Chapter 10 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

Your POV

Standing in front of the sea is just really relaxing. I put my hands on my belly, smiling, “Baby, I can't wait for your arrival!”

BamBam looked at me and chuckled. He too, placed his hands on my belly and bent down to place his ears on it, “I'll be the best dad on earth. So come out soon! And you have a really pretty mummy!”

I hit him playfully, flushing with embarrassment. He laughed and stood up, pulling me into a hug suddenly, “Thank you baby, for everything, for being in my life,” he whispered lowly. 

Suddenly, BamBam’s phone rang. He raised an eyebrow before fishing out his phone from his pocket. I didn’t miss the freeze in his posture when he saw the caller ID. I looked at him curiously, “Hello?” he said, his voice uncertain. However, he suddenly raged and clenched his fists, “What do you want? What will you get from this?!”

I jumped at his voice, shocked to see him like this for the first time. He sneered before snapping, “You better not do anything, or you will die,” he hung up and pulled my wrist before walking back to the car park. Although his grip was tight, I didn’t say a thing. It’s not time to make matters worse.

He opened the door and got me in, driving back as fast as possible, like our lives were on the line.

The ride home was awfully quiet. The tension was high, and I didn't know what to do, whether to talk or to shut my mouth. I looked at my wrist, where BamBam held just now, and saw a bruise started to form. I rubbed at it gently, not wanting the bruise to get worse. However, as soon as I touched it, the pain was overwhelming. I hissed in pain as tears threatened to fall. 

BamBam stared at my hand before gasping. He pulled the car over at the side of the road, holding my hands with care. I looked down, avoiding eye contact with him.

“Mianhae,” BamBam said softly. He gently caressed it, avoiding the infliction of pain on me. He looked at me and back down to my hand, “Are you ok?”

“Just drive us back home now,” I was annoyed and tired, and although I shocked myself for saying those words, I don’t regret it. It was highly because Bambam threw his anger towards me when I didn’t do a single thing. He was shocked too, but started driving without another word.

Could it be the pregnancy? That I'm having sudden mood swings now?

When we reached his apartment, I quickly got out of the car and ran back to my room. BamBam didn't follow after me, but I didn’t care. I needed my ‘alone space’, and with him by my side, it’s impossible to concentrate.

I locked the door and sat in a corner, placing my head on my knees. The call just now… why did Bambam get do riled up about it?

I waited for a few minutes before realizing that BamBam didn’t come after me. It has been a really long time since we reached home.

As soon as I thought of that, there was a bang on my door, “Cayla! Open the door!” I recognized Bambam shouting and knocking the door frantically. I walked over and opened it to see a scene I never thought I would believe.

My luggage was in front of me, ready and packed. I panicked and wondered why it was there. Did Bambam kick me out?

“Cayla,” he said, holding the sides of my head, “You have to leave this place as soon as possible,”

“Why? Are you throwing me out?” I felt my legs wobble, knowing that it would fail me any time now.

“Right now, I cannot explain it,” he kissed my temple and smiled, “I've got my manager to send you somewhere, and then, I'll go to you and explain everything when all’s settled.”

He kissed my cheeks as well and pulled my luggage away. I followed behind, still unable to adjust to what's happening. 

When I was pulled out of the house, I spotted GOT7’s manager waiting outside as he kept looking at the watch on his wrist. I turned to take one more look at BamBam, but instead saw his teary eyes. What's happening now?