Sorry That You Had Meet Mr. Eletricity......

Another Fairy Tale

I squinted. " TY!?!?" I screamed. Sung picked up my tripod and poked him.

"I told you to drop the knife!" She yelled again. By now I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Ty is here!? How did he get in!?" Katelyn shouted right next to my ear. She helped me up. I then then helped Youngmin and Kwangmin. Ty still wouldn't drop the knife. We back up and I searched for my phone.

"Looking for this?" I looked up. Key brilliant smile dazzled down on me on top of the stairs. "I called the police already they said they are coming soon."

"Thank you" I mouthed, too scared to raise my voice.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" The high pitched scream, like Max from DBSK in Mirotic, but higher. Of course it could only belong to the girl who screams the loudest, June. "SNOW!!!!! He started swinging!!!!" She ran to the stairs along with Katelyn, Youngmin, and Kwangmin. I looked at all of them, one missing.

"Sung Li?!" I asked worried. 

"Oh She said that she would hold him off until the police came." Kwangmin said.

"Okay. I'm going to help her. Key can you get to my room and make sure to keep them in there." I said and started to run to the kitchen.

"No.....Stay! Stay with us! We'll go. We are older!" I turned around and looked at the hand holding my wrist.

"Taemin....I'm older than you." I looked deep into his eyes.

"Then let me go as well." He never let go.

"ME TOO!" Key yelled behind Taemin.

"Okay..." I gave in, seeing that it was pointless arguing with them. "Katelyn. Get everyone to my room." I looked at Youngmin and Kwangmin. They looked so frightened. I gave them a smile and kissed their foreheads. "Go." Key, Taemin, and I ran to the kitchen and saw that Sung already has a few fresh cuts on her arms and hands. "Are you okay?" She nodded. "Go up stairs and bandage yourself. Taemin, key and I got this." She quickly ran up the stairs.

My vision cleared more and I spotted my tripod. It was behind Ty. I went around the island and tried to grab it when a foul stench of alcohol enveloped me. What? There is no alcohol in this house. My parents would drink at bars but never at home. So how come theres the smell.... One person...Ty. I quickly grabbed my tripod. I wasn't fast enough. He swung the knife and it made contact with my left cheeck.

"OH-" I mustered.

"Snow-ah!" Key shouted. He ran over. "Gwaenchanha?" He looked at the cut. "stk. Let's go." I looked around. Taemin was no where in sight.

"SNOWY!!!!" I looked to see Katelyn running, no stumbling, down the stairs and Taemin right behind. He hasn't talked much.... "Snow I found this!" She rised the taser Officer Fitz gave to me on my birthday a few days ago. "You should use it now!" 

I shook my head. "No I can't hurt him."

"But he hurt you!" Katelyn shouted worriedly.

"If she won't do it I'll do it!" June shouted right in Katelyn's ear. She grabbed the taser, aimed and pulled the trigger.

"No!" I shouted but it was too late. Ty dropped the knife and shook violently, like having a seizure, he then dropped to the ground with a big thud and layed there.....motionless. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few minutes since the Ty , taser thing. The police still hadn't come. Sung is worried that this is her fault when the police came so she went out somewhere....

Key and Taemin are bandaging my cheeck. June and Katelyn are poking Ty to see if he was still unconscious. Youngmin and Kwangmin? That is still a question...They are probably still in my room.

"SH" I gasped and cringed at the same time.

"It hurts?" Taemin asked with worry in his eyes. I nodded.

"A little. But it's fine." I flashed a smile to make him believe me.

"Arasseo...Key hand me the gauze please." Key obeyed.

"Everyone PAUSE!!!" Sung came out of nowhere. "The police are finally here!!" 

I stood up. Taemin quickly put his hand on my shoulder and pushed down making me to sit. "Stay. Your not done here at Dr. Lee's doctor appointment!" I heard someone giggle.

"Just in time Sung. I think Ty is waking up." June said.

"Ahh....So it's Ty...He's a regular." I looked at the direction of the voice. "Good...um...Morning? Snow..." I know that voice!

"OFFICER FITZ!!!" I got up and ran to him. I wrapped my arm around half of him.

"Aiish...this girl never listens." I heard Taemin say to Key.

"HOHOHOHO~!" He is a big, barley, fat man. So you would expect his laugh to be low and joyful. Like Stanta Claus'. When you believed in him. "So Ty is causing trouble again?" I nodded. 

"My friend used the teaser you gave me. I really didn't want to hurt one of my friends." I confessed.

"It had to be done." He looked down.

"I know." I mumbled. 

"Anyway, where is this troublemaker?" He asked. I pointed to June and Katelyn. We walked towards Ty.

Officer Fitz tapped Ty on the head. Ty stood up violently. "WHAT?!" He looked around. I jumped back. Shocked from his outburst. I bumped into taemin who held my elbows in a way of catching me(?).

"Oh ssori." He said an let go.

"It's okay." I looked up and flashed him a smile. To be honest, I really like his hold on me. Not in a creepy way, but as in a he-will-be-by-my-side way.

"Reggi, It's another Ty case. over." Officer Fitz spoke into his transmitter.

">*sigh<* what did he do now? Over." officer Reggi said tiredly.

"Breaking and entering while he was drunk. He hurt Sung Li and Snow. over." 

"WHAT! He hurt Sung and SNOW!!??" Reggi said furiously.

"Yep." 

"on my way."

 

A/N: okay...rlly boring.....

there's a thing between Sung and Reggi....just putting it out there....so Snow is like his second daughter...officer Fitz is like her overly protective godfather.

Yea....just making things clearer...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! PWASE!!!!! TIRED NIGHT PEOPLEZ!!!!