Chapter 12 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

--5 months later--

Author POV

BamBam hit his fist against the tree beside him. Almost half a year had passed, yet he still couldn't track Cayla down. He flinched slightly when he removed his hand from the tree, seeing the blood trickling down his knuckles to the soil beneath him.

After his schedules as an idol, he would search for her everywhere, but it was to no avail. He could no longer feel her heart beat, and to him, it felt horrible. The first month when Cayla was taken away, he still could hear her heartbeat. But as time passed, the thumping her heart slowly faded away

He no longer is the same Bambam as before. He would always give fake smiles to the cameras, as he would not want the media to suspect anything and allow them to get into his personal life. Every day, every minute, every second of his time, he would only be thinking of the memories he had with her, and the sound of her melodious voice, scared that it would disappear.

Whenever he wake up in the morning, he would take some time to daze off and stare at her photo on the wall, thinking, Cayla, where are you? Are you ok? I know you feel lonely. I promise… I’ll save you.

“I'll save you,” that particular phrase stayed in his mind, but he has started to lose hope. His hyungs would look at him worriedly, and sometimes they too wonder, where would she be?

They spent the whole time thinking about her. It's no different from Cayla, the girl that has been staring at the ceiling, unwillingly to move. 

The day when she was kidnapped was the day when she realized what BamBam exactly was. However, her love for him never wavered.

She had lost track of time. It felt like years since she last saw him. Cayla’s kidnappers never let her out of your room. There's no clock, no calendar: they simply blocked you out of the world.

“Bambam,” she mumbled softly under her breath. She turned to her side and saw something glittering on the corner of her eye. Standing up, she walked towards it and realized what it was.

It was the necklace that BamBam gave when he confessed to her. Smiling slightly, the memories came back as clear as day, and she placed the necklace back on her neck,”You will save me right? Or have you forgotten about me?”

Cayla looked back up at the ceiling, like somehow, it has the answers she’s looking for.


Your POV

I looked towards the door when I heard someone turning the knob. 

“Hey sweetie. What are you doing?” Kim Jun Gung, one of the kidnappers spoke up. He’s a vampire, but surprisingly, he never showed his fangs in front of me. He would protect me when the other vampires wanted my blood,

“You food is here,” a deep voice followed suit, and Kang Dae Jun appeared. Just like Bambam, he’s a werewolf too. He’s one of the kidnappers who too protect me pretty well. He is kind of a ert at times though. 

“I want to be alone,” I sighed, giving them a cold shoulder. 

“Alright. As you wish, Cayla,” Dae Jun pulled Jun Gung out of the room.

Before they closed the door, I called out to them, “What is today's date?” Although I know it's useless asking them, I really wanted to know.

They stared at me, and then glanced at each other. Jun Gung finally spoke up, “It has been 5 months since you are here, Cayla. You will leave us soon, wouldn't you? If there’s a chance to…” both of them looked at you with sad eyes. 

Yes, I would. 

I walked back to my bed, signaling them to exit my room. 5 months. No wonder my tummy is so huge now. The baby, is it going to be half wolf, and half human?