Maomao's past

Accidentally Yours

“Are you okay?” Tiffany ask in concern seeing fidgeting blond, Jessica try her best to maintain her cool but she know she’s failing, —Calm down can you? The blond mentally scolded herself as she try her best to look at tiffany but ended up looking at yuki “I’m F-Fine” replied Jessica not forgetting to stutter kill me now!

“O—Okay” Tiffany flatly replied, trying her best not to let a laughter after seeing a tense and fidgety Jessica. She’s so cute when she’s embarrassed. Thought tiffany.  “Hey, slowdown” Tiffany tilt her head and scold her daughter shyly “Yuki, stop that!”

“No it’s okay” Jessica interrupted, “its okay let her eat”

Tiffany let a small smile before she response “Sorry thought, spaghetti is her favorite that’s why” Said tiffany before turning her gaze back yuki who has a sauce all over her face.

“Mommy, dish ish sho delishous” Yuki said as she chew the spaghetti.

“What did I tell you about talking whenever your mouth is full?” Mommy tiffany pointedly eyed yuki.

Yuki put her fork down then stared at her lap with a pout “I’m sorry” She mumble making tiffany and jessica’s heart soften.

“Here..here” Jessica stood up from her seat then kneel in front of Yuki’s chair “It’s okay yuki just don’t do it again okay?” Jessica’s smile widen after receiving a nod from yuki “Good girl, now let’s clean your face” Jessica slowly fish out her handkerchief and then brought it up to yuki’s face.

“Beautiful” Jessica utter while wiping the sauce away from yuki’s cheeks.

Tiffany watch Jessica clean yuki’s face, and she can’t help but to smile seeing Jessica’s gestures.

“there!” Jessica chimes once yuki’s face is clean again. She slowly stand up and walk back to her seat.

Jessica awkwardly adjusts her position before facing tiffany… “So…ah—Are you okay now?”

“Okay?” Tiffany furrowed not getting the point of the question.

Jessica chuckled not knowing what and how to continue the conversation “Well…about your husband’s death?”

Tiffany nodded with a smile that never fails to make jessica’s heart beat fast “Ahh, I already moved on I know he’s happy now”

Jessica  without realizing dumbly smiled “Well how about another husband?” Without thinking she blurted out those words,

Tiffany’s cheeks turns red “Excuse me?”

Jessica snap out from her thought, she quickly shook her head. What kind of question is that Jessica? Curse myself!. “What I mean is how about another spaghetti—yeah—that!” She said almost immediate.

“Oh, No it’s okay, I –“

“Tiffany!” A familiar voice called out making tiffany stop from talking, she turn her head to the right and saw her best friend waving at her excitedly.

“JESSICA” Then another voice could be hear. And Jessica knew who own that voice completely.

“Hey tiffany what are you doing here?” Taeyeon ask obviously oblivious that tiffany was with someone. “I thought you’re going to—“

“TAEYEON!!!!” The dandyu jump in surprise with her eyes widen realizing who is standing in front of her.

“Jessica” Taeyeon said as if she’s out of breathe…

“Hey, you’re with someone?” The third voice asked, Jessica carefully turn to her left and faced her in horror. “Hey, Mao are you oka—TAEYEON WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!”

Tiffany watch the trio in confusion, “Is everything alright?—wait—you guys know each other, how come?”

Yuri ignore Taeyeon for a while as she smile at tiffany “Oh, so you’re the one that jessica’s been dating, nice to meet you” Without hearing tiffany’s reply, yuri immediately hug tiffany then pat her back “My Best friend here can be stubborn sometimes but she’s sweet actually” Whispered yuri.

Tiffany was taken aback hearing Yuri’s words “W-who are you?” She asks in curiosity.

“How rude of me” Yuri playfully fan herself before introducing “By the way I’m Kwon Yuri, Jessica jung A.K.A the casanova’s bestfrien—Ouch! Why’d you punch my stomach!” Kwon growl in defeat.

“I didn’t mean it” Jessica sarcastically replied.

“Well back to—Oh my god Taeyeon you are here!!!” Being dork and all yuri hug Taeyeon then shoot a teasingly look at Jessica.

“Mommy what is happening?” Suddenly yuki butted in.

“Oh you’re so cute, are you missing?” Yuri kneel down leveling the cute girl named yuki.

“No I’m not. She’s my mommy!” Yuki point tiffany with a smile. Yuri meanwhile look at tiffany and yuki in disbelief “She’s your mother?”

“Yes, and she’s my dad” Then yuki points to Jessica, making yuri and taeyeon’s jaw drop in instant.  

“Jessica, I think I’m having a headache” Yuri seriously stated with her right hand on her head.

“Tiff, what is yuki’s talking about? Jessica is her father? But Jessica is a girl and yuki’s dad de—“

“I’ll explain it to you later” Tiffany said as she silenced Taeyeon. “Wait, you know Jessica?”

“Y-yes” She says as she look away from tiffany.

“Really? How come?”

Taeyeon was about to explain to tiffany but stopped by yuri “Well Jessica was head over heels to Taeyeon back then but taeyeon without mercy—“

“Yah! You’re over reacting Yul!” Taeyeon barked.

“No, I’m not and can you please not interrupted me” Yuri continue as she ignore taeyeon who has her arms crossed and tongue stick out. “Back to the story, Blah..blah..blah.. so Jessica asked taeyeon if she could be her girlfriend, but unfortunately This dork here busted my bestfriend” Yuri ended up with a sigh “Isn’t sad? Sh— you Jessica stop hitting me!” Yuri scolded; she used her arms to shield her head from jessica’s fist.

 “You’ll shut your mouth or I’ll shut it for you?” Jessica threaten.

Playfully wiggling her brows kwon smirk at her best friend “How about Taeyeon shut you u—Awwwwwwwwwww” Yuri yelp in pain after receiving hard slap on her forehead

“You’ll stop or what?”

“Jessica you’re a saddist! It hurts you know oh wait—tiffany are you okay?” Yuri ask after seeing tiffany’s unreadable expression.

Forcing a smile tiffany lift her head and eyed Jessica “So you still love taeyeon?”

Jessica’s eyes soften, she suddenly feel guilt. “Tiff—“

“Why Tiffany are you jealous? Don’t worry Je--- Jessica!”

Yuki meanwhile continue to eat her spaghetti and enjoy the scene in front of her.

“FAMILY!”

 

Bear with my english :) Snsd's MrMr audio track is now released, What stands out the most is the 'back hug', I Love it! I can't stop Imagining Jessica hugging tiffany from behind...I'm such a delulu. hehehehe by the way, Enjoy the night/day.