Green Monsters

Accidentally Yours

Ayo. do you guys still remember this? I undertstand if some of you already forgot this. 
Sorry, If I update late (better late than never,lol.) It's just, I'm busy with school because, finals.
I should've been doing my projects but I remember this and yea..I ended up finishing this chapter. 
Hope you guys bear with me for I wrote this  2 am in the morning and I'm so tired to even proofread.
Don't know when will be my next update but I think it'll be soon.  
 
P.S: If I didn't reach your expectation in this story/chapter. don't worry I'll try harder next time.

 Jessica helps Yuki to exit the car after helping herself, she and her little angel drive together back to the car while she let the sickly persistent, Woobin. At least she still trusts Tiffany. They arrived first from the front yard of the Hwang family and she didn’t know why, she had some thoughts that Woobin is starting to make a move to smoothen Tiffany but decided to shrugs her unwanted thoughts away for she didn’t want her night to be as bad as it already was.

She forces her already dead tired body to stand there and watch Yuki talk to her stuff toy, even though it was a rough day for her and tiffany at least she sees the beautiful smile of Yuki that could brighten up her mood no matter how bad it was.

“Daddy!”

Jessica snapped out from her thoughts when she felt Yuki tag her shirt, with curious eyes, she look down and can’t help but to giggle. “What is it honey?” instead of mouthing words, Yuki raise her right hand and motion Jessica to kneel down to be as same level as hers. And so she obeys the kid with a warm smile on her face. “What is it?” she said with a hum at the end.

The little Hwang place her fingers on top of her cheeks. “Daddy, I feel cold.” She whispers as she slowly wraps her little arms around Jessica’s neck. “I’m sleepy.”

Jessica nodded in understanding before scooping Yuki in her arms, “There, are you still feeling cold?” she asked, Yuki let a soft hum in response as she rest her cheeks at the crook of Jessica’s neck. “You tired?”

“Yeah.” Yuki weakly tries to wipe away the sleep in her eyes but that won’t do for her yawn betrays her.  Jessica let a small laugh as she start to sway her body, putting Yuki in her sleep.

A minute later, a sound of car engine can be heard, bidding of goodbyes too. She slowly tilts her head and saw Tiffany wave her hand towards Woobin. She watches as the man’s car disappear from her vision and how her girlfriend turn around and walk towards them while brushing her hair. “Is she asleep already?”

No matter how upset Jessica towards tiffany on how she didn’t even stop Woobin from her antics a while ago she decided not to for she didn’t want to fight with Tiffany, Too much drama happened today and she don’t have any plans to extends it. “Yeah.” She said as Tiffany open the door for her.

“I’ll just put Yuki in her bed and then I’ll be going.” Jessica didn’t intent to sound flat but she already did and it made Tiffany frown though she knows why Jessica is all acting like that for she was in fault too. She watches how Jessica gently put Yuki to her bed and kisses her at the forehead before mouthing sweet nothings.

“Where’s your dad?” Jessica asked, her hands inside her pocket.  

“He said he’ll just run some errand but he’ll come back later.” Jessica nods, pretending that she didn’t notice the way Tiffany avoided her gaze. Feeling unwanted, she made her way towards the door, “Hope you had fun today. I’ll be going now.” Jessica said not waiting for Tiffany to response and went directly to her car.

She’s so tired. Physically and Emotionally.

Little did she didn’t know, Tiffany’s eyes was on her watching her walk away with a burning heart and drowning in guilt.

---

“Why are we here?” Wendy asked, she thought that she and her buddy, Jessica. Will drop her in her house because the girl kept saying that she’s tired and all but she was surprised when the latter stopped the car in front of a club. “Seriously, why are we here, unnie?”

Instead up explaining, she drags the confused midget inside and pushes her in one of the stool. “Just order anything, my treat.” Wendy wants to reject the offer but she doesn’t want to miss any opportunity of having some time with Jessica so she agrees.

“What’s with you?” Wendy asked after motioning the seemingly beautiful bar tender for their drinks. Jessica slump her head above the table and groan as if she’s not a grown up woman.

“I’m just tired, you don’t know what I have done a while ago together with Tiffany and Woobin.” She grumpily stated as she explain.

Wendy flashed her smile, the teasingly one “Why? Does that Big man ask you to buy a couple shirts for him and Tiffany unnie?”

Jessica glares at her friend before hitting her at the head. “I’ll cut his junior if he did.”

Suddenly the cute bartender, hotly lean closer to Wendy and whisper through her ears. “Here’s your drink, enjoy girls.”

Wendy shivers the way the girl touch her hands. She blinks her eyes multiple times before finally facing her friend, “What did just happen?”

Jessica chuckles, “Someone’s gonna get laid tonight!” She chippers after taking a shot. Wendy wants to shove the glass inside her friend’s throat but she contemplates for she still wants to see the rising sun.

“Can you just shut up, unnie?” Wendy snorted as she takes a sip from her own glass. Jessica rolls her eyes as she playfully push Wendy.

“Hey, that girl obviously has hots for you” She nudge as she points the bar tender using her lips. Wendy wanted to kill her friend for embarrassing her and being so obvious. Being as curious cat as she was—but cute as hamster—she turn her head from where the bar tender was serving and Jessica was right, that girl was staring at her as if she’s a prey. She slowly look away feeling uncomfortable with the way gaze at her, she the first button of her polo before taking a sip. Unfortunately a certain girl finds it hot.

“Hey, I’ll just go to the dance floor and enjoy, okay?” Jessica said, Wendy was sure that she’s already tipsy. Just when she turn her attention back to the drinks she saw the bar tender and realize that she’s already making her way towards her. I need a distraction.

As if the lord heard her, her phone buzzed and without hesitation she quickly pick it up and answer it before the bar tender girl can approach her. She shuffles towards the restroom and there she put her phone near .

“Hello, Irene unnie?” she asked.

“Wendy its—“

“.” Wendy grunted when she felt someone push her at the wall, she has her eyes close because of the hard impact but when she finally opens it and ready to fight who ever did that , she realize the familiar face not so far from her yet so close to her face. It was her, the bartender girl.

“Hey, are you avoiding me?” The girl huskily asked as she pulls Wendy closer to her. The latter flinch at the way the girl’s breathe hits her neck.

“Hello? Seungwan?!”

Finally back in her trance, Wendy brought her phone up and timidly answers the phone. “Irene unnie!”

“What’s happening there? Are you with Jessica unnie? And why am I hearing a girl from here?” Wendy wasn’t sure if the girl was shouting but one thing Wendy is sure of, it is that the girl from the other line sounds so angry.

 Wendy tries her best to push the girl away but it seems so stubborn, “Yah, can you let me go?” She said, but sounded more like she’s .

“Seungwan, I swear to God—“

“Unnie, I’m with Jessica unnie, why?” Wendy immediately changed the topic before the girl kill her mentally.

“Tiffany unnie has been calling us because she called Jessica’s home but someone said she’s not there yet and we’ve been calling unnie’s phone but she’s not picking it up that’s why she’s starting to get worried so I thought I should call you.” Wendy gulps “Anyway, where are you guys?”

Feeling dry. “We were at the club—“

The sensual girl surprised Wendy when she suddenly bit Wendy’s lower lip. “Let’s go in my apartment and I’ll show you something that’ll make you happy.” She girl ily said.

“WHAT THE WAS THAT SON SEUNGWAN?!” Snapping out from her little bubble for the nth time that night, Wendy push the girl away and ran towards the dance floor to find her best friend who’s probably drank.

“Unnie it’s not—“

“Tell me where you are right now.” Wendy shivers on how firm Irene’s voice was. She dictates the address of the club as she seeks for a certain friend. “Stay out of trouble and wait us there, alright?” Wendy can’t help but to feel horror hearing how demanding the bae was.

“Alright.”

---

“Unnie, we’re dead!” Wendy freaks out once she found Jessica inside the rest room, she mentally punch herself for draining her energy seeking for her in the dance floor.

Jessica, the not so sober girl, look at the mirror and try to fix her hair. “I freaking hate the girl from the dance floor, she freaking bump into my shoulder” Jessica said as helplessly stare at her lipstick stained shirt “Oh and what do you mean about we are dead?”

“Irene unnie told me that Tiffany unnie have been calling you but you’re not picking up the calls!”Wendy exaggeratedly brushes her hair up.

Jessica’s eyes widen after hearing the statement, “Oh My God. I left my phone inside my car that’s why!” She loudly said.

“Why are you so dumb?!”

“Yah! “ Jessica panics, she didn’t know what to do. “We need to compose ourselves, let’s just go and—“

Wendy cuts Jessica, “they’ll be here in a minute now and Irene unnie sounds so angry at me I don’t even know why so, there’s nothing we can do, let’s just accept our death.” She dramatically lowers her head earning a growl from Jessica.

“Why are we so hopeless?” Jessica slaps her temple. “What are we going to say to them?!”

Wendy’s eyes widen comically, “Tell Tiffany unnie the truth, that you’re feeling frustrated and such and you just forced me to accompany you.”

Jessica badly wants to knock her best friend’s head. “How thoughtful of a friend you are.”

“I know.” The midget cheekily commented.

Just when Wendy was about to open , her phone rings again. She fishes her phone out from her pocket and her eyes almost fall from its socket. “Jessica unnie, it’s Tiffany unnie.” She announced in a hush tone.

“What are you waiting for? Answer it you !”

She did what she was told to do, “Tiffany, unnie?”

“Where are you, exactly?”

“Restroom, from the right corner not so far from the DJ’s booth.”

And just like that the line was cut.

---

“What the heck is that?” Jessica, feeling all small and all under the eyes of Tiffany who have her arms crossed and eyeing her suspiciously. “I know you upset and all but that don’t give you the rights to flirt with other girls!”

Jessica snaps her head forward, “No, it’s not like that, the girl from the dance floor—she’s so clumsy! She bumped at me and stain my shirt, nothing happened, I promise!” as if she’s a little girl, she raise her right hand as if taking an ought.

Tiffany furrows turning her eyes towards the stiff midget beside her girlfriend, “Is that true?” she demandingly asked.

Wendy vigorously nodded her head.

Not wanting the attention that she’s getting, Jessica points her finger to Wendy, “I’ve been a good girl it’s Wendy whose not, she’s been flirting with the hot bartender!”

Wendy shoot Jessica a deadly glare, she can’t believe that her friend for almost forever is betraying her, in front of her face. “It’s not true, it’s the bartender not me!”

“Wait, did you just call the bartender hot?!” Tiffany asked, her voice louder than she intended it to be.

Realizing her mistake, “Wait—“

“I’m out!” tiffany angrily stomped out of the restroom followed by a whining Jung.

Irene has her blank face on and it’s a sign that they should stop fooling around now, her eyes harden when she saw something in Wendy’s lips. “What happen to your lips?” worry paints in her face.

Wendy touched her lips and flinch; she bit her lower lip remembering how she got that and who did that. Meanwhile Irene, sensing the change of mood of Seungwan, she raise a brow the worry in her face is already nowhere to be found, “Tell me.”

“Please don’t get angry—“

“Spill it.”

She can feel the anger of the Bae, “The girl tries to force herself to me and..” she trailed of when she realize how Irene clench her fist.

“Continue”

Wendy gulps for she’s already having Goosebumps, “I was shocked when she suddenly bite my lips.” She ended breathlessly.

And that did it. She scold herself and realize that she should’ve just lie to her and tell her that she injured herself because the guilt is slowly eating her up when she saw the fire in Joohyun’s eyes.

“Where is she?” Irene scarily asked.

Wendy move her feet almost immediately not wanting to make a scene in the club so she walk closer to Irene slowly hold Irene’s fist, “It’s okay—“

“It’s not okay, she hurt you!”

Times like this Wendy is afraid that her heart might leaps out of her ribcage, “it—“

“and don’t forget that she forces herself to you!”

Wendy gently unclenched Irene’s fist and massage it to calm the latter, “Even if she forces me, I still won’t touch her, so please let this one slip.” she said, her voice so soft making Irene’s heart warms too. “Okay, I’ll let this one slip, but just this one” Irene said. “But you’re going with me—“

“But it’s already late hyun-ah”

“That’s why you’re going to sleep over in my apartment, but before that you need to take a bath and brush your teeth, I don’t want any trace of cooties of that flirty girl in you.”

Wendy can’t help but to laugh when Irene suddenly drag her by her collar, she was happy yet confused. Happy because Irene already forgave her and confused because she don’t know what they were but maybe they will be what she wants them to be, soon.

---

On the other hand.

“Hey, Tiff. You know that you’re hotter than her” Jessica said as she tries to smoothen her girlfriend whose seems so busy ignoring her existence.

Tiffany let a long sigh before facing the pouting Jessica, “I’m sorry.”

Feeling puzzled. “Eh?”

Tiffany hugs herself while biting her bottom lip “I know you didn’t mean what you said and I’m fine with it, what I’m saying now is that, I’m sorry for letting Woobin treat you that way.”

Feeling the sincerity in her girlfriend’s voice, Jessica step closer and wrap her hand around tiffany’s waist. “It’s okay.”

“I know you’re not okay, I know you’re hurting” Tiffany turn around to face her lover, as if it’s a habit, she cups her lover’s face and stare directly in her eyes. “Please tell me when it hurts, please tell me when I’m already hurting you because that’s the last thing I want you to feel.”  She said and Jessica swore to god that it was the sweetest thing Tiffany had said. “And even if I tend to be stubborn please don’t give up me, I’m just really like that, I just need a little push.” she said as she snuggle closer to Jessica.

“Silly. No matter how stubborn you are, I won’t give up on you, ever.”