Love Trap

First Love

Teaser:

"He is the model of CN Blue..." Shin Hye kept talking about Jungshin during the same they were having coffee together and staring that the tall man who was being shut photos. 

"You are proud to have a boyfriend like that.." another friend smiled to her.

"Fine, but I feel today he was strange.." HyunA kept looking at Jungshin before he smiled to her at the first time.

"Aiyoo... he smiles to you... Kim HyunA. You are so lucky to get him. I'm jealous..." Gayoon shaked her hand.

"He is play boy. U__U" Shin Hye breathed tiredly. 

"What you meant by?" Gayoon stared at her.

"He can't be compared with Minhyuk. Minhyuk is an honest man; therefore, I never mind if my best friend loves him. However, you.. HyunA.. you are also my friend too.. that I don't want.." Shin Hye hadn't completed yet but HyunA was first who stood up.

"It's enough, I don't mind who he is. I just love him.." and then she left that table quickly.

 

"Do you want to join me?" Jungshin walked to HyunA with his charming smile.

"You mean that magazine? I don't joke to me.. It's not fun. I'm not good enough to..." HyunA began to disapprove but Jungshin's finger faster covered first.

"You, for me... You are the most beautiful girl in the world, not countryside woman like they said. Come on.." he dragged her to that place and he asked a few girls to make up for HyunA.

It was the happinest time in her life, she could be a pretty girl in front of him. Was it her dream?

.................

"HyunA... today I want to say..." after dating for a long time, Jungshin finally purposed to say what he had planned to her.

"What?"

"I am going to Russia next week.."

"Jungshin!!!!!"

"I have to go for study..."

"Why...?" she cried hardly.

"I have no comment.. I don't want to leave you either. But I have no choice.." and then he left her quickly.

"............." she kept looking at his shadow before it disappeared in that night. 

 

Video Teaser here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYkWvD8xRHo&feature=autoshare