Happy Christmas

Accidentally Yours

First of all I want to greet you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I'm so happy today, I don't know what's the exact reason though, gawd I'm goin' crazy.
Anyways, Hello to the new readers and subscribers :))) *waves*
Fluffy chapter and all, though bear with my mistakes okay?

 


Jessica’s eyes went wide open when she felt teeth on her arm, she slowly turn her face to the right to check what was happening, her brows furrowed when she realized that yuki is bitter her arm. “What are you doing honey?” She whispered since tiffany is still sleeping beside her.

Yuki flashed her infamous smile to Jessica, with that, Jessica start to wonder why yuki did that to her and why the heck is she awake early in the morning. The little hwang slowly but carefully crawl towards Jessica, once she’s in front of her daddy she gently lean forward “Merry Christmas daddy” She whispered with a smile while her hands wrapped around Jessica’s neck.

“Aw, merry Christmas too honey!” Jessica greeted back with a smile though her smile slowly fades when she notice yuki’s sad expression, “What’s wrong honey?”

“It’s just that, I forgot to hang a sock” Yuki said with a pout.

“What’s with the sock?” Jessica asked, completely confused.

“Well, mommy told me that if I want to receive a gift from Santa I should hang a sock because he’s going to put the gift in there”

Jessica’s heart softens hearing yuki’s explanation. “Don’t worry baby, if you want I can be your Santa for today!”

“R-really?” Yuki asked her eyes now twinkling in happiness.

“Of course! But first I want to ask you something, have you been a good girl this year?” Jessica asked, trying her best to sound serious as possible.

“Yes daddy! I will always be a good girl!” Yuki said enthusiastically.

“If that so, then I’ll give you a present!” Jessica whispered before tickling yuki.

After a minute of tickling each other, jessica stopped when tiffany stirred from her sleep, “Shss, baby we should stop we don’t want mommy tiffany turn into hell fany right?” Jessica giggled when yuki nodded. “Then how about we bath so that we can go shopping?” Jessica asked as she playfully wiggle her brows.

“Just the two of us?” yuki asked.

“Nope, you, me and mommy tiffany of course!”
 

“Okay! I’ll just go bath now okay daddy!”

Jessica smiled when yuki peck at her cheeks before jumping off of the bed and marched to the wash room.

Cute.

Her lips curved into a smile when she felt a hand wrapped around her waist, She tilt her head to position her face in front of tiffany’s angelic like face, So beautiful she thought. She slowly brought her hands up to caress her lovers cheeks “Hey, beautiful” she softly called out.

She chuckled when tiffany suddenly pout though Jessica think that she’s still asleep. “Baby, wake up” Jessica said this time she playfully bump her nose to tiffany’s, “Baby wake up please”

Tiffany bit her lower lip once she opened her eyes, she can feel her heart beat race and her breath heavy. “W-what are yo—“

“Why are you so beautiful huh?” Jessica asked, not letting tiffany finish her words.

Tiffany is melting inside because of the close approximate of her face and Jessica’s. She was sure that Jessica noticed her red cheeks though she doesn’t mind waking up every morning like this.

“Merry Christmas baby” Jessica said.

Tiffany’s breathe hitched feeling Jessica’s breathing on her lips. Damn this is so breathtaking, I want to kiss her.

Jessica let a smirk before leaning forward; tiffany on the other hand closed her eyes once jessica leaned closer.

Then they kissed.

---

“Daddy I want that!” Yuki energetically tug Jessica’s wrist towards the shop where a cute panda is displayed. “Daddy I want panda!” she adorably whined.

“You want that? Okay then let’s buy that!” Jessica said before lifting yuki up and dragging the confused fany inside the shop.

“Jessi you’re spoiling her” Tiffany said with a pout on her lips.

“Ya, stop pouting okay!” Jessica said before pecking at tiffany’s lips.

On the other hand, Tiffany’s body stiffens when she realized that they’re in public place. Did she just kiss me in public?!

“Hey, what’s with the look? Come on” Jessica said as she pulls tiffany with her and yuki.

---

Tiffany’s eyebrows rose when she realized that Jessica and yuki has been whispering to each other since they went at the mall. Are they keeping secret from me?

“Hey, baby what’s wrong?” Jessica asked softly.

“Are you two keeping secrets from me?” Tiffany asked with a pout and a puppy eyes.

Chuckling “What are you talking about tiff? We’re not hiding something from you okay, so how about me and yuki go at the car now and you buy some foods were going to wait you there, okay?”

Tiffany continue to pout “okay, but you sure not hiding something from me right?”

“Ya, stop pouting or I will kiss you!”

With that, Tiffany immediately stop pouting, she can’t take to receive another pointing stares from some people again, what if some homophobic saw them and threw some harsh comment to them and yuki heard it? That would be a big  problem.

“You two should go now” Tiffany said with a force smile.

---

“Where’s jessi and yuki?” Tiffany asked once she stepped into the parking lot. Her face twitched when she arrived In front of Jessica’s car. “Where are they?” she asked once again, the car door was close.

She was about to fish her phone out and call Jessica’s number, when suddenly a familiar voice chimed in.  She turned around and can’t help but to smile seeing yuki wearing a pink shirt with a word ‘baby’ written on it and a gift on her small hands though tiffany’s eye smile flashed when Jessica appeared beside yuki also wearing a pink shirt but the word ‘daddy’ was written on hers.

“What’s with you two?” Tiffany asked as she stifled her laughter.

“Ya! Don’t laugh we made this for you since its Christmas!” Jessica said with a blush visible on her cheeks.

“Aw, come here then” Tiffany said between her laughter “So what’s my gift?” she cutely asked.

Yuki made her way towards her mom with an all-out smile on her face “Here, mommy you can open it now!” She said in her most animated tone.

“Okay, okay honey” Tiffany passed the food to Jessica so that she can open yuki’s gift. “I wonder what’s inside” she playfully asked. Her smile widens when she saw the gift. It was a pink shirt where the word ‘mommy’ was printed.

Is this some kind of our family shirt?

She thought as she giggle, she was about to thank yuki when she notice a piece of paper inside the box, she slowly open the paper and can’t help but to shed a tear when she finally finished the letter

Dear mommy,

I just want to thank you for thanking care of me and thank you for everything that you’ve done, I love you very much and merry Christmas

Yuki,
 

Tiffany appreciate what yuki have done, even though the penmanship was kind of funny tiffany still find it cute, “I love you too yuki-ah!” She said before pulling yuki for an intense hug.

After a minute of hugging and saying how much they mean to each other, tiffany finally broke the hug and let yuki enjoy the cotton candy that she had brought at the mall so that can now focus to jessica.

“And you missy?” Tiffany playfully asked her lover.

Jessica chortled “Baby why do you have to be so damn fine every single day? Can’t you take a break and let me concentrate on something else for a change?”

Tiffany can’t help but to giggle at that “How cheesy, sorry but I can’t do that I can’t help but to be beautiful okay”

“How self-conceited you are” Jessica said after placing her hands around tiffany’s waist “though I don’t mind” she ended with a cheeky smile.

“Cheesiness aside so where’s my gift?” Tiffany asked after wrapping her hands around jessica’s neck.

“Well, isn’t obvious I’m your present, look I even put a bowtie!” Jessica childishly said.

“Are you even serious?” Tiffany teasingly attacked.

“Ya! Hwang miyoung I’m so damn serious!”

“Ya, watch your mouth!” Tiffany impishly scolded the jung.

“oh, I’m sorry” Jessica immediately apologized since she don’t want yuki either to learn how to curse. “But I’m serious tiff!”

“Really?”

“Yea, you can do what every you like to me tonight! I can be your slave for tonight if you want” Jessica innocently suggested.

“Really?” tiffany seductively bit her lower lip.

“Oh-ho, what’s with the look—wait are you—oh my god I never thought that you’ll be a ert” Jessica teased, earning a slap from tiffany. “But seriously I promise to do everything you say tonight!”

“Promise?”

“Yeah! But how about another promise?”

“Eh?”

“How about this” Jessica’s expression turns into her serious one, “I promise to marry you someday” she said. Firmly.

Tiffany was stunned for a moment “B-but I’m afraid that promises made to be broken jessi”

Jessica pulled tiffany’s body closer to hers “Not every promises are made to be broken fany, not my promise” she gently confessed with all of her heart making tiffany smile in assurance.

“I love you jessi”

“I love you too fany-ah and oh, merry Christmas again!”

Meanwhile. Yuki happily clap her hands witnessing her dad and mom’s cheesiness. “I’m so lucky that I got a happy and lovely family” she cheered while raising her small hands to cheer her family once more.


 

Where's my gift? hahahaha