Uh-oh

Accidentally Yours

Update!
Hope you guys are okay that I add wenrene, slight JoyGi (Red Velvet) here though Yeri will appear soon too. 
BTW I'M SO GAY OVER WENDY I FEEL LIKE DYING!

 


 

“Tiff, I’ll be going now” Jessica said after she put yuki down. Tiffany frowns hearing the words that just escape from her lover’s mouth.

“Where are you going? I thought you’re free today” Tiffany suspiciously said.

Jessica chuckles “What’s with the tone?” She then walks towards tiffany leaving yuki on her own world with her new tororo stuff toy. “I’ll just fix some stuff at the office” She said, her hand wraps securely around tiffany’s waist.

“Don’t you dare lie to me, Jung SooYeon.”

Crap. Jessica cursed, yep she’s not going to the office instead she’ll fix her relationship with tiffany’s dad. She didn’t mean to lie; she just wanted to surprise tiffany since the latter knows that their relationship isn’t that good.

“I hate liars and you know that Jung.”

Jessica nervously let a laugh when she heard tiffany’s scary tone. “Ya! Tiffany Hwang can you just trust me with this one?” She said half anxious half joking. “I know what’s on your mind and I want you to know that I’ll never cheat, I will always be yours” She ended her words with a cheeky smile.

“You and your smooth words” Tiffany pouted.

Jessica can’t help but to peck at Tiffany’s plump lips “As much as I want to have you in bed, I can’t because I have to go now, bye!”

With that Jessica walked out leaving a blushing Hwang.

“That Cheesy Jung!”

---

Jessica stare at her wrist watch for the nth time for her stupid Olaf is still nowhere to be seen in their meeting place. “She’s 1 hour late, that derp!” She angrily mumbled.

“Hey. Half lesbian unnie!”

Jessica snapped out from her furious thoughts after hearing a familiar manly voice “What the hell Seungwan?!”

“That’s me!” Wendy energetically waves “What’s up half lesbian, unnie?”

“Do you mean bi?” Jessica’s confused face turns into an irritated one “And why the hell are you late?!”

Wendy sheepishly smiled “I woke up late, sorry” She sincerely apologized. “Anyways, we better go now, let’s go?”

“Why do you have to be an ?” Jessica mumbles as she makes her way towards her car with Wendy tailing her. Once they are inside the car Jessica immediately starts the engine.

“Wait, can we go to Irene’s working place first?” Wendy softly said and Jessica’s jaw almost drops from the ground because it’s been so long since Wendy used that tone to her. She missed it. “What’s with the face?” Wendy suddenly asked.

“Did you just use your aegyo?!” Jessica asked in disbelief.

“What the hell?!” Wendy shoots back,

“Oh My God. Okay, we’ll go there first. Geez you’re hopelessly in love” Jessica muttered after chuckling. “So tell me the direction already, you dumb wanie”

---

“Are you sure this is the place where Irene works?” Jessica asked.

“Yes and why do you sound so surprise?” Wendy asked, ready to jump out from the car but got stopped when Jessica pulled her back “What’s your problem?!”

“Do you know that the owner of this Café is Tiffany’s father?!”

Wendy’s eyes widen and Jessica can’t help but to laugh because of how funny Wendy’s expressions are. “Are you serious?!”

“Well, yeah?” Jessica sarcastically responded. “By the way, why do you want to go here, you want to ask Irene out on a date or something?”

Wendy sigh, “I was just going to get my guitar since I left it there yesterday and no. I’m not going to ask Irene out. I’m not ready yet to do that”

Jessica pats Wendy’s shoulder “Don’t worry. That’s why I’m here to help you!”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Of course, were friends remember, wait. Best Friends!” Jessica unashamedly said. “But first you have to help me to gain the trust that I wanted from Tiffany’s dad, that’s our deal!”

“We better go out now and gain the thing that you want so that I can confess with Irene already” Wendy said with a smile.

“That’s the spirit!” Jessica let out a heartily laugh before jumping out from the car. “Let’s do this”.

---

Jessica pushed open the door of the said coffee shop and step inside for she can scan the whole café “Wow” She utter. “I can tell that this café is quite popular” she continues.

“It is” Wendy confirmed with her eyes focus on the tall girl whose busy wiping the table “Hey, Sooyoung-ha!” She called out making the said straighten up and turns her head to their direction.

“Seungwan unnie-ah!”  Sooyoung happily greeted as she made her way towards her unnie.

Wendy was about to talk to sooyoung but a nudge from her side made her pause “Why?” She asked, Jessica on the other hand lean closer to Wendy “Her smile seem scary” She whispered.

Wendy’s jaw went ajar “Ya! What are you talking about?!” She said between her laugh. Jessica playfully rolls her eyes in return “Gee, Just forget about it”

“Seungwan unnie, what brings you here, did you forgot that today is Irene unnie’s day off?” Joy innocently asked.

“I know but Irene and I will meet here today ‘cause my guitar is with her” Wendy explained and joy nodded “By the way is uncle David here?”

“Oh, Boss is inside his office and talking with someone” Joy pointed out.

“Really? That’s good then. Oh I forgot, Jessica unnie this is Sooyoung my horrible best friend and Sooyoung meet my annoying buddy ” Wendy introduced with a wide smile on her face

“Hi there unnie!” Joy enthusiastically “Don’t mind this shorty here but well, you can call me Joy”

“Yup, let’s not mind this midget here” Jessica teasingly eyed Wendy who’s now pouting beside her.

“You two are meannie!” Wendy cutely said.

“Ewwwwww!” Joy playfully commented.

“Ew your face” Wendy childishly countered before turning her head to her watch.

“Your crush will come anytime soon don’t worry” Joy said with her brows wiggling, Wendy wanted to slap joy in the forehead but chooses not to.

“Will you stop teasing me and Irene!”

Joy exaggeratedly cupped “I didn’t say it was Irene unnie, unnie!”

Wendy was about to knock Joy down until the bell chimes again, a signal that there must be another costumer. Even though Joy teases her nonstop she was still thankful because joy didn’t spill her secret admiration over Irene, yet.

“Unnie I better serve that costumer, see you later!” Joy said her eyes playfully twinkling,

“And that’s what I call, save by the bell” Jessica said followed by a light laugh.

Wendy just scoffed in response “That brat!”

“WENDY-AH!”

Hearing the familiar voice. Wendy automatically smiled. “Seulgi-ah!”

“Hey, Oh. You brought a friend” Seulgi obviously said.

“Oh, yeah. Seulgi meet Jessica unnie”

“Nice to meet you Jessica unnie” Seulgi said as she flash her own eye smile to Jessica.

“Nice to meet you too, oh your eye smile is so cute” Jessica can’t help but to say it. Wendy meanwhile sneered,

“I know right!” Joy butted in.

“Oh please” Wendy mentally slap her forehead “Yah, Unnie-ah, stop hitting with my friend you already got a girlfriend!” she said, earning a glare from the latter. “I was just joking” the derp queen stiffly laughs.

“Though, thanks for the compliment” Seulgi said before biting her lip.

“Oh god! Please stop biting your lip” Seungwan whispered as if she’s begging for mercy.

“I thought you like Irene?!” Jessica suspiciously asked her best friend. “Don’t tell me you like her!”

“I like her lips but not her, it’s not that I hate her, it’s just I don’t like-like her, you get what I’m saying right?!” Seungwan immediately explained.

“You sound so defensive Seungwan!” Jessica said.

“Don’t worry wannie, I know what you mean” Seulgi butted, her hands hooks at Wendy’s right arms. “I know you like Irene unnie more” the bear finally joins the teasing club.

“Oh, speaking~” Seulgi discreetly whistle. “Irene unnie!”

Jessica’s ears perks up hearing the love of her best friend’s life. “Irene-ah!” she greeted, her and Irene knows each other since Seungwan and Irene was best friends since only god knows and they sometimes hangout over her house.

  “Oh, Unnie. What are you doing here?” Irene asked in surprised.

“I was just going to do something with the help of your oh-so lovingly awesome best friend” Jessica said, with that Irene turns her head; she’s now looking at the stiff Seungwan.

“Wan-ah” Irene softly called out.

Damn, Wendy thinks that her knees went jelly. “Joohyun-ah”

Irene’s smile slowly disappear when she realize the bear beside her best friend “Why so clingy?” She said as she laughs.

 Flabbergasted Seulgi immediately unlatch her hands from Wendy “ha.ha.ha” Heck. She was laughing but her facial expression was still blank, creepy. Seulgi thought.

“Wan-ah, here’s your guitar” Irene suddenly walk closer to Seungwan and this time she’s the one that’s clinging to Wendy’s arms.

“T-thanks, unnie” Wendy breathlessly said.

“Possessive much?” Jessica mumbles.

“You’re saying something, unnie?” Irene asked with her brows furrowed.

“N-nothing!” She said almost immediate.

Seulgi realized that her best friend is about to faint any minute so she decided to help the poor snowman “Hey, I saw the boy that Uncle David was talking to, He’s so handsome and y!” The bear nervously switch the topic.

“Really?” Jessica curiously asked.

“Yep, they seem so close, unnie” Seulgi continues.

“Wan-ah” Wendy breathe hitch when she realized that Irene is tugging her shirt in a very cute manner.

“W-what is it H-hyun unnie?” Wendy feels stupid cause she’s stuttering too much today.

“Your shirt is so cool” Irene complimented.

Wendy’s brows twitched, she was just wearing a simple blue sweater, what’s cool with that?. Though she shrug the thought away and note to herself to wear this kind of sweaters so that Irene will (touch) compliment her every day.

“Irene unnie, do you know what material is it?” Joy loudly asked, since she’s still serving some costumers.

Irene innocently pouts as she analyzes the sweater.

Dear God. Please  help me restrain myself from attacking this beautiful girl in front of me. The dumb olaf prays.

“I don’t know…is this cotton?” Irene asked Wendy while staring at her eyes intensely.

“Nope unnie, it’s a girlfriend material!” Joy ended with a smirk.

“Smooth” Jessica grinned.

Wendy musters her best not to wrestle her chicken friend. “You’re dead” she inaudibly said before turning her focus on the girl close to her. Oh, is she blushing?! She was about to open when,

“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaa!” A loud cry from a kid suddenly boomed inside the café. The gang quickly checks the commotion.

“What’s wrong?” Irene asked the mother of the crying child.

The mother shakes her head “Hey, honey, what’s wrong?” The mother softly asked her child.

“That girl is scaring me!” The girl whines, the tears continue to flow down her puffy cheeks while pointing at the tall girl that now standing beside Jessica.

“Her?” Jessica asked the kid.

“Me? What? Why?!” Joy asked in disbelief.

“She’s so scary!” The kid continues to throw tantrums.

“What the?!”

“Joy, watch your mouth!” Irene scolded and in instant joy was silenced.

“Oh, it’s okay honey, let’s go now” the mother carry her child and shot a threatening glare at joy before leaving.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING; I JUST SMILED AT THE LITTLE GIRL!” Joy explains in anger.

“Oh, you smiled at the kid, now I know why she cried” Wendy made a tsk sound as she best friend.

“Ya! What does that mean?!” Joy alleged.

“Guys, please stop bullying joy” Seulgi surprisingly interrupted.

“Baby you’re my hero!” Sooyoung dramatically wraps her hands around Seulgi. Jessica and Irene stare at the two in astonishment. The Jung tilts her head to call for Seungwan but only frown when the girl that she was looking for is nowhere to be seen.

“Guys, where’s Seungwan?!”

The trio, Seulgi, Joy and Irene snapped out and instantaneously roam their eyes to seek for Seungwan.

“Oh, there she is!” Joy said.

Irene and the gang followed the direction of joy’s index finger and their eyes widen in shock.

“YA! SEUNGWAN-AH!” Irene yelled.

There was Seungwan standing still, with a girl kissing her on the cheeks, oh it’s not just an ordinary girl. It’s Yein.

“Player!” Jessica blurted out without thinking.

Just when Irene was about to walk over the two. The office of the boss’ door burst open, revealing Tiffany’s father and the unfamiliar hunk.

“J-jessica?!” Mr. Hwang asked in shock. “Why are you here, and why are you guys shouting?!” He asked, poker face. “Before you guys answer my question, Jessica I want you to meet WooBin”

“Oh, Uncle David and Jessica unnie know each other?” Joy asked the bear.

“I don’t know, let’s just listen”

“N-nice to meet you, WooBin” Jessica nervously walk forward and offer a hand shake.

“Oh, nice to meet you too, Jessica-ssi. I’m WooBin, Tiffany’s childhood friend….and crush” The man named WooBin ended his introduction with a smirk.

Jessica’s eyes harden hearing the last two words from WooBin. “Oh, really? Well, too bad. I’m Tiffany’s girlfriend” She firmly said the last word

“Oh. Can you guys stop?!” Mr. Hwang interfere “and you guys—“

“DAD!”

Jessica was now standing like a statue, tiffany is facing her back and any minute now she will be doomed, “Tiffany dear!” Mr. Hwang greeted with a wide smile “Oh, Yuki-ah!”

The new comer, energetically made her way towards her dad but then stopped when she saw a familiar figure “WooBin?!”

“That’s me!” WooBin haughtily replied.

Tiffany was about to greet sungjae again but with a hug this time but then halt when she saw the girl that she’s missing even though they only part hours ago “JESSICA?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?” Tiffany’s eyes was now full of suspicion and slight anger, the girl told her that she’s going to the office to fix some stuff but then she’s here at her dad’s café. She lied. 

.

Jessica mentally cursed.