Fooool

Another Fairy Tale

B1A4- Fooool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y909rWngzFg

 

"Open ur eyes and look to my left, which is ur right." The doctor said. I looked and all I see is a blank white wall. THe light shined in my eye and my right eye started tearing. I closed them and a drop fell. "Now look to ur left." He flashed the light in my left eye and its started to tear up. 

The door slide open. I squinted. "How is she? Is her eyesight going to improve?" Ahhhhh...is it Key? Is it Taemin? Youngmin? Kwangmin? 

"This is part of a shock that will occur when ever she will hit her head." The doctor looked through a file. "Ah. Here we go. She was in a coma state. Yes. Her eyes will improve, but make sure she doesn't hit her head. If she does, multiple times, it may cause death." The doctor shook his head slowly. I squinted again....wait he's not shaking his head...he's looking back and forth between my and......who is he??

"All right. So how long until she gets her sight back?" He asked.

"Earliest is probably sometime this week. The lastest, maybe until next month." 

"NEXT MONTH!!! She won't be able to see until next month?" He looked down. He was really angry.

"Calm down. If she's lucky her sight would be back to normal." The doctor reasured him. I guess after seeing him calm down the doctor started to leave the room.

"Wait. Umm...Will i need glasses?" I stopped him.

"No. Just make sure you have people around to guide you." He confirmed. He then made his way to the door and left.

"Can you see?" He asked.

"Pshhhh....Of course I can see that's why i'm here getting my eyes checked and squniting was just part of the act." I said sarcastly.

"REALLY!! Pshhh! Then let's go." He took it. I stiffled a giggle.

"You're so gullible! I'm joking! I can't see a thing! I don't even who you are." I laughed. He walked toward me, grabbed my shoulders, and looked me straight in the eyes. He was only inches away. No not inches. Not even centimeters. No even a millimeter. We were so close that our foreheads touched. We were so close that our noses were touching. We were so close that.....no nononononononononono......our lips weren't touching.....but if he or I leaned slightly forward....then yea ...our lips would be..........eh.....touching.....but euuuhhh~~~~*shivers* I don't want to be thinking that I could kiss him or he kissing me(again).

"Do you know how I am now?" He looked really serious.

"T-T-Ty?" I quivered. 

"Miss me? Anyway I forgive you." He smiled. "Afterall we're a couple, right?" He then leaned forward thus causing our lips to touch. Blehhhh........I first it nice but then I remembered how nasty he turned out. I leaned back, breaking the link and shoved him. He went flying across the room and then he landed(?) with a big crash. The door slid open.

"What's going on? Snow are you okay?" Someone came running toward me. He came close enough. 

"Taemin!" I got off the bed and ran to him. He brought his arms around me and gave me a tight squeeze.

"Who is he?!" Someone shouted and his arm ,i guess, was pointing at Ty.

"It's Key." Taemin whispered in my ear. 

"He's T--" Someone other than Key and Taemin said.

"Ty." Taemin said in a stern voice. 

"Who was the one that started?" I asked.

"Youngmin." He whispered. Someone, I guess it's Kwangmin, ran to Taemin and me. I was right. The doctor finally came running through the door.

"What the hell happened here? Why is that man on the floor? Why is my equipment everywhere?" The doctor slowly rose his voice.

"Sorry sir we'll clean up the mess." I said. 

Ty  got up from the floor and came up to me. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" He hissed and shoved everyone out of the way. I looked at Taemin. How will I pay for it? 

"Sorry doctor. We'll clean it up now." Key being the mature on. The doctor noded and left the room.

"Why is Ty is mean now?" Kwangmin asked. I shrugged unable to answer a question about a childhood friend. Taemin let go of me and we started to clean up.

 

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N Sorry for the short chapter.........and srry for no Key action here....... >:-)- heheheeee.......anyway.....u happy Ty is back? Subscribe and Comment PLease!!!! okay..