in no way am I able to get away from him.

I started to panic and started sobbing. I secretly hoped that Bambam would come and save me.

The guy pushed me into a car, and I fell forward towards the seat as the door clicked shut behind me. I looked up and saw a few people, but the tears in my eyes prevented me from seeing much.

Am I really kidnapped again?

The driver looked at me and spoke up, “Jungkook, what do you want to do with that kitten?”


Jungkook? Wait, Jungkook from BTS, Jungkook? I blinked and wiped away the tears before looking straight at him. It is Jungkook, but why… why would he?

He turned his gaze towards me and softened, “Just sit still.”

I frowned, “I am.”

He looked at me wide-eyed, “Mianhae… I'm older than you right?” (A/N : Jungkook is already 21, you are 20)

I didn't reply back and kept quiet, but someone from the front broke the silence. I turned to see V smiling, “Don't worry, we won't hurt you!”

I looked at him confused, “Then why did you kipnap me?”

BTS looked at each other, but they didn’t say anything. 

What's going on?


BamBam POV
I hit the wall next to me. My knuckles were bruised up, and some of them cracked open, causing blood to seep through. I took my phone and car keys before heading out. I called JB hyung and told him what happened, and the kind hyung he is, JB promised to help me out and told me to come to the base.

I sighed and hoped for Cayla to be safe before reaching my destination.

The moment I stepped in, I saw Yugyeom tracking down her. He smiled cheekily before standing up and grabbing the car keys, “Gangnam! Base 15!” he shouted.

“Base 15? The abandoned base?” JB asked. I took the key from Yugyeom and ran out immediately. I drove as fast as I could, and soon enough we had reached the base. It was huge, and it would take time to search for her, but JB gave us the directions and all of us were determined to get her before it’s too late.

I searched everywhere but the base was totally quiet. Had they moved somewhere else? Couldn’t be. We didn’t see them outside at all.

That was when I heard voices coming from a room right next to us. I squinted and realized that those were the voices of BTS. I kicked the door open and ran towards the whole team, but I saw her perfectly fine. In fact, some of the members were sitting down beside her and chatting comfortably. Cayla, however, had her arms and legs tied up to a chair, and that made me angrier.

Rapmon walked towards me and said, “So the rumours were true. Your base tracking devices are really good. In less than 30 minutes, you guys could actually find her.”

I glared at him and pulled his collar, anger fuming off my body, “Was this the reason why you kidnapped her? That's it? Why didn’t you kidnap someone else! She's pregnant, and if something happened to her, would you take the responsibility?"

Rapmon narrowed his eyes, “She's pregnant?”

“Why would I lie to you?” I yelled at him, and he backed away, arms raised. 

Rapmon sighed, “I'm sorry, buddy. We had no idea of her pregnancy.”

I shook my head and walked towards Cayla. The rest of the members untied her and she quickly shook the ropes off before standing in front of me.

I softened when I saw her frightful look, and she hugged me real tight, “I thought you wouldn't come!” She started to sob into my chest. I chuckled and wondered why she would think of such things. I patted and her hair, “Pabo.”

I looked back at BTS and saw all their heads down, “Yah!” I shouted, causing all of them to look up at me. They looked exactly like kids who just got scolded by their moms, and I had to resist laughing in front of their faces, “Don't take it to heart, everyone makes mistakes.”

I smiled at them, hoping that it would make them feel better. I was glad when I saw each of them smiling slowly, “We'll see each other soon, I believe!” I waved back at them and she suddenly ran towards them before hugging Jungkook.

I sneered and tapped my foot, causing Cayla to turn back and smile at me before letting go. I sighed and hugged her, not letting her get near to him anymore. I'm jealous, okay? I mean, really, which boyfriend wouldn't be?

Throughout the journey back home, the whole van relaxed, and everyone were laughing and teasing each other. I couldn’t believe what I would do if she had gotten hurt. Thank you, God.