Not so sleepy Jung

Accidentally Yours

I was about to post this update last-last night but decide not to because I only used my phone, so that means It has problems when it comes to spacing T.T so I chose to hide it and fix the spacing just now, Hope you bear with my mistakes ^^ and also I felt bad and guilty putting Khun here in the story so just to make it up I'll lessen his appearances here!

*SMent disappoints so many fans >.<
#Staystrongexostans. Kris <3


It was a perfect day to roam around the city but a particular blond decide to bum on her bed and ignore her paper works. She drank a lot of soju last night after knowing that Tiffany was dating someone and she's Straight. "My Head hurts" She weakly groan. Sunny on the other hand can't help but to get worried on her best friend's condition "Here drink this" said the cute dandyu as she pass the Tylenol to jessica

"That's what you get you fool" she scolded furiously. Jessica wants to response but didn't got any chance when she suddenly felt another throb "Oh my god, I swore to god, I'll never drink again" said jung as she massage her head trying to ease the pain. "Cancel all my schedule I want to rest"

Sunny was taken a back "You're such a lady you know that" she snorted seeing jessica rolling her eyes "By the way Tiffany called. she asked if you want to spend dinner with them" Jessica's ears perks up hearing tiffany's name but then she frown remembering about the scene that happened yesterday "Tell her that I am busy"

Sunny rolled her eyes "Busy? Busy bumming around?" she sarcastically pointed out.

Jessica let sunny's remarks passed "Just tell her!" she growl not wanting to argue. Sunny's brows furrowed "What's your problem jung?"

"Probably that khun guy will be there so that means I don't want to go there. I don't even want to see his face again. He stole tiffany away from from me" Sunny chuckle seeing jessica rolls on her bed like a crazy lady and whine like a five years old kid.

"Stop that nonsense. that khun didn't stole tiffany he have the rights to be with tiffany since on the first place tiffany wasn't even yours" sunny explained.

"That's why it hurts" Every words that sunny had said felt like a slap on jessica's face. It's true tiffany isn't hers to begin with. so she don't have any rights to say those things. But she has the right to be heart broken and jealous right? She never intend to fall, it just happened.

Sunny look at jessica "I never Imagine that a Casanova like you would be this broke" She laugh at her own antics "I mean look at you. you looks like a mess. A total one"

Jessica chuckles"I guess there's always have to be a first time?" said then followed by a forced smile. "So what are you planning to do now?" Sunny the secretary ask. "My decision is final. I'll just spend my day here and sleep!" Jung firmly said leaving sunny groan in dismay.

 

---

 

"Hello?" Sunny smile hearing Tiffany's voice.

"Hello Tiffany-ssi. I just want you to know that Jessica can't join you on dinner" sunny's voice was so sad it sounds so real.

"It's sad to hear but could you tell me the reason why?"

Sunny swallow the lump on . "Because she's too busy"

"Oh. we can visit her on her office and bring food if she wants to"

Sunny give jessica a look. Jessica waves her hand motioning sunny to continue lying to tiffany since the phone is on speaker. "Er-- You don't have to--"

"No. it's okay I insist"

Sunny and Jessica are in theories of panic hearing the persistent tiffany. "Tiffany she said it's okay, and-and she can take care of herself" sunny reasoned out, she heard a sigh on the other line so she was expecting tiffany to stop

"Yuki has been throwing tantrums, she said she missed her dad--I mean jessica, But I guess she can't see jessi today because of her hectic schedule"

Not knowing what to say sunny just let a hum in response

"Just tell her to eat well, don't stress herself out and take care okay sunny-ssi?"

Sunny wiggle her brows in front of jung "Ne. Tiffany-ssi. I'll tell her, Yeah?. Tell Yuki I said Hi. and oh take care too bye" sunny then ended the call and shoot a teasing look to jessica "You know Sica just hearing the tone of her voice it was obvious that she's worried"

Jessica sighs "She's always like that sunny. don't expect too much you'll just ended up hurting if you do" she bitterly spat out.

Sunny let a giggle hearing the jung's statement "Stop with your quotable quotes Junggie"

---

It's already eight in the evening and because of boredom jessica thought of going outside and stroll. so she grab her favorite black leather jacket and her keys. She start her car and drove around. She decided to go to the mini mart to grab some yakisoba, sandwich and an orange juice since she's already hungry. after paying those foods at the counter she went to the park. The breeze of the air is smoothing it helps jessica calm somehow. Her eyes caught something interesting. she saw a big tree and it's the perfect spot for her. she quickly went there and sat at the grass with her feet crossed and let her back lean on the tree's branch. She start to eat her meal and enjoy the view of the park.

"Jessi?"

A voice made jessica stiff in instant, she saw a girl standing in front of her and eyeing her as if she was a killer or something.

"Jessi, is that you?!"

Jessica knew well whose the owner of that angel-like voice. it's no other than "Tiffany?" Jessica restrain herself from hugging the girl, she was nervous but she won't let tiffany notice it so she cleared "What are you doing here tiffany-ssi?" her voice was cold.

What's with the sudden formality? Tiffany asked herself. Tiffany beam her eye smile, Jessica was melting inside but decide to control her feelings, knowing that this girl in front of her was already taken. she have to move on. she have to. "What are you doing here Tiffany-ssi?" Jessica ask not looking to tiffany.

"Dad visits us today and yuki is playing with him at the apartment. I let the both of them spend some time together I decide to leave them for awhile and stroll here, how about you?" Tiffany kindly asked as she then sit beside jessica which makes blond startle but quickly regain her poise

"I was bored so I decide to go for a walk" she nonchalantly said. Tiffany's face twitch "I thought you're busy?" she asked in confusion. jessica mentally kick and slap herself, she forgot about her excuse to not join tiffany and yuki for dinner. "oh it's just i didn't expect my dad to cancel the meeting that's why" 

Tiffany just nodded but still her eyes are on jessica. Feeling somewhat uncomfortable Jessica ask so more "What's that?" Tiffany finally tear her gaze away from jessica "Oh this? It's a burger" tiffany said then start eating it. Jessica didn't realize that she was staring at tiffany for so long. she was too mesmerize to notice anyway. "Er--jessi you want?" Tiffany offered. "Here take a bite" she then lean forwards "I'll feed you" she cutely said making jessica's face fired up.

"It's okay. I just finish my food" Jessica shakes her head indicating tiffany that she really was okay.

But Tiffany is so stubborn "Just let me feed you don't be shy. just take a bite" She pushed the burger closer. jessica was about to snatch the burger from tiffany but the latter stuck her tongue out "I told you. I'll just feed you do open your mouth now" As if she was a baby jessica obeyed and open letting tiffany feed her. She can't help but to blush. she was supposed to move on not to fall harder right? "Aigoo, jessi we looks like a couple" Tiffany blurt out as if it's not a bad thing at all.

Jessica after hearing those words chokes "OH GOD! JESSI ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" tiffany asked in concern. she rub jessica's back and shakes her body as well. seconds later Jessica finally recovers after drinking some juice, Tiffany let a relief sigh "You almost die" she mumbled but jessica heard it cleared so she looked at tiffany in shock

"Stop exaggerating!" she playfully hit tiffany's shoulder.

"Awwwww" jessica's eyes widen, she looked at tiffany and hear her groaning as if she's in pain. so jessica immediately asked tiffany. "Hey are you okay?" she pause then examine tiffany "Did I hit you that hard? Omo. I am sorry I won't do it again" worries is written all over jessica's face.

Suddenly Tiffany burst out laughing "kidding" she said. and everything clicked in. Jessica should be angry but no, she can't help but to smile to tiffany's silliness,

"You're such a meanie" her expression turns into serious one "You should go home now, your father, yuki and your boyfriend would surely look for you if you won't go home now"

Tiffany suddenly pouts "Mind to take me home?" she ask "And why would I do that?" Jessica smugly asked.

"Because I want to!" Tiffany then link her arms with jessica "Let's go?"

"I really never agreed to drive you home to be honest" jessica said before bursting out.

 

---

 

"Such a Gentle-Woman" Tiffany teased after jessica opened the door for her. The blond rolled her eyes teasingly. "Thank you for the ride"

Jessica cringe "You forced me that's why!" she cutely nags.

"But really. Thank you jessi!"

"It's nothing" said jessica not knowing what to say and do next. "Why don't you come inside?! Tiffany politely offered "Yuki would be happy to see you"

Jessica just smile "I bet Yuki is already sleeping, you should go inside now" Said jessica more like commanding tiffany.

"Oh-Okay, we'll see you tomorrow?" Tiffany cheerily asked. Jessica almost say 'Yes' but then remembered that she should move on first since it isn't fair for her part, A little distance wouldn't hurt right? "I don't think so"

Tiffany wasn't happy hearing the response "How about the day after tomorrow?"

"I think I'll be busy" jessica quickly replied.

"Then the other day?" Tiffany pushed.

"I'll check my schedule" Jessica said in monotone.

"Are you avoiding me?" Tiffany carefully eyed jessica, she even frown. "Are you?"

Jessica caught of guard but then let her cool stay still. she ruffled tiffany's hair "You know you think too much!" she said after backing away

"You makes me!" Tiffany pouts seeing jessica already inside her car. "You're leaving already?"

jessica popped her head out from the window of her car "Yeah. Take care see you when I see you!" she then start the engine

Tiffany somehow forced a smile "It's unfair! WHY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME A GOODBYE KISS!" she childishly stomp her feet.

Jessica let a genuine smile "THAT'S ONLY FOR COUPLE. WE'RE NOT EVEN ONE!"

"YEAH.YEAH. JUST TAKE CARE OKAY. DRIVE SAFE!" she then waves for a goodbye "HUBBY COMEBACK HOME SOON OKAY. DON'T MAKE ME AND YOUR DAUGHTER WAIT!" Jessica heard tiffany and she was sure tiffany was just joking and teasing her more. But she wished that Tiffany will mean it someday. someday. "I can't let go. but I have to. I can't move on but I need to. Tiffany stop making things harder than already is. please"

_____________

*MY BABIES/EMPRESSES are BACK!!!