Why Is it Always me that gets hurt?

Another Fairy Tale

Sung drove us home that night. It was my first time out of the hospital since, I guess, a month ago. Youngmin and Kwangmin unpacked in the guest room. They argued about something. I couldn't hear since I was on the other side of the floor.

"Yah! Youngmin what are u guys yelling about now?" Sung shouted from the kitchen.

"Ahjima! Kwangmin hogged all the closet space! Can I please have a separate room?!" Youngmin shouted back. "Also it's gonna storm!" Ever since Youngmin was young, he was always afraid of storms. He thinks something bad is going to happen.

I stepped out of the shower and changed into my boy shorts and long Hello Kitty shirt. I ran to my nightstand and checked the time. "10:56pm" It read. Wow I must have came home really late. I went to the kitchen to find Youngmin and Kwangmin stuffing their faces with Kimchee and ramen. I laughed at how fast they eat and sencrenized they ate. They turened their heads and stared at me. But I couldn't stop laughing. After dinner, I got ready for bed and I guess so did the twins. I fell into a really deep sleep. The kind of sleep when its really hard to wakeup from in the morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Snowy....Snowy....Snowy~~~~~...." Someone whispered.

"hmmmmm....." I rubbed my eyes. I saw a silhoette of a boy. Guess it's Youngmin, I say, "Yea Youngmin? U okay?" He shook his head.

"I'm scared. I heard a thunder clap and it woke me up." He stayed by the door. I ruffled my blankets and patted the empty space on the bed.

"Come." He ran to the bed and climbed in. I played with his hair and hummed a melody his mom used to sing to me before they were born. I heard a quiet whimper. I think he's asleep. I closed my eyelids and dreamt about Youngmin playing in the rain....Then Key came out of no where....Taemin was dressed as a girl and started singing Balloons by DBSK...And Kwangmin was playing with the mud and tossing it in the air....

It was all ruined by a violent shake. "Snow! wake Up Kwangmin's not moving!!"

"He's probably still asleep." I mustered and moved to my other side.

"No~! He's not a heavy sleeper like u. I shook him and he won't wake up!" Youngmin worried.

I turned and gave him a shocked expression. "Where's Sung Li?!"

"SHe left for work really early this morning. She said she had the early shift." Youngmin responded.

I ran to the guest room to find Kwangmin lying in bed with his hands inter-locked. "Kwangmin! Jo Kwangmin!!" I shook him violently. I got so worried. I was about to call the hospital. Then I shook him one more time. That's when I saw Kwangmin smile and open his eyes. I stared at him and stared. I won't blink! "UGH! Ya BABO! Don't do that to me!" I grabbed a pillow and threw as hard as I can at Kwangmin. Just then...DDDDDDIIIIIIINNNNNGGG DDDDDOOONNNGGG!

"THe door Snowy!" YOungmin said smiling that I fell for the prank. I shoved him down on the bed softly. I got off the bed and ran down the stairs as fast my legs could go. I opened the door.

"Annyong!" Key and Taemin shouted.

"Come in. Youngmin! Kwangmin! Come down!" I yelled upstairs. "U guys hungry? I just woke up so Im going to cook breakfast now." I tied my hair up and put an apron on. Key and Taemin followed. Youngmin and Kwangmin raced down the stairs. Then Youngmin fell and, once again I thought I could catch him, I fell on the tiled floor while Youngmin fell on my cushoned body. Pain shot through the back of my head and continued to the tips of my toes. Everything went fuzzy then black.

"OMO! Snowy! Gwenchana?" Key shocked. I felt youngmin being lifted off of me, but i still couldn't see.

"Key?" I whispered.

"Ye... Snow u okay? How many fingers am I holding up?" Key responded.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them again. I could see but my vision was really fuzzy. I squinted. "Oh...That's not good. Key her eyesight is not right. Taemin call the hospital." It sounded like Kwangmin but I couldn't confirm.

"What do u mean her eyesight is not right? Doesn't she wear contacts lenses? Taemin what r u still doing there standing behind me?! Go and call the hospital!" Key sounded angry and confused.

"Ye...Umma." Taemin whimpered. I heard the dial and the ring. "Hello? Is this the hospital? Um... My friend she...her eyesight is not right....Her name is Snow...um" He covered the phone. "what's ur last name?"

"C-Chung." My head throbbed.

"Youngmin. Go get her some ice." Key said. I saw a figure move to the kitchen. Youngmin came back with a towel. "thanks." Key slowly put the ice against the back of my head where I fell. I instantly felt relief. Key turned me around so I was leaning on him.

"Her last name is Chung. C-H-U-N-G. Yes. She was released yesterday. Yes her eyes r not working correctly." Taemin and his bad usage of words. "Do u wear contacts?" He asked. I shook my head. "No she doesnt....Oh she can come now?.....Yes....Sung Li....Sung li right?..." I nodded. "yes okay thanku goodbye." 

"So? What did she say?" Kwangmin said before Key.

"We could bring Snow to the hospital now. But only Key and Snow know how to drive. Also, Key doesn't know the way there." Taemin explained.

"I know the way there..." I said as the light bulb went off. 

"Great! Get ur shoes we're going to the hospital...AGAIN!!" Taemin joked. Key helped me with my shoes and walked me to his car. What i could make out, it was a silver Buggy.

"Could this fit all of us?" I asked.

"I thought u can't see?" Key said embaressed.

"I can't but it looks like a Buggy." I squinted.

"Okay everyone in, but u Snowy. U sit i the front with me." Key, I think, smiled. I nodded. Then I remembered that I was still in my pjs and apron. "Don't worry about ur clothes, We'll just say it was urgent." It seemed like he could read my mind. He started the car and drove.

 

A/N  Ummm new chapter!!!! yea....more Key action from now on....heheheee don't kill me....comment and subscribe!!!!