Chapter 14

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

“Baeksoo! Get to the living room now!” I boomed at my son.

He scrambled to me with his inhumane speed. A bunch of wolves, that’s what we are. Baeksoo is now 16 years old, which meant that his coming of age as a wolf would begin soon, which also implies that the full moon would affect him as well. I wouldn’t dare imagine the transformation; it’s painful and bone cracking if you get what I mean.

“Yes mom?” He looked at me curiously. It’s time to tell him about his coming of age ceremony.

“Have you done the homework I gave you?” I took a moment to try to read his mind. “It’s important you know.”  I raised an eyebrow and stare at him.

“Erm mom, actually I haven’t had much time to research on the coming of age thing.” He brought his hands to his hair and ruffled them slightly.

“Hmm...” I folded my arms and tapped my foot on the wooden planked floor. I probably released my wolf ears too. Baeksoo knows that when I have my ears released, he jolly well not rebel.

OKAY!! I’LL DO IT NOW!!!” He ran while shouting for his life, which is really cute if you ask me.

I glanced at the calendar, 2 more days till the full moon. I walked down the attic to find 2 pairs of chains drilled securely to the wall. No doubt, one pair is for Baeksoo, the other for BamBam.

You probably wondered “What about you?” Well, I don’t need them because I can control myself really well. BamBam, however, would go berserk on anyone, anything.

I pulled the chains with my wolf strength to check if it is strong enough to withhold them.  BamBam and I had agreed to take as much pain away from Baeksoo during his transformation. I hope he will be alright. Suddenly, a strong wind blew in and it sounded like “Eternal evil”. I shook the idea off my head as it was ridiculous.

“MOM! DAD’S HOME!” Baeksoo voice echoed into the attic. I glanced at my watch. Oh no! I’ve not cooked dinner!

I ran pass BamBam, which made him pout, and to the kitchen. I rampaged through the fridge to find some steaks. Steak for dinner then.

A pair of warm arms envelope me into a hug. I broke into a smile, “Hey Darling~”.

He chuckled softly, resting his head on my neck. “Baby, I missed you~” I felt him pouting. “Do you need help with dinner?”

“You are tired, go bath. Dinner will be done soon!” I turned my head back to kiss him, reassuring that I’ll be fine. He broke into a wide grin and kissed me back softly.

“Baeksoo! Help your mom!” He turned to look at his son, only to be thrown speechless when he saw Baeksoo playing with his ears like a cat. “Are you a cat?!” He let out a deep, belly laughter and moved to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“YUMM...” Baeksoo inhaled his last piece of steak. “Oh yea Mom, I’ve done the homework you have given me. And I found something unusual between the books on the shelf. It’s like spear-like feather with a note tied to it. But the language was an ancient one, one that I’ve never seen before.”

BamBam and I exchanged glances before I told Baeksoo to bring the note here.

The language on the note was indeed really old. I’ve never seen it before although I’m always flipping through the ancient books in our library.

“Eternal evil... That’s what it meant.” BamBam stared at the note then back to me.

“Eternal evil? I’ve heard it somewhere today.” I frowned, trying to remember where I have heard it. The attic! What was even more horrifying is that our attic has no windows; no wind can enter the attic. I gasped and looked at BamBam who wore the same expression I’m wearing; he seemed to have read my mind.

 

 

~End of Chapter 14~

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the hiatus, I've been pretty busy working. However, I'm free now. YAYY. As you guys have noticed, I have decided to combine the sequel with the first story. I'll update every Wednesday and Saturday. See you guys again! :)