Chapter 7 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

BamBam POV

I woke up and saw Cayla still cuddling tightly on me. I chuckled and pushed her away gently. Standing up, I covered the blanket over her and took my clothes on the floor before washing up.

I went to the kitchen and made egg soup and beancurd wraps, her favorite food of all time. While preparing the tables, I felt a presence looming over me and arms wrapped around my torso. I turned around and saw her smiling cheekily at me, “So you didn't burn anything, right?”

“Never,” I winked at her and made her sit, bringing the food to her.

“Gomawo!” she beamed happily at me and gobbled down the food. Tsk this girl. 

Suddenly, she stopped eating and her face paled instantly. Her whole body hunched, and she quickly ran to the bathroom. I followed behind her, wondering what is going on. I softened as soon as I saw her throwing up, and bent down to rub her back. It hurts to see her suffering.

Just then, the doorbell rang. I pat her back, signaling that I'm going to get it. The person kept pressing it, and I mentally groaned, "I’m coming! Jeez.”

When I opened the door, I saw JB standing on my porch, his face bruised up and sporting a bloodied lip, “What happened, hyung?!” I exclaimed, shocked to see him with injuries. GOT7 is the best gang, and it's impossible for JB to get bruised up so badly, since he’s one of the best along with Jr.

JB pulled my hands and looked at me, “We need your help! We can't handle them alone, Bambam.”

“What… you mean our gang is under attack? But Cayla is—“ I recalled her morning sickness and didn’t want to leave her alone.

“Please, they’re going to die if you don’t help out,” he looked at me, defeated.

I can't say no, they are my hyungs after all, and I’m a part of their gang too, “Wait here,” I ran to the room and changed my clothes, getting ready to leave. I walked to the bathroom and saw her sitting beside the toilet bowl, her face emotionless. I held her hand, “Baby, I need to go to my hyungs for a few hours. Something happened to them.”

She suddenly started to cry and looked away from me. I felt a stab of guilt on my chest and I wiped away the tears on her face, but she slapped my hand away without a glance. I sighed and left the toilet, not knowing what’s right anymore.

That was when I heard something crashing, and someone stomping the ground. I turned and saw her eyes blotchy, and her face red with anger, “Only if you cared for me!” She pushed me out of the way and ran out of the house.

I didn’t know if I should follow her, or just go with JB. His eyes followed her and he looked at me, asking what happened.

Even though Cayla a little careless, at least she wouldn’t lose her life. She should be alright. 

I walked to him and closed the door, “It’s nothing. Come on, let's go!”

As soon as we reached the site, my eyes followed Yugyeom on the floor getting kicks on his stomach. I fumed and ran towards the enemies, punching their stomachs. JB went to help the others, while I accidently pulled one of their masks off and saw Jeon Jung Kook, from BTS. Rumors said that they have a really big base and that their fighters are brilliant. I know there'll be more reinforces coming. I clenched my fists and waved my arms, “Let’s go!” I shouted at GOT7 and took Yugyeom with me.

We ran and ran and finally Youngjae exclaimed, “I can’t run anymore! I’ll die.”

We stopped and looked at one another before laughing. As soon as we returned to our underground base, the hyungs started to talk about how great they were. I scoffed inwardly, thinking that if they were that great, then this wouldn't have happened.

I fumbled with my phone and sighed. Jeon Jung Kook, Cayla's ultimate bias.

My mind started to connect the dots when I realized that I left Cayla, forgetting to even check up on her. I ran out of the base without informing the hyungs and drove as fast as I could to her house. I entered, still remembering her code, and anticipated looking at her face, but there was no one to be found. Where would she go? If she wasn’t here, where would she be?

Just then, something flew pass me, and I stared at the object stuck on the wall opposite of me. It was a knife, and a note was stuck to it. I looked and froze.

There was a bloody message that I hoped my eyes were playing tricks on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


She's kidnapped.