Chapter 4 [Edited]

I'M PREGNANT?!?! {Discontinued} Sorry my faithful readers :(

Your POV

 

I woke up and felt something heavy on my head. Looking over slowly, I saw Bambam’s sleeping face and slightly chuckled. Up close, I could see the obscured freckles on his face, and how much he had grown. I touched my stomach, and realized that there's another life living in me. I know I need to stay strong, for BamBam, and for the baby.

“I shall not be a coward!” I cheered, accidentally moving and waking Bambam up. A tiny ‘oops’ came out of my mouth as he stirred awake.

He looked around, confused, and then he set his eyes on me. He chuckled softly, “I assume you are fine now?”

I beamed, “Yup! I'm gonna be a brave mother no matter what!”

 

BamBam POV 

 

I woke up, hearing someone shouting beside me. I rubbed my eyes and saw Cayla smiling, her face bright and cheery.

It's amazing how she can be so frightened, and so sad yesterday, but now she's determined to fight for her baby, and for us as a family. She's probably the only one that can do that. 

That smile on her face always manages to cheer me up. 

“Then I shall be a brave father!” I gave her a eye smile and winked at her.  

She blushed, her cheeks tinged with a splash of red, and I couldn’t help but , “Your face is like a tomato now,” I sung.

She pouted, crossing her arms, “I’m not a tomato! You know how much I hate tomatoes.”

“My adorable girlfriend,” I pinched her cheeks, and our wrestling war started. Of course, we have to be careful. Moreover, there's a baby in her belly.

“Baby! I can imagine us sitting here together, in the living room, watching Disney movies together! And wearing family outfits! Like panda jackets! We would definitely make a cute family,” I looked at her with excitement, and there was a slight twinkle in her eyes before she smiled genuinely, “I'm sure we will!”

I thought about my career and what it would be like for me, but as for now, it’s best if I told my fans the truth. Even though I might lose my job, it’s fine. As long as all of us are safe, that’s enough for me.

Suddenly, I could hear a small grumble coming from Cayla’s stomach, and she gave me a sheepish grin, “I’m hungry.”

I laughed at her adorable face, “Arasseo. What do you want? Pan fried salmon spaghetti?”

 

“As long as you don’t burn the house down,” she pointed out, and surprised me by tickling my stomach. I looked at her, wondering how she's going to be a mother when she’s such an immature girl herself.

There was a soft knock on the door, and I was about to head out of the kitchen when she got it first, sticking her tongue out at me. I chuckled and walked over to her, but before I reached, I could see her flinch in surprise and backed away. Quickly, I went to see who it was and was surprised by Karen’s appearance.

What is she doing here?

She pushed Cayla aside and immediately linked her arms with mine. I saw Cayla's expression sink and I clenched my fists, pushing Karen away. Pulling her to my arms, I glared at Karen and sneered at her, “What do you want?”

Karen pouted, acting all cute and adorable when she’s actually being extremely disgusting, “Oppa! I—“

“I don’t want to see you! We’re over, remember?” I retorted, cutting her off.

I felt Cayla relax in my embrace, but her hands were still shaking. I held it and rubbed her knuckles softly, calming her down.

I heard Karen snort and I glared, “Get out now.”

“But oppa! I love you more than she do. Don't be silly, she doesn't love you at all,” she threw a mocking glance at my girl.

Unable to hold my anger in any longer, I let go of Cayla and pushed Karen, closing the door as quickly as I can. Hearing her words of protest from outside, I sighed in relief knowing that she’s not in and harming Cayla.

I turned and saw her walking away, her shoulders deflated and looking down.

I went to her and gave her a small backhug, snuggling into her neck. She tried to face me, but I resisted, “Baby, are you upset?”

She sighed and shrugged, “Why does she keep coming?” 

I spun her around and cupped her face, “I'm sorry. But you know that I only love you, never her. You know that right?”

She looked at me and smiled, nodding.

I pressed my lips on hers, and it has been a long time since I've tasted and felt her lips. She taste like strawberry, and her lips are as soft as cotton. I pushed her against the wall and bit on her bottom lip, causing her to gasp. I pushed my tongue in and smirked satisfyingly.