Daddy don't go

Accidentally Yours

“GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Hearing the raven girl screamed Ghost makes Jessica step back a little, and then quickly turn around to check if there is really a ghost her curious face disperse when she saw nothing but grass,

There’s no ghost.

Jessica confirmed,

“Daddy~”

A whine from her back makes the blond turn around, “” her eyes widen seeing the cute little girl named Yuki was now staring at her mom who is now lying at ground with her eyes closed

“Daddy, I think mom fainted” Yuki calmly stated while pointing at her mom.

Jessica was so curios how could Yuki be so calm knowing that her mother fainted. Geez she’s so innocent. Jessica thought. But then that thought immediately dissolve realizing what just happened to the raven girl.

Without thinking twice she Lifted the girl in a bridal style “Wow, Daddy you’re so strong~” Yuki happily exclaim, Jessica want to confess that the girl that she’s lifting was heavy as hell but decide not to, seeing yuki’s cute eye smile.

Sweat. Jessica is sweating right now still don’t know what to do to the poor girl. “Hospital, Oh my god Jessica you’re so smart” Jessica said out loud as she praise herself. Jessica look down and saw yuki clapping, Is she serious? Why is she so happy?, her mother fainted but still she’s so happy. Argh. What’s her name again? Is it Yuri or yuki?

“What’s your name again?” Jessica ask with a heavy breathe.

“Daddy, Did you forget my name? How could you?” Yuki’s happy expression turns into sour one hearing Jessica’s question. you made her sad Jessica, good job. Jessica thought with full of sarcasm, She can’t help but to feel guilty seeing yuki’s pout.

“I’m just kidding, of course I know your name” Jessica smile unsurely.

Yuki’s expression brighten “Of course you do your my daddy, remember”

Jessica force a smile, somebody help me, this girl is so heavy. Jessica scream mentally. “Hehehe, Let’s so now yuri, we’re going to take your mother to the hospital” Jessica said as she walk.

“I need to go take this woman to the hospital, as soon as possible” Jessica said in hurry, she’s so heav… Jessica’s thought cuts once she look down, where’s yuri?!!!

Jessica freaked out, She quickly turn around and let a relief sigh seeing yuki standing at their spot while ago. But then Jessica’s brows frown seeing yuki looking down at the ground.

“Hey, Let’s go” Jessica coolly said.

“I don’t want to”

Jessica’s eyes widen “What’s the matter, yuri-ah?” Asked Jessica. “We need to hurry, your mom is—“

“My name is Yuki not Yuri” Yuki corrected sadly. And Jessica felt it. She walk back to yuki not caring about how heavy the girl is.

“I’m sorry okay” Jessica smiled “Forgive your dumb daddy, I’ll treat you an ice cream if you want” Jessica chime

The sadness in the little girl’s face disappear almost immediate, Really daddy?”

“Yup” Jessica firmly said

“Okay!” Yuki said before hugging jessica’s knees again. I missed you daddy.

---

She’s so beautiful. Jessica thought as she watch the girl’s sleeping face. She know that what she’s doing is creepy but right now she don’t care.

“Mommy is so beautiful right?” Yuki ask as she her chocolate flavored ice cream.

“Yup, Definitely” Jessica unconsciously blurt out. Yuki smile at the reply, she stood up from her seat then went directly to Jessica. “Daddy, could you carry me so that I can see mom too” Yuki pleads.

Jessica beam a happy expression as she kneel down then carry yuki carefully. “Is mommy gonna be okay?”

Jessica chuckle “Of course she will, She’s just sleeping”

“Like sleeping beauty?”

Jessica let a small laugh, “Yup, like sleeping beauty”

---

Jessica was feeling sleepy, they are still in the hospital and it’s almost seven in the evening, spending five hours at the hospital and doing nothing is surely boring. “Ahhhhhhhhhhh” Jessica yawn as she stretch her arms.

Jessica soothed yuki’s head since the little girl was sleeping at her lap in a cutely manner. “She’s so cute” She mumbled. She was about to close her eyes and go to the dream land but got stopped by a vibration.

She fished out her phone and saw a text message

From: Daddy Jung

Where are you? We’ve been waiting for you an hour now? Don’t tell me you forgot our family dinner?

Get your lazy bum here N.O.W

Jessica look at yuki then to the girl in the hospital bed, Is it okay if I leave them? But if I’ll stay dad will scold me. She ask herself with a doubt.

“Daddy don’t leave us again”

Jessica’s eyes widen, hearing the little girl’s whisper, she’s dreaming, dreaming about her dad.

I’ll stay, should i? Jessica’s question got answered when she felt yuki’s grip on her shirt.

I don’t care if dad would kill me because whatever happens, I’ll stay.

---

A minute later, the nurse arrived and saw Jessica and yuki sleeping, She quietly march towards the long couch were Jessica and yuki located, With a gently tap she wake up Jessica.

“Miss?” the nurse softly called out.

Cutely rubbing her eyes, Jessica replied “Why?” The nurse almost, almost, fainted hearing Jessica’s voice angelic voice, She look down not wanting to have an eye contact to Jessica.

“Here’s the bill” The nurse shyly handed the receipt, Jessica meanwhile saw the pink color on the girl’s cheeks, “you don’t have to be shy you know” Jessica said in a flirty manner making the nurse more embarrassed than she already was.

“Thank you, I’ll just pay at the counter later” Jessica informed, The girl mouthed a quick ‘thank you’ before exiting the room.

Jessica slowly stood up, and let yuki continue her sleep, she made her way to the unconscious girl and stared at her intensely.

So beautiful, so gorgeous

Jessica smiled, she was enjoying the view in front of her very much. Can’t help to ignore the raven’s girl’s luscious lips, all of the sudden she seductively her lips

I wonder what’s her lips taste like.

Without thinking she slowly lean forwards, little did she don’t know, the girl that was lying at the bed was now fully awake. Her eyes widen seeing the familiar face

In panic, she push Jessica hardly. “” she cruse then sat up immediately “GHOST!!!” she screamed.

Jessica eyes widen in realization, she quickly grab the girl’s wrist stopping her for any wild reaction but it’s too late, the girl is now struggling 

“hey calm down I’m not ghos—“

*SLAP*

 Jessica didn’t even manage to finish her sentence when she felt a palm landed hardly and exactly on her right cheeks.

“GHOST, HELP!!!!!!!!!!”

Jessica froze from her spot and let the stingy sensation flow at her cheeks and let the girl scream and let her throw her tantrums.  

‘Did she just slapped me in the face?!!!!!’