Straightness

Accidentally Yours

Hey *waves* I told you guys I'll be back. Hehehe, Let's continue to ship JeTi okay. Just cheer up and smile. BTW bear with my grammar and typos I used my Ipod that's why, Enjoy reading. Surfers!

Btw Can you guys recommend some JeTi Slight Angst/ Fluffy/ Romance Fic and already complete?

----

"You like me?" Tiffany asked in excitement while looking to jessica in pure happiness. The Blonde nervously nodded as she can't help but to look down at her lap where her hands perfectly placed and fidgeting cutely. "That's good, I like you too!" The eye smiling girl declared full of enthusiasm on her voice.

meanwhile jessica's head bucked up and faced tiffany almost immidiately. "Y-you l-like me?" jessica asked in shock, her eyes widen while her jaw left ajar. She promised to herself that if tiffany would say yes, she would definitely jump and roll over the park.

"Of course, I like you who wouldn't?" tiffany said as her eyes turn in to a cresent form. jessica was about to hug and do what she promised to herself but got stopped when she heard what tiffany said just now "I really want to be your bestfriend. I think we will be the bet buddies" Tiffany cheered.

Jessica's heart suddenly sunk. her frustration starting to build up. "Friends?" she asked obviously confused. Tiffany eyes her before bursting into fits of laughter "Well obviously YES, what more are you thinking?" Tiffany stated as if her words was the dumbest thing in the world. Jessica cleared in disappointment. 'just friends? just my life' jessica thought as she look away from tiffany. 'She have daughter, she even had a husband who practically died years ago, so that ing means? She's straight. probably straighter than a ruler' jessica thinks while mentally slapping her face.

A minute later Tiffany realized that jessica was no longer looking at her. so with a swift move she taps jessica's shoulder wanting to get her attention. "Hey are you okay?" . Jessica lookedat tiffany with a teary eyes, "You're straight" she growl without thinking making tiffany frown "What'd you mean?" jessica suddenly realize what she just say.

she quickly snap out from her thought and looked at tiffany in embarrassment. "oh that-it's nothing, oh just forget about it" she lamely excused. "DADDY!" jessica silently prayed and thank god and yuki for saving her and their awakward topic.

"Daddy I just finished playing. can we go now. and buy me some cotton candies?" Jessica watch yuki pouts and clasp her hands together as she begged to her so called 'dad' Without hesitation jessica nodded and lift yuki up.

" Sure" she said then looked at tiffany lovingly "let's go?"

 

---

"Yuki, slow down" Tiffany reminded her little princes as she watch yuki eat her ice cream and pink cotton candy. Jessica on the other hand was quiet. she was thinking of how to get notice of tiffany.

'She doesn't even paying attention to me' she thought then pout cutely without even knowing. She looked outside the window and saw A couple, she bitterly smile 'Envy you two' Jessica glace at tiffany before raising a brow 'She pay too much attention to her phone today. Who is she texting by the way?'

she annoyingly mumble feeling the green monster appear at the pit of her stomach. Not wanting to get more bad vibes. she turn back her gaze to the window. 'Love really ' she clench her fist after seeing the boy peck at her girl before bidding some sweet goodbyes. "MOMMY. DADDY!" Jessica tilt her head when she heard yuki whine. while tiffany put her phone back to her bag then faced jessica and tiffany with a huge grin.

"what is it baby?" tiffany sounded more jolly this time. Yuki smiled at duo before continuing "Why did that man kiss that girl?" yuki innocently asked as she point the girl who is now standing alone.

"He kissed the girl because he loves her" Tiffany explains while jessica nodded. Yuki playfully taps a finger in her chin after facing jessica " Daddy do you love mommy?" Hearing the question. jessica knew she was deadpan. she looked at tiffany and nervously smile after receiving a nod, motioning jessica to just say yes.

Uncomfortably arranged her colar jessica replied "I-I do" she said full of sincerity in her voice too bad. tiffany was so oblivious. "Is that so. then kiss" Yuki command. making jessica's knee weak. "WHAT?" Jessica Almost scream.

Tiffany was shock at jessica's reaction "Why am I not that kissable?" Tiffany teased making jessica's face crimson red. The blonde girl force a smile she feel like the temperature drops to zero. "Daddy just kiss mommy" Yuki whine.

"hahaha, just kiss me" said tiffany after letting out a heartily laugh, She playfully adjust her head before leaning forward to jessica. "kiss" tiffany then childishly pout at jessica. "Is that really necessary?" jessica ask, her palms and temple starting to get sweat, even her ears started to burn as well as her cheeks.

Yuki nodded eagerly in responce. wanting to comple the teasing tiffany close her eyes and made a smooching sound, making jessica panic Without choice jessica lean forwards then kissed tiffany quickly at the cheeks then look away in embarrassment. ' I think I am blushing'

 

---

"Hey, you want me to drive you two home?" Jessica asked trying to act cool and calm even though deep inside she's melting under Tiffany's gaze. "It's okay, were waiting for someone" tiffany said as she fish out her phone for the nth time.

"Really? who?" jessica asked Tiffany was about to reply to jessica but got stopped when she heard the voice that she's been waiting for the whole day.

"BABE" Jessica looked at the back wanting to figure out who's the one that tiffany's waving to.

"Khun" Tiffany called out with a a wide smile making jessica more confuse. She watch the man walk closer to tiffany and gave her a peck at the cheeks while tiffany did the same thing to the guy. "Jessi" tiffany pauses as she turn to face jessica

"I want you to meet nichkhun my boyfriend"

Hearing the word boyfriend is enough for jessica's heart to scattered into million pieces.

 

---

"Are you drank?" Sunny asked in bewildered, she was shock seeing jessica standing infront of her house exactly Two in the morning with abottle of beer in her left hand.

"What the heck jung, you looks like a mess!" Jung let a hilarious laugh "Bunny" she said, Sunny wants to punch her best friend but decided not to seeing her condition, "What?" she ask half worried half annoyed. Sunny was surprised when she heard a laughter then followed by a sob "Are you crazy or just plain stupid? Are you crying?" she asked now in full range. what shocked her the most is when jessica put a hand on her eyes and sobs hardly.

"Straight" jessica mumbled between her sobs. Its not sunny's first time to see jessica cry. but this is the first time seeing her sobbing hard over straightness? "Yah! you're making me nervous, why are you crying all of the sudden?" asked sunny, starting to comfort the crying jung. She was starting to freak out. and obviously in the theories of panic.

Sunny wants to hear jessica's explination but only got a Whine from jung. "ING STRAIGHT AS RULER" Sunny smack jessica's shoulder in annoyance "I AM SO WORRIED RIGHT NOW TELL WHAT'S WRONG AND STOP WHINING ABOUT STRAIGHTNESS OR WHATEVER IT IS IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO SMACK A RULER IN YOUR HEAD AND MAKE YOU STRAIGHT YOU GAY JUNG" And also hearing sunny's threat is enough for jung to silenced .