Chapter 9 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

Your POV

So after a frightful yet not so frightful day, all the boys went back home.

On the ride back, I sat between Bambi and Mark, and Mark, being the kind guy he is, took a blanket and covered my legs and belly.

I realized that Mark is actually really thoughtful, but I wonder why he’s still single. If I could fall in love with another person, it would definitely be Mark.

I felt a presence looking at me and turned to see Bambam with a sad smile on his face. He placed his hand on my belly and rubbed it gently, “I'm glad you both are okay,” he looked down at my belly and placed his ear to it. I chuckled softly at the scene; he is going to be a great father.


“We’re home!”  JR exclaimed and grinned widely while looking at all of us. Bambam was about to retort that it was his home, but I knew he didn’t mind, and that was why he didn’t say anything in the end. All of them jumped off the car and ran into his apartment, claiming which bedroom would be theirs for the day. BamBam laughed at them and helped me out of the car. 


“Finally,” I plopped down on the sofa and closed my eyes. BamBam pulled me up gently and laid my head on his chest.

“Ugh, I know you guys are sweet, but can you not?” Jackson pouted cutely. I felt the vibrations of Bambam laughing on his chest and giggled at the feeling, but still closing my eyes. I was too lazy to move, and soon after, I fell asleep in BamBam's arms.


When I woke up, I found myself on the bed, alone. I rubbed my eyes and saw that it’s been 5 hours since we’ve reached home. I heard a commotion outside my room and checked the ruckus to see GOT7 playing xbox. Sigh, just when I thought I could get peace in this place.


I stood there continued to yawn and stonily stare into space. Just then, someone grabbed my arm, bringing me out of my reverie. Bambam looked into my eyes and pulled me in the room, sitting down on the edge of the sofa. He kneeled on the ground in front of me and held my hands. I looked at him curiously, “What’s wrong?”

He said, “Baby, you know I care about you right?” I nodded, my eyes glued to his, “I'm in a gang, and there are times when we get into fights and make enemies. These enemies wouldn’t just target us, but also target the ones we love. I need you put your guards up. I don't want anything to happen to you, and I'll try to stay with you often. I just want you two to be safe,” he my belly with affection and worry, causing my eyes to tear up for no reason at all. I held it in and smiled, “I’ll try.”

“Lets go on a date tomorrow! Before my idol schedule starts again,” BamBam’s eyes twinkled.

“Arasseo”, I beamed at him, already anticipating the next day.


BamBam POV

The whole night, I was wide-awake. I couldn’t sleep thinking about the date, and where I should bring her. We couldn’t go to an amusement park, as she's pregnant. Sigh, this is frustrating.


I bit my lip and suddenly thought of going to the beach. I can make food for us to eat there, just like a picnic, and she can play happily near the waves! That's it! Cayla would love it.


I closed my eyes and calmed myself down. Soon after, sleep surrounded me.

----------------

My alarm started to ring, and I groaned in displeasure, pressing the snooze button. That was when I remembered that today’s the day of our date. I jumped off the bed and wore on a plain white tee shirt and jeans. 


I rushed to the kitchen and started making kimbap just as I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned to see Cayla smiling at me, “Morning!”

I chuckled and pinched her cheeks, “My baby is so happy today.”

She grinned at me and took one kimbap, testing it out. I looked at her with hopeful eyes, hoping that it would taste good. Her eyes widened, “This is good!” She gave me a thumbs up and extended her hand for more.

I pushed it down and pulled her into the living room, “No more eating! It's for our lunch later.”

Cayla groaned and turned the TV on, just in time to see BTS’s Boy In Luv playing. Her eyes literally sparkled seeing Jungkook appear on television. Damn you BTS. What have you done to my baby? 

“Baby, go and change! We are set to go!” I called out to her.

“Yikes! I have not put on make up yet!” I heard her rushing up to the room, and I chuckled at her actions. Instantly, I went inside and placed a hand on her shoulder, “Take your time.”

As soon as the both of us were ready to go, in no time, we’ve finally reached the beach. She was ecstatic and started jumping, “Wah! It's pretty!” she stood in front of the tides and sat on the white sands.

I sat next to her and took a good look at her. She didn’t have much make up, and it gives off a radiant and innocent aura. This must be why I fell in love with her. I bent down and kissed her cheeks, causing her to gasp and hit me playfully on the arm.

She pouted cutely, “Let's eat! I'm hungry. Little cupcake wants to eat Daddy's cooking!”

I chuckled at her cuteness and opened the lunchbox for her. Cayla ah, little cupcake, stay healthy and safe for me.