"What Happened?"

Another Fairy Tale

"Why did you stop?" Taemin jogged back. I couldn't speak, I could only stare at what was happening. "What is it?" He continued. I pointed to the scene. He covered my eyes. "Don't look."

"Uh. If i don't look you can't look either. Also that is June and Minho do something!" I said still not looking.

"Let's leave them alone." Taemin said and walked passed them still with his hands over eyes.

"Jezz.. Whay took you so long." Jonghyun said looking at Taemin while he took his hands off my eyes.

"Omo...What the bleep happened here?!" I asked.

"O my gosh your here good. Okay. Breathe Katelyn. They started fighted after i relized you weren't here and Ty threw the first punch..." Katelyn explain.

"okay so where's Ty?" I asked. She pointed to the scene.

"The police broke up the fight and yeah." 

"No one got hurt right?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nope." Katelyn answered. "Oh look ---" She started.

"What?" I asked.

"BOOOOOO!" Someone shouted and shoved my back. I fell to the pavement.

"OH ME! Snow are you okay? I didn't mean to push that hard. Oh Goodness I'm sorry." I turned around to see June apologizing. 

"It's alright. If your purpose to scare me. You did a really good job. I think me heart skipped a beat." I clutched my chest. "Can you help me up?" I asked. I raised my arms.

"Sure." Taemin reached for my hands. I got up. everything got fuzzy and i lost feeling on my legs. then everything was black and feelingless.

-----------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa...... Where am I? What happened? Wasn't I just in New York? Why is this place so dark?

"You have a lot of questions my dear." Someone said. There's a bright light coming from my left. "That is me you're looking at."

 "You can hear me even though I'm not talking?" I asked.

"Of course. I know everything." It answered.

Am I dead? Who are you?

"No you are not dead. I am your mother." 

"Mom? So I am dead." 

"Oh sweety you're not dead. You fainted so I could talk to you, since you'll not get another chance to see me again. So I thought this would be a way to see each other again." She explained.

"Oh. So you made me faint?" I asked.

"No. You would be in empty space right now but I've chosen to use your space time to see you." She explained more.

"I'm so confused... So I'm a sleep you mean?" I asked trying to clear my confustion.

"Yes, but in a coma stateish. What I'm trying to say is that, you fainted. You've seen me and your in a coma state seeing me. As in you can't hear touch or see what's going on outside your body."

"Okay... What's happening now? Where am I? Am I in a hosital?"I asked.

"I can't answer that I'm sorry."

"Wait! Why are you fading?" I shouted for her.

"My time is up. I've to go. You take care now and study hard. Oh and before I forget Youngmin and Kwangmin are coming home today." she mentioned before she fanished.

I can't believe she just left me like that. Now my legs gained feeling again. 

 

A/N Sorry it took so long for this one. I blame school and wirter's block... have  you heard SM is finally coming to NEW YORK!!!!! okay yeah thats what i wanted to say...Next chapter coming upp..... Comment plezz.... thank you all