18th Year!

Another Fairy Tale

 

I opened my eyes and cringed when the light beamed down on me. Someone's holding my hand?

"O thank goodness you're awake." He said in relief. I tried to turn my head to the right, but pain exploded from my head all the way down to the middle of my spine. "Don't turn your head. The doctor said if you move your head too much you could destroy your spine." he explaine.

"W-w-who are y-y-you?" my mouth and throat was dry.

"You don't remember us?" he/ they answered.

"I-I-I c-c-can't seee you. C-C-Can you g-g-give me some water please?" My voice was getting worse.

"Of course so sorry." He sits me up and hands me the water. I see his face, well his hair. Blonde. he looks so different. *>GLUP GLUP<* *>AHHHHHH<*. "you still drink like a little girl." He laughs.

"I'm older than you." I anounced. "YOUNGMIN! KWANGMIN!" I tried to get up and hug them but my body refused to move. "AISH! I can't move."

"Oh right! they gave you a numbing thingy." Kwangmin explained. They sat down on the bed and i could feel the bed shifting.

"ohh...kay......So how was Korea?" I asked.

"I was fun. We got to sing in a recording studio and the dance moves are soooo cool. Did you see our (Boyfriend band) single Boyfriend, yet?" Youngmin answered.

"I have. I loved it. And school? Getting good grades?" I asked more.

"Geez....I have a mom." Youngmin elbowed Kwangmin on the side. "but yeah doing fine." Kwangmin answered this time.

"not to bring up any sad memories, but when we got home, we got a call from Sung Li to come to the hospital. Then she told us about your parents and we're so sorry." Youngmin said.

"It's okay."

"Give us a hug." Kwangmin comanded. GROUP HUG. Just when we were about to pull back, the door opens.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Are you cheating on me??" Ty bursted in the room.

"Whoa... Snow you have a boyfriend?" Youngmin asked.

"N-n-n-no I don't have one. Ty stop assuming that." I announced.

"You are and we need to talk. So you two get the hell out!" Ty shouted in front of them making them coware away.

"We'll be outside waiting..." Kwangmin said.

"I'm sorry about him." I mouthed to them.

"I DON'T WANT YOU TALKING TO ANY BOYS EXCEPT ME! GET IT GOT IT GOOD!!!!!" Ty shouted. The nurse came in and checked up on me.

"You feeling all right? A little drowsy?" the nurse asked.

"I feel fine. And I am a little sleepy." I answered.

"Okay the drug should fade away soon so I suggest that you rest a little more."

"What happened to me?" I asked.

"The docter said you fainted but your condition became worse once we put you on a drug to make your head wound stop bleeding. You then fell into a coma." The nurse explained.

"thank you." and with that she left the room. When I could see Ty, he had a busted lip and a bruised left cheek. "what happened to you?" I tried to touch his face but remembered i couldn't move my arms.

"Like you don't know." he smirked.

"I don't know...." Just when I thought we were alone someone knocked on the door.

"who the hell is it now?!" Ty asked annoyed. Someone opened the door. "oh it's Taemin." Ty looked at me and looked back at him. Ty got up and left slaming the door.

"How you are you feeling?" Taemin asked. He sat down on the bed.

"Feeling fine.... But a little tired." I answered.

"That's good. I was afraid that you wouldn't wake up. But rest well." Taemin said. he walked to the side of the bed and sat down on the chair. I closed me eyes and fell into a deep but dreamless sleep.

------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I moved my head left to right. There was no more pain. Then I lifted my right arm but i couldn't lift my left. I turned to see Taemin holding my hand and his head on my arm.

"Taemin wake up.~" I nudged him softly. He didn't wake up. I looked at his watch which read 3:01 AM. I got out of bed and slowly removed my arm from Taemin. My left arm was wet. Was Taemin crying? Why is my arm wet? I thought to myself. 

I pushed Taemin on to the bed and pulled the covers to his shoulders. I opened the door to the hallway.

"Miss you should still be in bed." The same nurse told me.

"oh I'm sorry. I was trying to find the bathroom." I lied. I was really hungry. I haven't eaten anything since the day I fainted.

"It's right down the hall and it's the second door on your left." She intructed.

"thank you." i said and left. I followed her directions and went to the bathroom. I the facet. I splashed cold water on my face. Then my stomach growled loudly. " oi i realy need food." I said to myself. I opened the door, to my surpirse Taemin stood there in front of the door.

"Why aren't you in bed?" Taemin asked.

" 'cause I'm hungry and you took over the bed...." I half lied again.

"You're hungry?" Taemin asked curiously.

"De...how long have I been in the hospital?"

"About a few days... Come let's get something to eat." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria. When we got there, there was so many people.

"She's here! She's here!" Someone shouted.

"SURPIRSE!!!" THey all shouted. "Happy Birthday!" I turned to Taemin who is smiling at me.

"How did you know it was my birthday?"

"Katelyn." He explained. "happy birthday." He leaned down and peaked my cheeck. I touchd my cheeck.i was shocked.

"Yah Snow!!! Come eat!" Katelyn screamed.

"Coming!" I ran to katelyn to find a lot of food.

"Happy 18th Birthday Snowy!" she said and gave me the tightest hug ever. "eat eat eat you haven't eaten in 4 days eat!"

"okay okay...." Taemin and Jonghyun camoe runing towards us.

"Happy Birthday!" Jonghyun said. "Here. Taemin and I got it for you." He handed me a small box wrapped in red and white poka dots.

"Gamsahabnida!" I bowed.

"No need we're all friends here." Taemin said.

"Then, gomawoyo!" I hugged them both. "where's Minho, Onew and Key??"

"Minho is saying good bye to June and Onew and Key is probably coming." Jonghyun said.

"MOL?! Good-bye? Wae?"

 

A/N Yeah....... so & kpop stars are coming to New York for a free concert.........Sorry it took so long school and writers block sorry I know I don't have many readers but anyway. Comment.....don't have to subcribe.......thank you........