Chapter 5 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

Your POV

I saw Bambam on the phone with someone, and he hollered over to tell me that he’s leaving for some problem of his. I wonder what happened. He just told me that he will be back later and he ran out of the house after snatching his hoodie on the hanger.

Out of boredom, I decided to go to the grocery and buy some snacks. After coming across the cheesecake section, I took two of them and grinned. I love cheesecakes! It's just so yummy and—oh! Ice cream!

After checking out, I just realized how much stuff I got and sighed dejectedly. I should have controlled myself better, and now I was going to have a hard time carrying these bags.

I decided to take the shortcut, thinking that it was in broad daylight, and no one would probably be in the alleys trying to kill me… right?

To be honest, it was dark and scary, and despite the morning sunlight, it was still really scary. I suddenly heard footsteps from behind and quickened my steps, but the person followed my pace. Realization struck, and I knew I was being followed.

Out of nowhere, a rough hand covered my mouth and nose with cloth, and I gasped in panic. I wanted to scream, but there was no way I could do it with someone covering my mouth. I could feel my eyes slowly drooping, and I dropped the groceries before blacking out.

---------------------------

I woke up and I found myself in total darkness. Fear clogged my whole body and I whimpered. I have always hated being in the dark, but I could hear the sound of footsteps before a figure appeared before me.

“Look who's awake already!” the guy came up beside me and held my chin up. I tried to glare at him, but he only gave a small scoff, 'I just called your beloved boyfriend. Let's see if he really care for you,” he smirked scarily, and I fought the urge to let the tears in my eyes fall.

That was when I heard the chaos outside and the sound of people fighting. Straining my ears, it was then I realized that it was GOT7. Panic rose up my throat and I desperately wanted to see if Bambam was okay. Are they crazy? They should just get the police! They can't fight! 

I saw the guy keeping his eye over me and saw that he was paying his attention on the fight going on. That was when I kicked at where the sun didn’t shine. He growled and fell to the ground in pain, attracting a few of his comrades. A huge bulky man then came and grabbed me by the hair, causing a me to shriek at the pain. In the corner of my eye, I saw Bambam take a penknife out and gasped. Why does he have a penknife with him?

I flinched when I felt cold metal on my neck, “Throw the knife down and kick it to me, or your precious girl will suffer,” he smirked at BamBam. 

I tried to struggle but he held the knife even closer to my neck, and it seemed like it could cut me any moment now. I stopped moving, scared that I would die in his hands.

BamBam looked at me with reassuring eyes and it comforted me somehow. He kicked the knife to the guy, eyeing suspiciously. BamBam finally spoke up, “Hanbul, you are out to get me, not her, so leave her alone. It's between the both of us only,”

It was the first I heard BamBam talking like that and it’s not for him to say that, “Bambam…” I spoke softly so no one could hear my voice.

But the guy holding me suddenly flinched and arched his back, a loud scream coming out of his mouth. His grip on I loosened, and someone pulled me by wrist, pushing me behind him. I saw the hint of red on his hair and guessed that it was Mark.

He looked at the dying Hanbul and back to me, “Are you ok?” He had to bend down a little to look at my eyes clearly, since he was inches taller than me.

I wanted to say that I was fine, and that no one should be worried about it, but my whole body was shaking tremendously, so I shook my head. I’m not okay, I’m terrified, and I saw things that I never expected to see. I stared blankly at the scene before me before feeling arms circling around my body. I turned to see Bambam’s concerned look, “Baby, I know you are horrified, and I know I need to explain what happened here, but I need to know if you’re hurt or not. Is the baby okay? Are you both fine?”

I couldn't move. It was like something froze in me, and I mentally forgot that I had a life growing in me. I slowly nodded; I still can't process what happened. Holding onto my stomach, I hoped that the baby wouldn’t be frightened.

 

BamBam POV

I looked over at Cayla and saw her trembling.

How do I explain that I'm part of a gang? Would she be mad at me ‘cause I didn't tell her the truth? I hid it from her because I was afraid she would leave me, but since I’m already in this situation, I had to.

She wouldn’t move, so I ended up carrying her up. She flinched involuntarily, but relaxed knowing that it was me. 

JB hyung has gotten JR and Youngjae to clean the mess up, and he told me to take care of Cayla. I sighed and went home with her. The journey home was silent until she broke the silence with a timid voice, “How did you know them? Why did you fight? What had you gotten into?”

I knew this moment would’ve come sooner or later. I took a deep breath and placed my hands on her belly, “Lets wait till we get home and get you settled.”

I looked at her worriedly. Her eyes were filled with fear, and that was the last thing I want to see. I'm such a bad boyfriend and father.