Twelve

Heart Beats

Pairing: ChaeKris
Word Count: 1085


Good Night


Toothbrush crammed to the side of his mouth, paste foamed on the edges, Chanyeol groaned, ", the rest of the bathrooms are taken." Early birds Luhan, Minseok, Joonmyeon, and Yixing currently occupied the stalls and locked down their portion of the facilities, a brutal hangover possibly holing them inside for the entire morning and afternoon. 

Making use of the kitchen sink, Baekhyun spat into the basin, wiped his fresh, minty lips. "Doesn't Kris have one in his room? He had to share it with our manager once - I think they installed an extra bathroom in there for him."

Gradually slowing the speed of his brush against his teeth, Sehun popped in with a query of his own, his mind finally comprehending the absence of EXO's co-leader. "Wait, where is Kris?"

Mercilessly tugging his gross, tangled locks, Jongdae flashed a dirty, dissatisfied look towards the direction of Wu's bedroom, his voice oozing with biting sarcasm. "Probably nursing a hangover - the lightweight. Can you believe he he said he got himself a pretty lady on his arm and held up his cocktail last night? Idiot."

"Says the one that got rejected by Bommie without even being acknowledged." Sehun snorted, a glass of water pressed to his parched tongue. 

"Sehun, I swear to god, you better sleep with one eye open if you keep that going."


Shy, low tones filtered past the sealed door. "Hyung, are you awake?"

Both Jongdae and Baekhyun expressed their impatience at awaiting further instructions from one of their leaders when they desperately craved a shower. "Why are you knocking, Tao? I'm not going to sit around and wait for his lazy to open the door." Baekhyun bemoaned the misfortune that would befall them should they continue to be deterred from a decent bath. 

Terrified out of his wits as he recalled the last incidence that occurred whereupon he shared a room with Wu, Tao hissed, "Are you kidding me? Kris is a grumpy beast in the morning - I was almost killed the last time I tried to wake him for our broadcast appearance at SBS. And he will kill all of us if we do the same."

Gruffly shoving EXO-M's resident diva to the side, Chanyeol drolled, "Stop whining and it up. You do want to be clean, don't you? And , I need my aspirin."

"But-!"

"Tao."

"Alright, just be careful. I don't want to die today."

Fiddling with the knob, Chanyeol ensured their access into the dimly lit room, the boys cautiously stumbling into the musky, dank atmosphere, Tao dwelling towards the far end of the pack. Adjusting his drowsy gaze to the only other stall in the room, Jongdae bitterly grumbled his displeasure that Kris had beat them to the punch. "Aw, . He's in there, too."

Baekhyun wailed, "Well, that was a waste of stairs to climb-."

And a shrill, breathy moan swiftly discombulated the wolf pack, their attention completely enraptured by what they had originally supposed to be a vacant bedroom. 

Sickly white, Tao breathed, "What was that?"

"I thought you said he was in the bathroom." Baekhyun quipped, his elbow jutted into Jongdae's chest, his heart instantaneously frightful of Kris Wu's wrath. 

", as if I know." Jongdae's spittle smacked eyeliner extraordinare Byun Baekhyun on the cheek. 

Disregarding the life of EXO's youngest member, Baekhyun nudged Sehun closer to the front, encouraged him to inspect the source of distress. "Check the bed! Go, Sehun. Go."

Charged with a duty by his elders, Sehun begrugdingly accepted the deed, ginger steps carefully treading near the piled sheets. Featherlight tips snatched the bottom cover and hauled the material in the air, revealing a tan, thick, clean-shaven thigh in place of what would have normally been lanky, white, and hairy. And it looked so soft and feminine....

The thigh clearly did not belong to Kris Wu. 

Sputtering like a fool, his cheeks a bright shade of pink, Sehun's garble was certainly difficult to decipher. "That's- it's- not, no it's not-!"

"Shut up, you idiot!" Baekhyun quaked, his hand slapped to the younger boy's startled features, the rest of the crew peering over towards the origin of fear. Discerning the hidden form, each face blotched an astonished red, jaws loose, gaping. "Who is that?"

A guttural growl interrupted the flow of their thoughts. "What are you doing in my room?"

Spine stiff, shoulders taut, Sehun tossed the linen aside, glanced to the eldest member residing in the quarters, Chanyeol, Tao, Jongdae, and Baekhyun awkwardly following suit. 

“Uh…”

Glowering to the extent that he seemed to be sapping the life from their very breath, he snapped, "Get out."

They didn’t need to be told twice.


“Holy , I didn’t think he actually scored.” Sehun muttered, the crew safely convening outside of the bounds of danger.

Skittish, Chanyeol slurred, “Who do you think it was?”

“That poor girl.” Baekhyun hushed, his head vaguely nodding along in self-agreement. 

Arching his brow, a bemused Jongdae questioned, “Poor?”

Sharply exhaling, Chanyeol concurred, with a brash of intelligence, "Oh! That's right. He was probably terrible in bed - hyung can't even properly sway his hips for our choreography, how could he satisfy a woman of that stature?"

Mulling over the knowledge, Jongdae hummed, "Ah. He most likely made her do all of the work!" High-fiving Chanyeol, he drawled, "What a man."

Snide, Sehun purred, "You think he paid her to keep shout? Or, maybe lie about the experience?" In spite of the sheer exaggeration of the situation, they burst into righteous laughter.

Spurred by the earlier trade of insults, Baekhyun added in his two cents and merrily crooned, "Casanova Wu is a fraud."

"So, you are a fraud? , I better get paid, Kris."

Pricked with anxiety, the boys ruefully snuck a peek to the soft voice of 2NE1's charismatic frontrunner, CL, EXO-M's respective leader calmly latched onto her, his arms snug around her shoulders.
Patting his lanky appendage, she gave him one last peck to the cheek, apologized and waved farewell to their bashful audience. "Nice to meet you guys! And I'm so sorry for the lack of clothing - Kris wasn't nice enough to leave me with much energy after our...session. I hope I didn't scare anyone." She winked to her smug giant. "I'll see you later, babe."

Chanyeol tried to reconstruct his dangling jaw, Baekhyun rapidly blinked with the implications whirring through his mind, Sehun blushed, flustered hands pressed to his cheeks, and Jongdae loudly swore. 

"I'm so ing done."


A/N: to make up for all the depressing chaekris earlier, i was gettin' around to it, i swear. also ties into tiffany's costume party setting originally started with a bomsoo snippet

although it was mainly chanyeol/sehun/jongdae/baekhyun centric, lol