Daddy and Mommy Jung

Accidentally Yours

First of all I want you guys to bear with my grammar or any mistake since it’s already 1 am here and I’m so sleepy right now. Anyways, it’s been a while since my late update and I’m feeling bad because of that. School is draining me, I mean I worked on so many plates and stuff, also I’ll be making some animation Ad and I’ll be heading a committee so that means I’ll be very busy  though I’ll try to update this one as long as I can.

Enjoy!


 “G-GIRLFRIEND?!”  Mr. and Mrs. Jung Asked in astonishment with their jaw dropped while on the other hand tiffany is still clueless about the two for she continues flashing her beautiful eye smile to the dumbfounded Jungs.

“Yes, I’m her Girlfriend, Is there’s any problem Mister?” Tiffany politely asked the man.

The older man awkwardly cleared his throat and let an awkward laugh as he continue “Nothing’s wrong dear” He said before leaning over his wife “Honey, how the heck this girl became our daughter’s girlfriend when the girl named JiYeon declared that she’s jessica’s girl?”

Mrs. Jung elbowed her husband before turning back to face tiffany with a smile “Nothing’s wrong honey, It’s just my husband is just being dumb as always, you know?”

Tiffany can’t help but to let a fits of giggle hearing the older Jung’s statement and Mr. Jung’s shock expression.

Realizing the latter’s giggles, Mr. Jung turn his gazed towards tiffany “Y-yah, What’s so funny?” He asked, trying his best to sound angry even though he knew he’s failing.

“N-nothing, it’s just you two really looked like a very cute couple” Tiffany sincerely said as she flashed a smile.

“R-really?” Mr. Jung’s eye is now wide open “I-I mean of course, were cute!” He said not minding that he just stuttered then immediately put his hand over his wife’s waist.

Mrs. Jung playfully rolled her eyes “Anyway, I like your smile, I mean your eyes smile along with your lips”

“Oh, really? Thank you then” Tiffany shyly smile.

“Oh by the way darling, Why don’t you come with us?” Mrs. Jung kindly offered the clueless later.

“Yeah, Join us!” Mr. Jung butted.

Shaking her head, Tiffany response “Thank you for the invitation but no thanks I still need to talk to Jessica Jung”

“Oh, don’t worry. Me and My dumb husband over here is very close to jessica, if you want we will call her for you and tell her that someone—I mean her girlfriend wants to meet her” Mrs. Jung said ignoring her childish like husband beside her.

“Really, you’ll call her?!”

Mrs. Jung can’t help but to smile seeing tiffany’s happy expression “Yes. I will, but you need to come with us, we are going to the coffee shop across the building and were also going to meet your girlfriend there, so deal?”

“Deal!” The cute Hwang cheered in excitement to see her girlfriend.

---

“By the way why are you so eager to see jessica?” Mrs. Jung wanting to know how deep jessica and tiffany’s relationship are, started to ask some questions.

“It’s just. I did something that I should haven’t done, so we end up fighting, it’s been days now since we last contact and see each other , I really miss her” Tiffany’s lips turned into pout, she really do miss Jessica badly. It’s just been two days since they saw each other but for tiffany it felt like years already.

Mrs. Jung can feel how sorry tiffany was so she continue “Do you really miss her?”

“I do. I really do” Tiffany said before biting her lower lip.

As if a light bulb enlighten over her head. Mrs. Jung smirked “Excuse me then, I’ll just go to the wash room okay” she said then she turned to her right to face her husband “And you just stay here okay, and what the heck stop playing that stupid game, you’re 49 yrs old for god’s sake!”

“Clash of clan isn’t a stupid game, you know that honey!” Mr. Jung said without tearing her eyes off of his phone.

“Whatever you say!” Mrs. Jung said before proceeding to the wash room area living tiffany and Mr. Jung at the table.

---

“Mom! It’s still early in the morning and your calling me?!”

Mommy Jung scoffed “Jessica for your information it’s already three in the afternoon!”

“Yeyeah, So why did you call?”

“I want you to go here at the coffee shop across our building, N.O.W”

“You mean like now?”

“Yes. I mean it!”

“But mom—“

“No buts Jung SooYeon, you’re going to be here in 20 minutes or else…”

“or else what?”

“I’m going to put cucumbers all over your apartment!”

“Are you crazy mom?!”

“I’ll go crazy if you won’t be here in 20”

“Geez! Okay. Okay I’ll be there”

“Good, bye then. I love you”

“Bye, Love you”

---

A girl name Jung Jessica closed the door of her car in rush before running towards the coffee shop that her mother told her, She’s supposed to be sleeping right now and enjoying her beauty sleep but NO her mother decided to ruin it and make her run like a dog. She glance at her wrist watch and gulp nervously. She can’t be late. She know that she can’t handle the wrath of her mom so she pump her legs faster than she usually does.

---

“So you’re close to jessica?” Tiffany asked after taking a sip to her drink.

“Yes. Were close. I mean really close” Mrs. Jung said with an all-out smile.

“Really?” Tiffany’s eyes sparkles hearing the sudden information.

“Yeah”

“and why is that?” Hwang asked in curiosity.

“It’s because—“

“MOM!”

Mrs. Jung was about to say the truth to tiffany when a familiar voice suddenly called her out, making her smile and tiffany who's sitting across her became stiff.

I know that voice. That angelic voice. The voice of my lover. The voice that I missed. Tiffany thought. She slowly brought her hands up to her chest. It’s beating so fast she’s the only person that can make my heart beat fast just by hearing her voice.

Jessica smiled while approaching her mom, “Hi, mo—“She was about to greet her mom and her dad a good morning when suddenly a girl launched over her body. She was about to protest and push the girl when she recognizes the warmth, and she fragrance of the girl. Vanilla.

“Tiff?” She softly asked, her brows furrowed after receiving no reply. “H-Hey tiff, are you okay?” she asked more gentle this time with her hands slowly wrapping around the girl’s waist. “Hey are you crying?” she asked once she felt a moist liquid over her neck.

“Pabo” Tiffany said as she buried her face on the crook of Jessica’s neck. “I’m sorry” She mumbled while hugging Jessica tightly. “I’m really sorry”

Jessica’s lips turned into curve, she rubs tiffany’s back then slowly broke the hug, her hands on tiffany’s shoulders, “Hey, It’s okay. I forgive you already” She said with a smile.

Tiffany on the other hand, let the waters on her eyes flow down on her beautiful cheeks “I miss you” she said with a pout and while locking her gaze to jessica’s.

“I miss you too baby” Jessica said, before pulling tiffany for a hug. “I miss you” She said but this time after pecking on tiffany’s forehead “Stop crying okay” she said trying to stop her girlfriend from sobbing.

“By the way, what are you doing with my parents?”

Immediately pulling back, Tiffany eyed Jessica in confusion “What parent?”

“Silly, I said what are you doing with mom and dad?” Jessica asked while pointing her mom who's busy spazzing over the two of them.

Realizing what’s happening. Everything finally clicked in. Tiffany’s eyes started to widen “So…..they’re your parents?!”

“Well…yes” Jessica said with a crooked smile.

With her jaw dropped, Tiffany muttered “Oh My God!”

---

“Aww, it’s okay tiffany!” Mrs. Jung said beamed happily as she watch the dumbfounded hwang. “Hey tiffany its—“

“Honey, look at my clan, I ha—“

“Oh shut up!” Mrs. Jung fiercely glared at her husband making Mr. Jung closed his mouth in instant. I’m so whipped.