Misconception

Accidentally Yours

This chapter is so random T_T I don't know what I'm doing anymore, This is a fail chapter,
And as always, I didn't proofread this though still hope you bear with me and enjoy reading,

But wait, I just want to thank those poeple who read, subscribed, upvoted and commented, what you guys doing is so precious to me se yeah! and to those silent reader! hi :D

P.S: I'm so damn sleepy *byooong*


 

Inside the hwang’s master’s room, there’s a three girls lying at the bed, “D-daddy is there’s something wrong with mommy?” Yuki asked with her brows twitching after seeing her mommy Tiffany sulking at the corner of their bed room. Jessica on the other hand, let a smirk before pinching yuki’s cute nose.

“Nothing’s wrong honey maybe mommy is just being moody” Jessica playfully whispered to the little hwang.

Meanwhile, Tiffany hwang rolled her eyes hearing her lover’s words “pfft” She mumbled with her eyes glaring at Jessica with her arms crossed.

“Daddy, mommy is glaring at you” Yuki said as she crawls up to Jessica then wrapped her little hands around Jessica’s neck. “Mommy’s creeping me out” Yuki joked, her face buried on the crook of Jessica’s neck.

“Yes she looked like a creepy yet she’s still beautiful right?” Jessica smirk seeing tiffany turned her back around knowing that the sulking hwang is now blushing. She was about to tickle yuki when she heard her yawn. “Honey, it’s already 9 in the evening, you should sleep now” She said as she yuki’s hair.

“Okay daddy, good night”

Jessica smiled when yuki kissed her cheeks before crawling back at her spot to sleep.

She’s so cute

A minute later when yuki is finally asleep. Jessica turned her head up, she can’t help but to grin seeing tiffany. She stood up from the bed so that she can approach the sulky girl. “Hey, fany-ah” She softly called out.

Tiffany crossed her arms and looked away pretending not to hear jessica though the truth  is she’s melting inside after hearing jessica’s voice.

“Fany-ah”

“…”

“Fany”

“…”

“Baby”

“…”

“Baby fany-ah!”

That’s it. Tiffany thought for she cannot ignore her lover anymore, “What do you want, huh?”

Ducking her head down, jessica inched her head closer to tiffany’s “Hey, Stop sulking okay” She said before sitting beside tiffany “I’m sorry, tiff” She said, her hands now on tiffany’s waist.

Tiffany’s heart soften “It’s okay, it’s just…I feel so embarrassed after knowing that the lady and the man a while ago was your parent! Oh my god, what if they don’t like me or what if they thought that I’m not good enough for you? Jessi, what should I do?” With the what if thoughts tiffany started to panic.

“Hey stop that okay” Jessica suddenly said, pulling tiffany’s body closer to hers “You’re right you’ll never be good enough for me cause you’re the best for me, do you understand? So stop with the what ifs okay, and oh I forgot to tell you that mom and dad likes you, so no need to worry baby”

Tiffany can feel the waters that threatening to fall from her eyes, “Why do you have to be so cheesy, huh?” she asked with a blush visible on her cheeks.

Jessica chuckled. Instead of answering tiffany’s question she asked something else. “Then why do you have to be so beautiful huh?”

“Cheesy!”

---

“Hey, what’s with the wide smile huh?” Sunny asked once she saw her boss Jung, smiling at her seat while typing something in her laptop.

“Shut up sunny!” Jessica said, trying her best to sound cold as possible though she know she’s failing.

“Gee, You’re creeping me out you know, you’re smiling nonstop today did something happened between you and tiffany…you know love making and some stuff?” She asked while wiggling her brows to best friend.

“Ya! Watch your mouth lee Soonkyu!” Jessica firmly demanded, though sunny just shrugged it off,

“Well maybe I’ll just get used to your very oh so in love face every day” Sunny said with a wink before walking out from Jessica’s office.

Suddenly Jessica’s phone buzzed, Jung immediately picked her phone up to answer the call.

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

“Erm—It’s just, if you’re not busy can you pick me up?”

“Baby, I have a meeting but don’t worry I’ll pick you up”

“Hey—It’s okay, you should put your priorities first!”

“That’s why I’m picking you up”

“What do you mean?”

“You and yuki is my priority baby so wait me there, I’ll be there in 20 bye, I love you”

“I—I love you too”

Jessica smiled knowing that tiffany was blushing on the other line.

 ---

Somewhere in Jung Corp Building.

“Ya! Just tell me where jessica is okay!” Jiyeon demanded, her voice rising for she’s now losing her poise.

“Ms. Park calm down okay, I’ll call Ms. Jung just wait there okay?” The employee said as she tries to call her boss.

“Hey, what’s happening in here?” Jiyeon tilt her head to the left hearing the familiar voice which is Yuri’s. “Oh, Jiyeon, why are you here?” She asked.

“Oh, yul, I just want to see my girlfriend, why?” Jiyeon asked after flashing her smile to Yuri,

“Oh, but last time I checked you aren’t Jessica’s girlfriend” Yuri said with a content smile plastered on her face. “Anyways, I better get going now—wait by the way I want you to meet Ham Eunjung” She said before leaving the dumb founded Jiyeon and a zoning out Eunjung.

Jiyeon was about to mock Yuri when suddenly the girl with a black short hair spoke to her “Erm... do you mind if I ask you something?”

Confused, Jiyeon replied “What is it?”

“it’s just… can I tie your shoes?” Eunjung started her eyes not leaving Jiyeon’s.

“Eh?”

“Well…Because I can’t have you fall for anyone else” Eunjung ended her sentence with a smirk.

“B-bwa?” Jiyeon blurted out with her eyes wide open. Is she hitting on me?!

“You look familiar”

“R-really?”

“Did we have class together?”

Feeling lost and all, Jiyeon scratched the back of her head “I don’t think so?”

“Really? Cause I could’ve sworn we have chemistry” 

“Oh” Jiyeon muttered now completely lost. Now I’m sure she’s hitting on me.

---

“Hey Sica!”

Jessica turns around and waved her hands seeing Yuri not so far from her “Yul, hey, what’s up?” She asked after opening the door of her car.

“Sunny told me that you are in here so I came here to see you and ask you if you can give me a ride to yoona’s place?” Yuri said with a begging eyes.

“Stop using that puppy eyes, yul! You’re making my head ache!” Jessica joked

“Meanie!”

Letting a fits of laughter Jessica stated “Sure yoona’s place is near to tiffany’s right? so it’s okay since I still have to pick up tiffany”

“Woah—wait, so you cancelled the meeting just to pick up tiffany?”

“I’ll do everything for her yul!” Jessica said with a confident smile.

“You must love her so much”

“I do love her yul. Trust me. I do”

---

“Were here!” Jessica announced after she turned off the engine of her car. Yuri on the other hand smiled at Jessica before opening the door for her to jump out of the car followed by Jessica.

“So where’s tiffany?” Yuri asked as she glances at her wrist watch.

“Maybe she’ll be here any minute now” Said Jessica.

“I’ll go on once tiffany arrived okay?”

“okay” Jessica nodded.

“By the way, does Tiffany’s co-workers, friends or even family member that she’s with you already?” Yuri asked out of curiosity.

Biting her lower lip, Jessica says “Actually I don’t want her to tell anyone about us”

Hearing jessica’s words, Yuri’s brows furrowed “Why you Casanova!—Ouch!” Yuri growled after receiving a playful knock on her forehead.

Jessica was about to explain to yuri when suddenly…

“Jessi?”

Slowly turning around Jessica’s mouth left ajar witnessing a teary eyed tiffany. “Baby, what happen?”

Tiffany clenched her fist “What do you mean you don’t want to tell everyone about us? Are you ashamed to be with me or you’re just using me as your toy?!”

Jessica was beyond shocked hearing tiffany’s trembling voice, “Tiff, it’s not what you thin—“ Jessica didn’t even finished her words since tiffany is already running away from her.

“Yul, you better get going now, Tell yoona I said hi, okay, bye!” Jessica said before deciding to chase tiffany.

Jessica bit her lower lip in guilt seeing the tears on tiffany’s eyes. Why am I so dumb?! She harshly cursed herself,

“Tiffany!” She called out motioning tiffany to stop from running away.

“Ya! Tiff!” She called out once again

“Ya, STOP!”, and with that, Jessica finally pump her legs faster than usual for her to catch up on tiffany.

“What the—“ Tiffany’s breath hitch when Jessica yank her wrist, making her to turn around and crash her body towards Jessica’s.

“What are you doing?!” Tiffany asked while trying her best to get away from Jessica’s hands that are wrapped around her waist.

“I told you to stop didn’t I?” Jessica asked her face just an inch away from her lover’s face.

“What’s with you I thought you don’t want to tell anyone about u—“ Tiffany was silenced by Jessica’s lips.

“Listen to me first okay” Jessica softly said, “You misunderstood it okay” She said as gentle as possible.

“W-what do you mean?” Tiffany asked her body finally relaxing around Jessica’s hands.

“It’s true I don’t want tell anyone about us—“

“Then let’s stop this—“

“I don’t want to tell them because I want to show them how much I love you and how much you and yuki mean to me” Jessica said her eyes starting to water too.

“I want to show the world how much you two mean to m—“

Jessica didn’t even finish her words for tiffany already crushed her lips to Jessica’s. “I’m sorry jessi, I’m just scared, Scared that you’ll leave me and yuki”

“Shsss, that won’t happen, I’ll always be by yuki and your side, I promise”

“I love you jessi”

“I love you too baby fany-ah”

They both smile knowing that they can’t be mad to each other for so long.