Kisses and Bestfriend

Accidentally Yours

It's been a while, I feel bad for not updating this fic. so here it is, finally. 
I've been whining and giggling because of wendy and wenrene, chomi moments, this feeling is so strong, I kennot. 
I swear Wendy will be the death of me, and also Bomi, lol. I'll include BigBang's comeback to. /triple kill/ 

I didn't proofread this so there'll be some mistakes, I apologize to that.
Happy Graduation to all the graduates and to my sister /proud of you/ *cries* HAHAHA
And Thanks for subscribing to this fic
, love you guys. 
Enjoy and pray for Nepal. 


“So you are the lover of my daughter” Mr. Hwang said, dead serious. His eyes focus on Jessica who’s sitting at the couch opposite him, with her hands on her lap and biting her bottom lip in nervousness.

“Daddy, stop scaring her!” Tiffany mutters.

Jessica cleared and was about to finally open when suddenly Yuki came back from the room, “Grandpa!” Yuki can’t help but to run towards her grandfather in excitement,

“Aw, Yuki-ah, Grandpa missed you so much” Uttered Mr. Hwang, “How are you pretty lady?” He said as he playfully ruffles the soft hair of his granddaughter.

“I’m good Grandpa, Mom and dad takes care of me every day!” Yuki beamed with a smile.

Mr. Hwang’s eyes harden all of the sudden “Everyday? You mean she’s here every day?” even though he’s asking yuki his eyes were busy throwing daggers to Jessica. “Yes, we even share bed!” she happily announced.

Awkwardly coughing, Mr. Hwang decided to finally put yuki down and let the little girl play with her toys.

“So you’re here every day huh” Mr. Hwang said in his oh so devilish tone making Jessica gulp in terror. It was dead silence after that, Jessica wanted to ask help for tiffany but she doesn’t want to look like a in front of her lover’s father so she let tiffany do her work at the kitchen living her and his dad at the living room.

She gathered all her courage for her to finally look at Mr. Hwang’s eyes, her forehead start to sweat when she realize that the man in front of her is eyeing her intensely. After a couple of minutes, her eyes went wide when Mr. Hwang stood up,

“W-where are you going Sir?” She asked even though she’s stuttering.

The man ignored the question “Tiffany, I’ll go now” He said, now on his way in front of the door.

“Already?!”

Jessica heard tiffany yelled from the kitchen,

“Yes cause I’m not in the mood to sit at the couch and let this girlfriend of yours kept mum!” He said; continue to ignore the look that Jessica’s giving,

“Eh? Are you sure?” Tiffany yelled back.

Jessica panicked when Mr. Hwang was already on the door and ready to open it so she decided to speak up this time “Mr. Hwang” she called out, breathless.

He stares at her.

“I love your daughter” Jessica confessed, her breath hitching.                               

He scoffed “I never said you don’t”

“T-then…but why do I feel l-like—“

“Save it, let’s just talk next time” He cuts Jessica, the latter was about to open when the older hwang already twist the door knob “I’ll be going now, bye” he said not waiting for Jessica to reply and already slam the door in front of Jessica’s face.

As if the energy was out from her, she leans at the back door and let a frustrated sigh “Damn, Jessica”

---

Tiffany stares at her lover who’s standing in front of the window, staring at the free air since a while ago, she’s starting to worry ‘cause Jessica hadn’t been talking since her father left.  It was like the Jung was in her deep thoughts, as hwang’s curiosity get into her, she finally decided to talk to the girl.

She stopped next to the zoning out Jessica “Hey” she softly called out. She chuckle seeing how cute Jessica snapped out from her own little world,

“Fany” the way Jessica breathlessly called out tiffany’s name makes the latter smile, her lover never fails to give her chills.

“What’s the matter?” Tiffany said, ignoring the tinge of color red on her cheeks. She slowly brought her hands over Jessica’s and gently intertwines her fingers to the latter’s.

“You know whenever you hold my hands I feel like the butterflies in my stomach turns into dragons” Tiffany bet that Jessica’s gaze is sweeter than chocolates.

“Maybe you’re just hungry” Tiffany replied with a giggle.

Playfully rolling her eyes Jessica then snorted “Way to ruin the mood, Hwang ” She said though her lips already smiling and pulling tiffany closer by her waist. “But it’s okay, I’ll forgive you. I’ll always will” Jessica ended with a peck on the tip of tiffany’s nose.

“You and your sweet words, Jung” Tiffany chortles “But seriously, is there’s anything wrong?” her playful tone now turns into a serious one, they were staring at each other’s eyes until Jessica let a smile sad and buries her head on the crook of tiffany’s neck.

“Is it just me or your dad don’t like me?” Tiffany bit her lower lip when Jessica’s breath touched her neck, it was addictive. She closed her eyes and circles her arms around her lover’s neck.

“You’re just imagining things. Dad is always acting like that whenever I have admirers” Tiffany said wanting to soothe the sulking girl in her arms.

Even though tiffany won’t see her pout, Jessica still did. “But I feel like he hates me or something” She whines.

“He’ll never hate you, trust me. He’s just like that you should get used to it Jessi” Tiffany explained.  “But I’m just curious, what if dad doesn’t like you, what would you do?” The curious Hwang asked.

“Give up?” Jessica jokes.

Tiffany’s eyes harden before pushing Jessica not so far from her. “Don’t you dare” She said, shooting daggers at the smirking Jung.

“I was just kidding, honey” Jessica laugh whole heartedly.

“It’s now funny at all Jung Jessica SooYeon” Tiffany said, now her hands akimbo.

“Aw, I’m sorry” Jessica said then pulled Tiffany for a hug. “I won’t do that, never.” Tiffany is still pouting though her heart is already melting ‘cause Jessica is tightly hugging her as if she’ll die if she ever let go.

“But seriously, I’ll show your dad that I deserve to love you and to be love by you if that thing ever happens”

“You better” Tiffany cutely threatens.

“hahaha, Yes. Captain” Said Jessica before kissing tiffany’s forehead.

---

“Jessi, are you sure it’s okay for you to take Yuki to school?” Tiffany asked, her hands left hand groping her phone and her other hand busy combing her hair.

Jessica laugh seeing her lover’s panic face “Hey, can you stay still and be calm, you’re making me dizzy and yes, I’m serious” she said whilst taking Yuki’s bag from the couch and sling it on her shoulder.

Tiffany just rolled her eyes “The reason why I’m panicking is you!” she alleged while continuing her business.

“Ya!” Jessica childishly barked. “Yuki are you ready?”

Yuki walked out from the kitchen with a lunch box and a juice on her hands “Dad, thanks for packing my foods” She said as she hug her dad’s legs.

“You are always welcome my little angel” She said before pinching the little girl’s nose.

“Daddy!” whimpers the little Hwang. “My nose is all red now!”

Feeling guilty from what she have done, she immediately knelt down and lift yuki up “Aw. I’m sorry yuki-ah, here let me kiss the pain away”

Yuki laugh after receiving the kiss “It’s all healed now!” she cheerfully announced.

The Jung cheekily smile at her girl before turning her attention to the older Hwang “Babe, you sure you don’t want me to take you to your work?”

“It’s okay, I promise Taeyeon that we’ll go to the office together today” Jessica was slightly disappointed but just shrug the feeling away since the bus station is only two blocks away from the hwang’s resident.

“Okay then, me and Yuki will wait for you outside” Jessica yelled out since tiffany is in the kitchen,

“Okay!”

“Oh wait, I remember why is it me the reason why you’re panicking right now, huh?!” Jessica asked.

“Well, for your information you keep me up last night that’s why I over slept!”

Jessica laughed out loud “That sounds so wrong, babe.” she then pause seeing the cute confuse expression of the little version of Hwang Tiffany. “By the way, I’ll carry your bag outside, okay?!” Jessica caringly said.

“Okay, sure. Thank you babe! “

It’s unbelievable how Jessica manage to carry yuki outside with a bag on her shoulders and lunch box on her left hand, she must be so strong. Yuki thought.

Finally,  Tiffany locked the door and walk to Jessica and her daughter.

“You’re gorgeous as always” Jessica said with a playful whistle after putting Yuki down,

“I know right” Tiffany smirked.

“Cocky” Jessica muttered.

“But you love this cocky” Tiffany said before leaning forward to peck on her charming lover.

“Fortunately, Yes. I do love her” Jessica said, now it’s her turn to lean forward and kiss Tiffany. The kiss started innocently but after a few seconds it turns into a torrid one, with tiffany’s hands around Jessica’s neck and the latter’s sneaky hands over tiffany’s waist.

Jessica was the one who first pulled away “Don’t you think we are kissing too much?” She slyly asked. Thankfully Yuki was busy admiring the Totoro plushy inside Jessica’s car.

“I think you are right” Tiffany said, displaying her infamous eye smile.

“Naughty-Fany, Yuki-ah say kiss your mom now” Jessica called out. Without hesitation, Yuki climb down the car and wait for her mom to bend down for her to able to kiss her and hug her,

“Take care mommy, see you later” She cutely said.

“You too honey, see you later” Tiffany waves as she watch her daughter climb inside the car and ready herself for school, “And you lady. Take care okay, don’t you ever cheat on me” Tiffany joked earning a smirk from Jessica “And thank you” she said, her eyes busy staring at Jessica.

“You don’t have to thank me, you guys are now my responsibility” Jessica said,

“You’re my responsibility too!” Tiffany insolently pouts.

“I know, by the way. Here’s your bag” Jessica then, pass the bag to its rightful owner “Be good on your work okay and take care” Jessica teasingly patted tiffany’s head.

Tiffany want to scold Jessica ‘cause she might ruin her hair but for now she’ll let it slide “Okay, I will, I’ll go now, okay?”

“Okay. Take care again, I love you!”

“I know. I love you too!”

---

“We’re here!” Jessica enthusiastically said before jumping out from the car and opens the door for her princess. “Here you go” She said as she helped Yuki out from the car.

“Thank you daddy!” Yuki said, her bag already on her back and her lunch box was safe from her grip.

“Do you best okay?” Jessica cheers

“I will daddy!”

“That’s my girl—“

“Yuki-ah!”

Jessica tilt her head hearing the familiar voice, “Kim?”

The said girl, waves at yuki before turning her full attention to the other girl “Good Morning, Yuki’s daddy!” Kim energetically greeted.

“Good Morning to you too.” Jessica smiled.

“It’s already time, we should get going daddy!” Yuki said.

“Oh, okay then, bye and be good like always, okay?!”

“Okay! See you later daddy, I love you” Yuki confessed.

“I love you too sweetheart”

“Bye too, Yuki’s daddy. I love you too” Jessica’s eyes furrowed hearing kim’s words.

“Yea,yeah!” Jessica commented, she watch the two kids walk away from her and march to their designated classroom but then before they reach the room, Jessica’s eyes harden when she saw Kim hold her princess’ hand.

“YA! YOU, KIM-AH, DON’T HOLD HER HAND, YOU GUYS ARE TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!”

---

Jessica let a contented smile once she hop inside her car, “Now, I should start my mission” she muttered under her breath before fishing out her phone. “Hello?”

“Hello, Jessica unnie?”

“Hello there wonderful friend of mine”

“Ya. Don’t use that lovely tone of your voice, I know you’re up to something, just spill it already!”

“Grumpy!”

“I heard that a lot”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Drop the bomb”

“Well, can you help me?”

“It depends on what kind of helping, since I’m busy lying here on my bed and listen to sad songs since it defines my life right now”

“What the hell is your freaking problem?”

“I’ll tell you when you tell yours”

“Why are you so grumpy? Well, I want to show Tiffany’s dad that I really—I’m serious to her daughter”

“Wait—Who’s tiffany?”

“My Girlfriend, duh?”

“You’ve got a girlfriend?”

“Why do you sound so surprise?!”

“That’s just how I express my emotions you idiot”

“You’re Idiot yourself”

“Whatever, so are you serious about this girl this time?”

“Heck, dead serious.”

“Glad, someone finally able to knock the sense out of your stupid brain”

“Yeah, Thanks to her”

“You’re whipped”

“Shut up”

“So, do you think she’s ‘the one’?”

“Hopefully”

“You’re hopeless”

“What the hell? Just tell me if you’re willing to help or not, you dumb!”

“Wait, what do I get in return”

“I thought you’re willing, guess I thought wrong”

“Bingo, you’re answer is correct you won a 5 packs of sausage!”

“Your sarcasm never fails to make me shoot you and throw your dead filthy body over the river.”

“I’ll take that as a complement”

“You’re stupid as hell, so here’s the deal, you help me to show to tiffany’s father that I’m worth it and I’ll give you anything that you want”

“I want your body”

“Wanna die?”

“In what way? If it has something to do with you and me on the bed, I’m in”

“Yeah, I’ll poke your eyes until you die”

“That’s so tragic”

“Just tell me what you want!”

“Okay, well. I’ve always wanted to get into a cab and yell, ‘follow that car’ you know, like in the movies and stuff?”

“You wanna die?”

“Chill, Hahahahaha”

“JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!”

“I want Bae Joohyun”

“Bae—what?!”

“Forget it. Well, okay I’ll help you but in return you should help me to confess to my crush okay?”

“Oh, someone’s in love!”

“Oh, shut it”

“So, who’s the unfortunate woman?”

“Am I that unworthy?”

“I’m just kidding, you’re such a wonderful woman, even if you talk to me with full of sarcasm sometimes I still love you, you know that”

“I’m so happy you say that, I feel like falling for you”

“Don’t you dare”

“I’m just kidding, so when should we start?”

“Tomorrow?”

“Okay. Tomorrow it is.”

“Then see you?”

“Yeah, see you tomorrow”

“Okay”

“Bye, I’ll hang up now—“

“Wait, you’re so unfair, tell me the name of your crush”

“You’ll just tease me unnie!”

“No, I won’t!”

“Liar”

“Promise, I won’t”

“Okay, It’s Irene”

“Irene? Bae Irene?”

“Yup, Bae Irene.”

“BAE IRENE? YOU MEAN JOOHYUN? YOUR BESTFRIEND?”

“Yup, right again”

“Ooooh”

“Unnie, you promise not to tease me!”

“I’m not teasing you”

“You’re such a bad liar”

“I know right ‘because lying is not my thing”

“See, I told you you’re lying!”

“Whatever Stupid Son Seungwan, I still have some errands to run so, Goodbye, see you tomorrow, love you!”

“Yeah, see you tomorrow, Hopeless, Jung SooYeon. Love you too!”