New Girl

Accidentally Yours

"What are we doing here?" Jessica asked her best friend, sunny. She can't help but to furrowed after realizing that they're now standing in front of a restaurant. "Hey. why are we here?" she asked her tone was more intense than last time. Sunny meanwhile ignore her best friend's unexplainable expression "I told you already that I set a blind date for you!" she explains with a lot of enthusiasm on her voice which makes jessica cringe,

"And why'd you did that?" she said. Sunny wasn't really sure if jessica's tone was bored or annoyed. "I rather sleep than to attend blind dates. seriously sunny these kinds of setups are just for kids" she said in monotone.

"Ya! It's not, And don't worry JiYeon is beautiful and smart you two would get along, for sure!" sunny chants then pushed jessica inside

"wait!" she suddenly called out

"What is it?" Jessica asked.

"I'll be going now okay? Don't scare her okay and please promise me that you won't do anything stupid" sunny warned the blondie

"Ya! you sounds like I am a bad guy!" Jessica faked a hurt tone as she put a hand on her chest. Sunny knew jessica well, "I won't buy that kind of acting sica, it's so lame" she spat as if it's disgusting. "Just be good okay! Now go inside. bye" Jessica and sunny bid farewells before parting away. Jessica looks very cool as she entered the restaurant, There are few customers and that's a good news for jessica,

"Good Morning Miss what can I do for you?" waiter quickly approached sooyeon and ask her politely. Jessica hands a card to the waiter, Seconds later the good looking waiter flashed a smile to jessica "This way Miss" he said so jessica follows. "Are you going to order something Miss?" Jessica kindly shook her head and watch the waiter serve another customers,

It's been awhile since she dates someone so she starting to feel nervous again. She glance at her rolex. it's already 2:30 pm. Thank god her father dismiss her early, Now she wonders what would that JiYeon girl looks like? Is she bubbly? Loud? Does her personality as same as Tiffa-- she shook her head vigorously, I should forget about her and move on. Yeah you're right jessica. you have to move on. just collect your thoughts and focus on your date. Jessica mentally scolded herself.

"Hi!" Jessica's trains of thoughts cuts when a beautiful girl greets her "Are you jessica jung?" asked the cute lady. Jessica immediately stand up and offers a hand

"I assumed that you're Park JiYeon" And with that. The brunette accepts jessica's hands. "Finally. It's nice to meet you" Jiyeon said, Jessica can't help but to adore the girl. she has her own kind of eye smile. but she was sure Tiffany's was better. Jessica finally smile "It's nice meeting you too, take a seat" She said and Jiyeon gladly obeyed "So, you want something? Are you hungry? should we order now?" Jessica bombard.

Jiyeon let a soft laugh. "You're so cute Jessica!" the girl blatantly complemented. "To be honest I'm not that hungry" said the brunette Jessica on the other hands lowered her head in embarrassment.

"oh" she mumbled out. "W-well" Jessica can't help but to fidget she felt uncomfortable all of the sudden,

"Oh my god! this is so awkward" Jessica looked at Jiyeon whose whining like a kid with her palms on her face. she was so freakin' cute. jessica thought. without realizing she was staring at jiyeon intensely

"Sorry. If you're feeling uncomfortable if you wan't I'll just le---"

"No. It's okay don't leave!" Jiyeon cuts jessica's sentence "It's just, It's my first time to be set up on this kind of date" she look down as she blush.

"It's okay. I understand" said jessica finally regain her coolness. "So how about we asked each other one at a time?" jessica suggest.

"That's a good idea! okay you first" Jiyeon cutely claps her hands

"okay" jessica cleared "What do you do for a living?"

"Well we own Park incorporation! My turn, how about you, what's your job?" She cheekily asked.

"I'm the future CEO of JUNG corp, Next question! When was the last time you tried something new?"

Jiyeon playfully taps the table "Last week I tried the zip line and it's pretty fun!" her tone was so happy Jessica can even see her happiness through her eyes. "How do you spend most of your free time?"

Jessica smugly smile "Sleep. sleep and sleep!" she said confidently "So, what do you like most about yourself?"

"Well not that I'm bragging about myself but I really love my eye smile, they say that's my charming point!"

"I love it too" jessica unconsciously blurt out.

"Really?" asked Jiyeon, her cheeks were red.

That hits her. she mentally kick herself "Y-yeah"

Jiyeon giggle and it makes jessica blush more than she already is "So jessica do you feel like you can tell me anything ?" Jessica look directly into Jiyeon's eyes

"It seems like you're a trustworthy" she ended up with a smile. It's jessica's turn to ask but a ring on her phone stops her "I'll just answer this okay?" she bowed then pulled her phone out from her pocket,

"Hello?" she asked in a very low tone.

"Who's this?"

"Jessi!"

As if on cue. jessica's body stiff "H-hi!" she said after mustering all her strength

"Jessi Hi! I just got my salary, Yuki isn't around she's still spending time with my appa, so I thought of treating you, are you free?"

Jessica was beyond confuse, "Why can't you ask your boyfriend?" she didn't mean the bitterness on her voice. Jessica heard tiffany chuckle

"Well, He's busy so he can't make it" the girl on the other line explained. She tighten the grip on her phone I'm just a second option after all.

"Sorry tiffany-ssi but I'm also busy, I still need to work on some papers" she lied.

"Oh. is that so" Correct jessica if she's wrong but why does she feel like tiffany was disappointed or something.

"Yeah, I should hang up now. bye" jessica ended the phone without letting tiffany speak.

"Who's that?" the curious cat jiyeon asked,

"Just Someone" jessica nonchalantly response.

"Someone special?" Jiyeon teasingly wiggle her brows "Your mood suddenly changed from bright and sunny look to a dark and scary one" She continue to tease.

"I'm sorry" she muttered.

"It's okay. I know you're just stress you're the future ceo after all. how about we order?" Jiyeon jiggly suggest.

"That'll be perfect!" Jessica tried to smile just to enlighten up the mood, She seriously need (distraction) this .

 

****

 

"Wow their foods are so appetizing" Jiyeon cheered as she playfully tap her tummy "We should spend more time together jessica!" she said

"Yes" Jessica totally agree. To be honest she really enjoyed the dinner, Jiyeon is a kind of person who you can easily communicate with. "That'll be a pleasure!"

"Is that jessica?" That voice! Jessica froze from her seat. . Don't tell me its.. "It's Jessica, right? but who's that girl?" Jessica was surely in trouble, She slowly turns around and finally she confirmed it. It was taeyeon's voice but heck! SHE'S WITH TIFFANY! she looked away trying to wash away the feeling of tiffany's stare, she was like boring hole on jessica's face. she nervously looked back at Jiyeon.

"Oh jessi!" Suddenly the girl named Tiffany approaches jessica and Jiyeon's table.

Jiyeon'a ears perks up then looked at jessica "Hey jessica you know her?" please kill me now. jessica silently prayed. jessica anxiously look up "Y-yeah" she even curse herself for stuttering.

"Really? that's a good thing then!" Jiyeon stood up and extends her hands "Nice to meet you, I'm Park Jiyeon and you are?"

Tiffany forced a smile "I'm Stephanie Hwang Miyoung but you can call me Tiffany" said the hwang.

"And who is that?" Jiyeon used her lips to point taeyeon whose standing awkwardly not so far from them "Oh. That's Kim Taeyeon" Tiffany pause then eyed Jiyeon as if challenging her "Jessica's Ex-Lover"

Taeyeon's eyes widen "Why'd she have to say that?" she said as she freaked out.

"Oh, Jessica never told me about that" Jiyeon finally realize what's happening "But it's okay, we can talk about that on our second date" Jessica's eyes almost drops on its socket, what the heck!

Tiffany frown "Really?"

JiYeon smiled "Yeah"

That did it.

Tiffany clenched her fist before facing jessica "So you're busy working on papers, huh?"


Yeah guys, I ship Jessica and Jiyeon. Hahaha, A little jealousy wouldn't hurt right? :) Well enjoy.

<= Park JiYeon <3