Chapter 11 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

Your POV

I stood in front of the mansion that BamBam's manager had brought me to. It’s huge, and spacious, but as I think of what to do, I realized that I was going to be alone in this big area, and it scared me. Can't blame me for being scared. Those horror stories always come from people living alone in a huge mansion. 

I puffed my cheeks and touch my belly. Sighs, it's going to be a long 'vacation'. Long...

I went in and explored the house, realizing that it's interior was really confusing. The house was built like a maze. Did BamBam own this place?

I took out my phone, scrolling to see no messages or calls from Bambam. It's weird not getting a text from him, and I've got a really bad feeling something is about to happen.

“Awooo,” a wolf cried out of nowhere. I snapped my head up, surprised at the howl. This mansion isn't near the jungle, but rather beside the beach. Why would a wolf show up in the middle of a beach?

I shook the thought off and quickly grabbed my luggage, hunting down for my room. Yes, hunt. Maybe I should go for a walk after settling everything down! 


BamBam POV

I looked at Cayla from far. Seems like she's adapting to the mansion.

I quickly ran to the cave in the forest, hidden from the eyes of mere mundanes. It's more like an invisible forest that only certain creatures could see. It's our GOT7 secret hideout. I released my ears and turned my eyes into my real eye colour.

This forest today has a really dark aura. Something’s not right. 

“Awooo,” I heard the howl of a wolf and stopped in my tracks to listen to it carefully. It's not one of us.

After a few minutes of contemplation, I head it once again and just knew who they were. The Gaemps. What are they doing here? They couldn’t have possibly found out where we are.

I entered the cave and found the hyungs in their wolf form. However, there was another wolf inside. I looked at him and I realized he's the wolf guardian. I bowed down immediately and greeted him.

He had called for a meeting with us, and after a long meeting, I realized that it's no longer safe for Cayla to stay here. What am I going to say to her? That there's a demon going after her? She would never believe me. It even took her quite a while to get used to my ‘gang’ reputation.

Or she might understand, but would end up fainting. What am I going to do?

“Ahhhhh!” I suddenly heard a deafening scream.

My face paled, and I could recognize her voice from miles away. Cayla. I ran as quickly as I can to the mansion, hoping and praying to God that she would be okay.

As soon as I entered the mansion, I knew I was too late. The whole place smelled like blood, tasted like blood, and looked like blood. It’s like a huge massacre. I picked up the note on the floor, which was already soaked in blood. From the stench, I just knew it was hers. I punched the wall beside me as blood flowed out from my knuckles. I flinched at the pain. 

______.

 They took her.

I failed to protect her.

 Again.

I will get her back, Gaemps. 

Just watch out.