The Coffee Shop

Another Fairy Tale

When I woke up, I was in my East Hampton beach house, in my king size bed. i was still in my day clothes. I got up and walked to the window to see if it was bright outside. I lifted my heavy burgundy curtains, and it was pitch black outside. I ran to my bed and stubbed my toe on the way. I picked up my clock and it read, "3:54 A.M."

"really? so early in the morning?" i whispered to myself. I got up again and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Then, I slid down the stairs to the kitchen to get some food. I opened the fridge, but there was nothing to eat. I sat down on the kitchen counter and wondered if that night in the rain was real. I felt like a dream. I wondered If I would be able to see them again in person or if that was a one in a lifetime thing. I walked back up the stairs and just when I sat on my bed my phone rang to the song "Smile" by Avril Lavigne in the loudest it could be. It was a text. Of course.

"Meet us at Starbucks now!" My friend Kateyln texted.

"kk I'll be there in 10" i replied. I got out of the house in in to my Volkswagen buggie and drove to Starbucks

On the highway, I passed by the night where i first met the boy band and the nasty policeman and the skeleten.

I pulled in to the coffee shop, parked, and took the keys out of the ignition. I walked in the coffee shop and immedatly saw my friends.

"hey"

"Hey! Omg sooooooooooooooo glad you came!" Katelyn exclaimed. And hugged me really tight.

"so why am are we here, exactally?" I asked.

"We all wanted to see each other before break is over." Ty answered.

"oh okay then. Well I'm going to get some coffee anyone want to come?" they all showed their coffee cups. "never mind then."

"wait i'll come. And I'm paying too." Ty smiled.

"awwwwwwww i think i see a new couple~!" My friend June said in a sing-songy voice.

"oh shut up. you know it's never going to happen." i laughed. Okay background check. I fell in love with Ty ever since grade school and he fell in love too. but we never dated because it would ruin our friendship. so we decided to stay friends. but once in awhile we would show our passion by holding hands and our arms around each other. that's as far as it's ever gotten.

I waked up to the cashier. "Excuse me,sir? I would like to order."

"oh. just a sec." His voice is so familiar. Where did I hear that voice before. when, he turned around the first thing i noticed was his smile and the way it made my heart melt. "What can i get for you, miss?"

"Oh uhhh...... I would like to get.... a Grande Caramel Frappe Please."

"All right that would be $5.20 and I would need your name for the order." the cashier said perfectly.

"I'm sure you would know my name if you would look at me. But it's Snow." Ty handed the money.

"okay it would take a few minutes." I walked back to our table.

"Thank you Ty. For paying."

"you are very welcome." I blushed.

A few minutes passed. "Snow an order for a Grande Caramel Frappe. It's ready." He projected his beautiful voice. I walked up to him and said thank you but he still wouldn't look at me. 

"You never said good-bye 2 nights ago. and I was worried that i would never see you again. I'm so sorry that I couldn't speak to you after you got your spotlight. Fans get really crazy when they see kpop idols. heart" the note said he even added the heart.

I smiled but i didn't want Ty to see. Too late.

"What are you smiling at?" Ty asked.

"oh nothing just a faint memory." I lied.

" okay. i want to talk to you in private. is that okay?"

"yea sure." I sipped my coffee. He added a lot and i mean a lot of caramel to it. And it was delicious!

I followed him outside.

"I know that you know that we've been liking each other for a long time and I was thinking that--"

"hold it" I interrupted."you know that we can't date because of our parents, and our friendship,right?" yea parents too. My parents wants me to date an Asian and his parents don't like Asians so thats one problem. The 3 boyfriends i had, all ended badly because i never told my parents that i was dating them. Then they found out, I don't know how, But they did. 

"Yea I know But I really love you and I don't kn---" he stops his sentence. And before i knew anything else, his soft, sweet lips were upon my whipped cream, caramel covered lips. I wanted so much to break free and tell him about Taemin, but his lips started to move and i couldn't help but move mine too. I squeezed the napkin, that Taemin wrote, hoping that he would notice that i didn't want this to happen. 

"hey um. the sun is ri----" I stepped back. June interrupted. She has great timing skills. She looked up from her phone. "oh sorry I'll be backing away now." She's probably going to tell the rest of our friends what happened.

"I better go, too. You know my parents. Early raisers." I smiled and hid behind the coffee shop. I waited until Ty and all of my friends to leave before going back inside. I forgot to say good-bye.

I opened the door and walked straight to Taemin.

"HEY! I didn't know you worked here?" I asked cheerfully.

"hey. I'm still a student like you." He didn't even look up from cleaning the counter tops. He sounded disappointed.

"you know you're not going to get a lot of business with your gloomy, sad, and depressed mood." I said trying to make him laugh.

"Well it's 5 in the morning and usually theres not a lot of people awake to make business. Including my *Hyungs. And Maybe I wouldn't be sad, gloomy and depressed if you hadn't been making out with him. Yes, even though there is a glare on the windows, i can definately see you two each others' faces off." He finally stopped cleaning and looked up right in to my eyes. He had tears streaming down his beautiful face. He wiped it away and continued wiping the counter tops.

"I wouldn't be gloomy or depressed if you were kissing someone else. And that someone is Ty and I've known him my whole life. I fell in love with him for many years. So you don't have the right to be mad or angry or even furious with me. So what we kissed. It wasn't like i really wanted to kiss him. I bet you have kissed a lot of girls before. Also I've only known you for 2 days. It's not enough to actually create feelings. Taemin, one thing you forgot to mention the night we met was that you get jealous very easily." I defended my actions.

"I don't get jealous and one thing I know about him is that he is the kind of person you can not trust with your life!" Taemin boomed. The whole store echoed. it was a good thing we were the only people in the store.

"YOU... CAN... NOT... CONTROL... MY ... LIFE...!!!! NOR WILL YOU EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO! EVER!  OH! AND BEFORE I FORGET.... GOOD  -  BYE." I screamed on top of my lungs. handed over the napkin and stormed out of the shop.

I wanted to cry. I never ever in my entire life have an argument. I lied again and i feel terrible. My heart feels like its been ripped out of my chest and been torn into heart confetti. I do have feelings for him. I do love him more than anyone else. even more than Ty. I love him. I love him. I love him.

I went to my car and drove home. I sat on my bed and searched for my phone. Great my phones' missing, my heart has been torn in to 2 and i can't sleep and get away with it all.

 

 

A/N *i put the star there because i don't know if i spelled it correctly. Do you like Ty and Snow's friends? comment please don't have to subscribe. more to come and thank you!