Chapter 1 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

Your POV

I slowly sat up and stretched on my chair, feeling the stiff muscles on my back relax, “Ah, school ,” I voiced, hating the fact that I have to go to school. It’s killing my brain cells, and I am always tired every time I reach home.

I snapped my book shut and lied down on the bed, scrolling through the contacts in my phone. It’s almost night—the sun’s gone, everyone’s on their way back home, but I wonder what Bambam’s doing. Should I give him a call? Would he even pick the phone up? I contemplated, but decided on it. I mean, I’m his girlfriend. He should give me some importance, right?

Scared that I’ll back down, I quickly pressed the call button and waited for him to pick up.

The beeping stopped and there was a few rustles before Bambam spoke up, “Hey babe,” and I could hear the distinct smile in his voice.

“Hey Bambi,” I grinned, using the nickname that he despises the most. Bambam hates being called cute stuff—stuff that would make him sound adorable, not cool. Naturally, he’s just young and cute, but he can be a little manly if he wants to.

He sighed, his voice slightly teasing me, “I told you not to call me Bambi already.”

“Well, I like it,” I chuckled, “What’s up?”

“Nothing much. What’s wrong? Did anything happen?”

I furrowed my eyebrows, “No… I just miss you, that’s all.”

“Oh well, okay then. Is there anything else?”

“Am I only supposed to call you if anything is to happen?” I asked, feeling slightly rejected. Just as expected, Bambam’s always too busy to even put me on his ‘important people in my life’ list. Sometimes, I feel dejected, but there was always a hint of hope. As time flies, it’s slowly fading away.

Bambam was silent for a while before speaking up, “No, I was just… y’know, we just finished practicing with my hyungs, and I’m tired…” he trailed off, hinting that he didn’t want to speak any longer.

I sighed, “Fine, I’ll hang up.”

“Babe—“

I quickly ended the call and threw my phone beside me, feeling angsty and furious. If that is how a boyfriend is supposed to treat his girlfriend, then the world is mentally ill.

Relationships are so hard to keep.

I waited for a good long 30 minutes before realizing that Bambam wouldn’t even bother to call me back and apologize. My heart deflated—all hope is lost. I wanted to call back and hear his voice again, but I don’t want to seem clingy and plus, it wasn’t my fault.

Looking around the walls of my room, I stared at the wall beside my bed and traced the tip of my fingers on the pictures hanging serenely, like a fleeting memory. There was one of Bambam dancing—a fantaken photo, and one of our selcas. Just reminiscing these moments made me smile. No, I won’t lose hope on Bambam. He’s just probably really busy.

 

-1 month later- 

 

It’s been a month.

A month of not hearing his voice.

A month of silence between the both of us.

I never thought that it was even possible, for a relationship to work out without communication. Yes, I see his face on television everyday. Yes, I listen to his music and miss the way he speaks to me, but is it even surreal, to live in a fantasy with no future?

He never called me, never picked up the phone, and never fought for our love. I didn’t even understand why he’s like this. Did he find a prettier girl to hook up with? It’s understandable, since he’s constantly with girl groups, and maybe didn’t find me attractive anymore.

I know I should trust him (well he’s seen me bare-fleshed), and I know that it’s wrong to think that your boyfriend’s cheating, but the clues add up to it, and I’m too anxious to even care about the rest of the world. I reassured myself and thought of the possibilities. Maybe he’s just really busy and has too much schedules, or he’s too tired to touch his phone due to all the practicing and showcasing—maybe, just maybe.

Ugh, thinking about it makes me sick, I said to myself and stood up, going towards the kitchen to fix myself a lovely breakfast. I’m too stressed out to even think of anything else, and the fact that my period’s late doesn’t surprise me even. School work has been piling up, and Bambam is causing me to pull my hairs at their ends.

Due to mere curiosity and anger, I ended up in front of his house. His passcode was still the same, my birthday, and that made me relax slightly.

Entering his house, I just know that he wasn’t home. The lights were off, and it was eerily silent. I quickly placed my bag on the couch and sat down, waiting for his arrival.

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang, and I paused. It’s definitely not Bambam—it’s his house, so it’s quite obvious that he knows his passcode. The person’s either someone Bambam knows, or a thief. I tiptoed to the door and peeked on the peephole to see a gray-haired girl, someone I’ve never seen before.

I flung the door open, and I took a good look at her angry face. She’s slightly shorter than me, but so much cuter, and so much prettier. Her eyes narrowed and she spat, “Who are you? What are you doing here?”

“Uh…”

She didn’t even wait for my response and barged in, causing me to burst into fits, “Hey! This is not your house!”

She turned and smirked, “This is my boyfriend’s house.”

I stopped on my tracks and narrowed my eyes dangerously, “No. This is mine.”

“Ugh, crazy ,” she flipped her hair and shouted the name I didn’t expect her to say, “Bambam! Where are you?”

Bambam?

But… Bambam’s my boyfriend.

I froze and realized that my intuition was true—that he really did find someone better than me.

My head pounded furiously through my skull and I winced, my feet turning wobbly all of a sudden. I dropped on the ground in an attempt to stand still, but I felt the whole world tilting dangerously. Black spots appeared in the back of my vision and clouded my view. Just as the door opened, I heard his voice, calling my name, calling hers—Karen—and everything disappeared into darkness. 

-*-

hi hi! xoxoexo here helping Baploves edit/beta-read her story :) hopefully i could do good andddd if there any errors do point it out and i'll try to fix them :D