Mystery??

Another Fairy Tale

After a few months, my vision improved but not quite there. I have Taemin, Key, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Sung Li, June, and Katelyn. They helped me with everything. Like going down the stairs. 

"Are you getting better?" Key asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah. It's a Thursday, right?." I responded as Katelyn the tv.

"Yepp." Someone answered.

"What's on?" I asked Katelyn.

She surfed the channels until she found USA......"NCIS!!!!!!" I rolled my eyes. I walked closer to the tv to turn on the volume. Then she, I guess, accidentally changed to TNT.....

"Damn You!! BONES IS ON!!!!! STAY ON THIS CHANNEL!!!!" I screamed and ran to the sofa. I pushed Katelyn and watched intensely at the screen. 

"Snow and her Bones...." Youngmin said moving his head side to side. He handed me a bowl of popcorn. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the show was over Katelyn and June got ready for bed because break ended. I had an excuse. My eye problem. But I'm not missing school I'm doing my homework and such. Katelyn and June were in their pajamas. They came down the stairs to say good night and went to bed.

"Snowy....." Key whispered.

"Ye?" I blinked and slowly turned my head toward him. Fatigue was upon me.

"Are you tired?"

"A little." I said.

"Then it's okay I'll show you tomorrw when you are fully awake." 

I nodded. "I should get to bed as well." I kissed Sung on the cheeck and waved goodnight to everyone else.

As I was walking up the stairs, I heard a faint giggle. Who could it be? I asked to myself. I walked up a few more and the giggle became louder. I ran to Katelyn's room. I leaned up against the door. Nothing. I tip-toed to June's. noth---"hahahaaa......ohh...I should be more quiet. They are probably going to sleep now....heheheeee...." Who is she talking to? then she continued. "Minho-goon....I should be going now. I have school tomorrow...........Have fun at the interview.(!)...I would watch it on YouTube once it comes out....night.....Tôi thích bạn....that's how you say 'I like you' in Vietnamese..." Oh....I see she likes Minho~......That's soo cute...

I smiled to myself at how cute they look with each other. 

"Snow are you okay? Are you drunk?" Youngmin came out of no where.

"Uh? Oh no I'm fine. I'm off to bed. Goodnight!." I walked over to him and gave him a big tight hug.

"Oh...Goodnight! Snow..."

I went to my room and closed the door. Finally alone.... I went to the bathroom and did my business. I slowly dragged myself to bed. Just as I was about to   drift off to wonderland, I heard a loud crash coming from the first floor. I looked at my clock. 11:48pm. Really? I got up and opened the door. Youngmin and Kwangmin were staring at me half awake on the other side of the hall.

"what was that?" I said. Then as if on cue, the crash came again. I grabbed my tripod and ran down the stairs carefully. Youngmin and Kwangmin followed close behind. The crash came again. A hand on my should squeezed harder. The sound came from the kitchen.

"Unni? Who is it?" Kwangmin looked down to my face. 

"Shhh.." I put my finger to my mouth. I slowly turned the corner to face the kitchen. I expected to see a monster, like the one in the movie Priest, to be gnawing on a piece of meat with the light of fridge illuminating it's face. But, of course, I always think the worse scenario. What was really there was a black-hooded person holding a knife. Youngmin let out a quiet scream. "shh.." I walked closer. I postioned my tripod like a baseball bat ready to swing. But I always ruin it. I accidentally kicked a pot on the floor causing the person to turn around and swing the knife he/she/it held. 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Screamed the twins. I missed the knife by a few inches. It was a good thing my pjs are always big. I swung but missed. Knowing that my aim is no good, I slowly walked backward but tripped on Youngmin and Kwangmin. We all fell but quickly got our attention back on the person. We didn't have enough time to get back up on our feet so we just crab-walked to the stairs.

"Snow?! Youngmin-ah?! Kwangmin?!" I heard. Was that......??......Then I heard footsteps going down the stairs and run towards us.

"Gasp! PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN NOW!!" Sung shouted. I never heard her that loud before. She the lights. The light was so bright, I cringed and slowly focused to the lights.....when I looked up I couldn't believe who broke into the house.

 

A/N Sorry for short and late chapter......Hope ya'll enjoy.....xXLostAndLonelyXx.....I didn't wanna say ur name but I think u know who June is right?? It's not Ka*****