Curiosity and Courage

Accidentally Yours

It's been a while folks. 
Hope you guys still remember this and enjoy this chapter. 
Anyway, thanks to those who upvotes and subscribed love ya' guys. 
AND MISTAKES ARE ALL MINE. 

I changed SungJae to WooBin cause you know...Age difference. 


“It’s been a while since we came here” Joy enthusiastically said as her eyes wandered around the theme park that is also called Everland. “I’m happy you brought us here, unnie” said the tall-excited girl.

“It’s nothing really.” Tiffany said “and you should thank dad not me because going here is his idea.” Yuki’s eyes cutely went wide when she see the lights that’s coming from one of the rides.

It could have been fun since the gang went at the theme park together until Daddy Hwang said that they should take WooBin with them since the man really wants to bond with his Childhood friend. They were all happy but not the particular girl named Jung Jessica.

“Why don’t we split into groups?” WooBin randomly suggested.

Jessica badly want to roll her eyes but decided not to after seeing Tiffany’s glare, Tiffany wasn’t helping her to ease her tension to WooBin since the latter has been avoiding her after being caught lying.

She was about to interpose when Tiffany opens “It’s a great Idea. So who’s with me and Yuki?” Her tone was bright yet her expression when she stares at Jessica became sour. WooBin raise his right hand obviously want to tag along with Tiffany, it made Jessica bite her lip. She thinks that giving Tiffany some space will be a good Idea that’s why she isn’t raising her hand up. She wants to go with Tiffany and Cutie Yuki but after witnessing Tiffany’s actions towards her making her think twice. She must be really angry at me.

Just when she’s about to say that she’s going to tag along with Seungwan, Yuki immeaditely grabbed her hands and wrap her little finger’s around her wrist “Daddy come with us!” She cheerfully said.

WooBin awkwardly cleared his throat.

Jessica nervously stares at Yuki before turning her eyes to Tiffany, shooting her a can-i-come-with-you-guys look thought tiffany gave her its-your-choice look.

“Of course I will” She said trailing off.

With that, Tiffany set her famous eye smile “Anyone wants to go with us?” She asked, facing the girls.

“I’ll go with Seulgi” Joy said as she has her right hand on Seulgi’s right shoulder.

“I’ll go with them too” Irene said but still not forgetting to shot a cold stare at Wendy.

“How about you Wan-ah?” Jessica asked the timid Seungwan.

“I-I’ll go with them too” She weakly replied. Just like what Jessica is feeling right now towards Tiffany, Wendy was also upset because Irene is giving her cold shoulders without knowing the reason why.

 

“So let’s go?”

“Yeah!”

---

Jessica is feeling shabby for she feels like she’s don’t belong to where she was right now. She was walking behind Yuki, Tiffany and WooBin. It seems like the trio forgot that she exist cause they were so happy walking, Yuki between WooBin and Tiffany both holding each other’s hands.  If she didn’t know Tiffany and she’s just an ordinary girl she won’t doubt that the trio was such a happy family, there’s Tiffany, the mom. Yuki the pretty daughter and WooBin, the Dad, dad that is a Man not a dad that is a Woman.

It hurts her seeing how happy they were without her but she decided not to interrupt them for she can’t disagree that the trio is cute to watch even if it hurts.

 “Jessica”

Her train of thoughts trailed of when WooBin suddenly called her name. She immediately looks forward and gave WooBin a questioning look. The Good-Looking guy playfully raise his hand that has camera on it and wiggle it.

“Can you take us a picture?”

Was this guy mocking her or does she really looks like a photographer to him? Jessica thought. She want wipe the smirk on his lips and slam his face on the ground but choose not to cause she don’t want Yuki nor Tiffany to see her evil side.

“Sure”

She said between her gritted teeth. She gladly took the camera from WooBin and position herself to take a picture. She ignored the look that Tiffany was giving to her and proceed to fix the camera. She was about to capture them when WooBin mouthed a wait then pick Yuki up and came closer to tiffany. Putting his arms around Tiffany.

Her grip from the camera tighten. She feels like she’s taking a family picture. Ew.

“You okay now?” Jessica mockingly asked, before taking a picture.

It could be a nice picture if it weren’t for WooBin. She thought as she scan the pictures that she taken. “Picture us more” WooBin barked.

“Such a cute family” A passerby loudly commented.

Jessica heard it clearly but chooses to act like she didn’t hear it and continue to take a picture. The smile that was on Tiffany’s face slowly disappears after realizing what Jessica is feeling right now. She’s feeling guilty because she’s been avoiding the girl even though she missed her so bad but you can’t blame her either because Jessica promised not to lie at her.

“Done” She said in monotone.

Tiffany wants to approach the girl but Yuki suddenly tugs her shirt “Mommy I want to ride that one!” The girl cutely whines as she points the carousel.

“Okay, just wait here and I’ll buy ticket okay? Stay with uncle Woo and Jessi okay?” Tiffany gently pats Yuki’s head before motioning the two to keep an eye on her precious little baby and leave the two alone.

“Ehem..Er..It could be dangerous for tiff to buy ticket alone, I’ll just go look for her okay?” Jessica was left flabbergasted WooBin left them just like that...ing like that. “Dangerous? Dangerous my you ” Jessica muttered in her breath. “I swear to God if he’s planning to make move to tiffany I’ll ing rip his head.” She continues to mumble.

“Dad, you saying something?” Jessica looked down and realized that Yuki is with her and is now staring at her with puzzled expression.

“N-nothing honey” Then it was followed by a stiff laugh which Yuki playfully shrugged.

As the scene a while ago flash to her mind, she knelt down and let her eyes leveled to Yuki’s. “Hmm, Yuki-ah, can I ask something?”

“Sure, daddy” The kid nodded.

“Do you want uncle WooBin to be your father?” Jessica asked.

The kid stare at Jessica with a pout, Jung was having a hard time reading the girl’s expression so she just wait for Yuki to speak.

Her heart soften when Yuki suddenly brought her hands up and let her little warm hands cups her face. “Yuki hates it when dad’s asking nonsense questions” She said with a pout and a puppy eyes displayed this time.

“Yuki only wants you as my father not even uncle Woo” Yuki then slowly wrap her arms around Jessica’s neck. SooYeon wants to laugh for Yuki is so cute when she’s talking in a 3rd person way but choose not to cause she’s feeling warmth inside her stomach, enough for her to make the unwanted feelings disappear.

---

“What’s with the sad face?” Seulgi nudge her buddy that’s been acting so down since yesterday.

Seungwan tilts her head and display her irresistible pout to Seulgi “Irene has been giving me cold shoulders since yesterday and I don’t even know why” She then whines making Seulgi cringe.  

“I thought you’re smart Seungwan but I guess I am more—“

“The , you kidding me right?” Seungwan suddenly butted in.

“Maybe I am, you’ll never know” Seulgi dumbly replied. “But whatever. I think Joohyun unnie is jealous”

Now, Seungwan is confused af “What do you mean jealous?”

Seulgi wants to knock Wendy hard on the head but since she’s too kind to do that she erase the thought away “Well cause you let that Yein girl to kiss you!”

“But what’s the problem with that?!” Seungwan continue to whine like a five year old boy.

“Damn, I give up” Seulgi face palm “When it comes to Irene unnie you try so very hard to avoid skinship but when it comes to other people you easily let them touch you that is why” She explained briefly.

“Oh, but that’s because I feel helpless whenever she touch me” Seungwan softly mumbles.

“Geez, why can’t you just confess already?” Seulgi said, starting to feel bad for her buddy because the girl was hurting because of love.

“I’m afraid she wouldn’t love me back” Seungwan is now looking at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing to stare at.

“You wouldn’t know if you wouldn’t try, Wan”

Seungwan let Seulgi’s words hang for a while. She know that Seulgi is right but she’s still too afraid, such a coward.

“Where are they anyway?”

Seulgi cracks a smile realizing how Wendy obviously dodge her statement and change the topic as easy as that.

“Joy said she’ll buy as food while, Irene unnie went there” Seulgi, with the use of her lips, points the direction where she saw Irene a while ago. “Better go there and talk to her, you know…fix things up?”

Seungwan let a small smile as she replied a soft “Yeah, sure”

---

Seungwan finds herself standing at Irene’s right side while watching and listening to the guys that is strumming and playing with his guitar while singing some crappy love songs.

From the moment you came to me
My world only had you in it, I want you, I want you
With your soft voice, tell me you love me
Then time will stop

I’m confessing now, I want to make you my girl
I want you to be in my arms when I wake up every morning
Just stay like this

This my confession

The song was beautiful but so is the girl that is standing at Seungwan’s left side. So beautiful that you could tell that she’s probably the epitome of beauty. The girl has her eyes close and swaying a little, probably feeling the music.

With the courage left in her, Seungwan slowly brought her hand closer to Joohyun’s. Yes she was afraid but she also thinks that this moment is the right time so she gently holds Irene’s hands and interlaces her fingers to her.

Joohyun jumps a little for she was startled because of the sudden touched but after realizing whose hands was on hers she knows she’ll feel warmth and safety.

She slowly opens her eyes and caught the girl staring at her. She wasn’t sure if Seungwan is blushing or it was just the weather but she hopes that it was the former.

Seungwan once again lost in Irene’s beautiful eyes. She hates and love how this girl in front of her makes her feels helpless and invulnerable at the same time.

She don’t know what’s the meaning behind those stare that Joohyun is giving to her but one thing she knows for sure, that is her heart is racing and she wants to kiss the girl so bad.

Just by that thought makes her cheeks burns and by that she wants to bang her head on the wall but decide not to for she prefers to bang Joohyun (in the bed)  instead. Ooops.