Chapter 13 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

Jun Gung POV

She will leave us. I just know it. If given the chance, she would return back to BamBam, the one she loves, the one who’s the father of the child in her womb. What would happen to us if she leaves?

“Kang Dae Jun!” I yelled for him to come to my room. Just like me, Dae Jun likes her. She was the first person who made both us fall in love with her instantly. Cayla’s an angel. No wonder that wolf boy likes her.

“What?” Dae Jun yelled when he entered my room, but softened when he saw me sitting on the edge of the bed, holding the only picture of us with Cayla.

"I know, Jun Gung. I can't stand the fact that she is leaving us soon too. Also, I can sense wolves coming our way. GOT7 probably found her,” Dae Jun said softly and hung his head low.

“Lets say our goodbyes then. Her heart will always remain with the wolf boy,” I mumbled, but loud enough for Dae Jun to hear.

Author POV

GOT7 was racing into the forest in their wolf forms, sniffing out Cayla’s trace. The minute BamBam felt her heart beat, they managed to find out where she is.

It's probably the work of the necklace. The necklace that BamBam gave helps him sense her heartbeat.

Bambam shifted back into his human form. He then grabbed his necklace and ran his long, slender fingers along the curves of the it, “Cayla, babe, I will bring you home soon,” he said out loud.

He then shifted back into his wolf form and went back to GOT7.

JB halted to a stop and sniffed the ground before looking up and howling loudly. They found her.

BamBam sniffed, receiving the scent of vampires. He got angry when he realized that she had been staying with vampires and growled loudly. Bambam’s despise for vampires increased even more.

BamBam POV

Those filthy bloodsuckers. I knew they are never good to begin with.

I better find Cayla soon. She has been with them for a very long time. Cayla and my little baby, hold on. Daddy’s going to find you all soon.

Author POV

They ran along a stoned path came in front of a huge castle. It reeked of bodies decomposed and left to rot on the ground, which is one of the reasons why the wolves hate vampires.

One by one, vampires started appear in front of them. GOT7 is disgusted by their smell, but for the sake of saving Cayla, they’re willing to do anything.

 

They stepped back and was ready to fight, however, 2 people suddenly appeared and enclosed the wolves into a shield.

GOT7 howled and tried to break the glass shield, but it was almost impossible to do. It’s invincible, and only high-ranking vampires are able to achieve that skill. They know that they were facing powerful vampires, but backing down wasn’t an option.

Why? Because one of their members’ loved one is in there. They all love her as their own sister too.

The boys stopped clawing the shield when one of the vampires spoke up, “I believe you are here for the human inside. We will not fight you. So please do not attack any of us. We'll bring you to her,” he broke the shield and let the wolves out.

They shifted back into their human form and walked towards the vampires, “Why should we believe you?” JR challenged. The vampire raised his eyebrow and turned around, and before Bambam could retort, he saw Cayla floating up on the air, her eyes wide with fear.

Telekinesis.

“Cayla!” BamBam rushed over to her and gave her the tightest hug he could muster.

“Bambam!” She snuggled her head into his chest. It's been months since they last saw each other, and Bambam almost forgot how much he loved her smell. He placed his hand on her belly, realizing the huge bump she’s sporting, “The baby is so big now.”

She smiled, her eyes glittering with tears and hugged him again.

“You are just going to give her to us?” Jackson asked, and everyone's head snapped up towards him. Jackson raised his hand up, “Hey! Not implying anything. But why would they kipnap her and keep her for months, then her return back to us without any demands?”

The vampire replied coldly, “I don't have the heart to harm her,” and he walked back into the castle. The other vampires followed back in, and with a loud bang, the doors of the castle were closed.

BamBam’s tears started to flow down his rosy cheeks, his eyes moving around every inch and every skin of her to check for any bruises, “I missed you,” he choked out.

“Hey, stop crying,” she smiled, rubbing his palm on his cheek, “I miss you too, and little one misses his daddy too!”

Bambam chuckled softly and kissed her, missing the feel of her lips on his. The other hyungs made weird noises to tease them, but end up surrounding them before creating a huge hug.

This then came upon them, that love is different for every individual. Actually, love is a simple thing. It’s not a complicated formula people go by, but rather something classic and easy.

Love don’t just appear between two people, but between families, friends, and everyone around them. Very often, people mistook love as something that occurs only in couples, but that’s not the case.

There is no perfect ‘couple’ in this world. Rather, no perfect being. A couple is formed when both party falls in love with the flaws of the other, and learns to accept them. Like how BamBam and Cayla are now, they both are of different identities, species, and lifestyle, but they love each other, and respect each other's flaws.

In retrospect, GOT7 loves Cayla as their own, and as friends, that was what formed the bond between them.

 

2 YEARS LATER

“Daddy!” 2 year old Baeksoo yelled. His father came running out of the bedroom, his face disheveled.

“What? Why?” BamBam looked at him with worried eyes.

'My ears!! They are finally out!!', little Baeksoo jumped around excitedly.

BamBam chuckled and sighed, realizing that he's growing up so quickly, “Come on Baeksoo, time for some proper training,” BamBam carried him up and walked towards a secret room used for combat training.

Your POV

That's right. Baeksoo is my son, a wolf boy.

Bambam has been training him well, and hopefully he would grow into a mature and handsome lad. I, too, am a wolf. BamBam changed me in order to save my life, as I nearly died giving birth to my only son.

Sometimes, the vampires who kidnapped would drop by and play with Baeksoo, to which Bambam first hated, but learnt to accept. He finally knew that vampires aren’t so bad after all.

 

So let history begin for,

A family of wolves,

That lived to conquer the war

Within themselves.