Ice cream and girls

Accidentally Yours

I haven't proofread this yet so yeah, enjoy
Trans: pocha di ko na alam saan patungo 'tong ginagawa ko, hay bahala na si batman

 

“Jessi, stop giving Yuki ice cream!”

Jessica just shrugged it off, acting as if she didn’t hear anything at all she continue to feed Yuki some ice cream ignoring the fact that her lover is screaming at the kitchen again.

“Don’t tell your mom” Yuki cheekily show her perfect set of white teeth in front of Jessica and just like any other kid she playfully snatch the ice cream from the spoon before attacking the older girl.

“OH GOD!” Jessica shivers when the ice cream met her skin, her eyes’ size doubled in surprised, she was about to lecture Yuki for being messy but the way the little Hwang’s smile as if her eyes are turning into crescent and how her  lips curves into a smile made her thoughts stop from directing it into words. Her slight anger turned into laughter when she start doing the same to Yuki.

“Ya!” Yuki screams between her laugh as she try to escape from her daddy’s embrace. “It’s collddd” she giggles, protecting her face from another ice cream attack by shaking it away from Jessica.

Just when Yuki is about to attack Jessica another person—The boss in the house entered the scene with her hands on her waist and her brows raised in questioning manner.

“You two!” Tiffany said, her voice higher than intended, “I told you to stop giving Yuki ice cream cause she might get stomach ache but you didn’t listen to me and---and what’s that in your face? Is that ice cream?”

The said girls hung their head low feeling sorry for making the love of their life angry. “I’m sorry, Tiff. I’ll take care of Yuki don’t worry. I-I-ll be taking her bath—“

Tiffany sighs, “Sorry, I snapped to the both of you. It’s just—“ she didn’t finished her words for she felt small and warm hands holding hers.

“It’s okay Mommy, we should’ve done that. We won’t do it again and we’ll listen to you next time.” The way Yuki said that, it was so pure and sincere.

“Baby”

“It’s really okay Mom, and I’m a big girl now I can take care of myself just stay there and I’ll show you that I can change my clothes without daddy’s help!” Little Hwang proudly puff her chest as she march away from her mother with a smile on her face.

“I can’t believe she said that”

Jessica has her brows furrowed when she make her way towards her girlfriend, “Said what?”

Tiffany turned her face to Jessica, her eyes tearing up. “That she’s a big girl already” Jessica let out a chuckle before hugging her “Aw, my cute girlfriend is emotional because baby Yuki isn’t a baby anymore—OUCH! Why you punch me?!”

Tiffany glares at Jessica “She’s still a baby!”

 

Jessica rolls her eyes, “Well as you can see she’s already—Why are you staring at me like that? Oh—Okay I give up!”

Tiffany smiles in triumphant “Anyway so how does the ice cream taste like?”

Jessica ignores the mess on her face as she leans in to kiss Tiffany’s nose “Salty just like you”

 

On that day Jessica received a hard punch from Tiffany.

 

---

Moonbyul and Wendy are having a lunch together with Seulgi and Irene though the said older girl are gone to order some foods since Moonbyul and Wendy already have their lunch with them. Byulyi is Seulgi and Irene’s mutual so they decided to invite her and introduce her to Wendy ‘cause the girl needs other people to talk to.  The smallest from the two has been feeling awkward since the taller girl has been staring at her since the two left.

“You know what I can see you falling from Irene unnie”

Wendy’s eyes was like it’s about to fall out from her socket after hearing those words, she can feel aching for some water or air she don’t even know anymore, “What the hell? Why do you think so? I mean how?”

Moonbyul sassily put her chin on her hands, “Because you already have, duh?”

“I- that’s not—“

“I wonder if Irene unnie realize your obvious feelings I mean she can be dense sometimes and it’s like she’s not interest of finding a lover so—I don’t really know but maybe Irene have a slightest feeling for you—you ain’t that bad you know.” Moonbyul said oblivious about Wendy’s 26th facial reaction that time. “But how about we find out about Irene’s feelings?”

Wendy didn’t have time to speak for herself when Irene and Seulgi suddenly pop behind them, Seulgi taking a sit beside Moonbyul while Irene besides Wendy.

“Sorry, the queue is too long It took us at least fifteen minutes to order.” Irene explained before pushing a drink for Wendy without looking at the latter. “I saw this and it’s your favorite so I buy it. No biggie.” She said in the most nonchalant way even Moonbyul was about to buy it, thankfully she didn’t.

“Wendy.”

Wendy’s head snapped almost immediate to Moonbyul, “What is it unnie?”

“I think that girl has been staring at you since” She shrugs “I don’t know only God knows, She looks so cute, what do you think?”

Wendy can feel the sudden change of the atmosphere, she’s now afraid to look at the girl beside her, she’s afraid it’ll be the reason of her death.

“I-I don’t think so Byul u-unnie.” Wendy said, trying to save herself from the devil.

“Really? Aw, but its Bona were talking here, she’s pretty and she’s a good dancer, why don’t you try to talk to her and you know maybe hit on her?”

Wendy nervously gulps.

“But Irene unnie is a good dancer too!” Seulgi butted in and Wendy mentally thanked God.

“But—“

“Moonbyul don’t push it.”

Wendy can feel the coldness when everyone stopped talking though Moonbyul is smirking it’s still awkward as hell and she didn’t want that so she try to break the ice. “B-bona is p-pretty and good dancer b-but I t-think I-I’m more on Irene unnie’s side so thanks but no thanks—yah! Why you push me?!”

Irene ignores Wendy’s whines about her shoulder as she continue unpack her lunch.

That day, Wendy failed to see the tinge of red on Irene’s cheeks.