Home, emergency!

Me and my black cat

Your POV

I was standing in front of the mirror applying some make up...

Why am i trying so hard? It’s not like he will even remember me...

But still, i just want to look better... Oh!what about putting my contacts on?  Hehe... Mi Ah has always wanted to see me wearing them...heheheh

Okay, i’m ready. I said as i was checking myself in the mirror for the last time: black ankle boots with low thin heel, tight ripped jeans, big lose black t shirt having a skull with cat ears printed on it, straight long hair and no glasses.

I’ve got my phone, my backpack ...did i forget anything? I was in front of the door, ready to go when Atsuko stopped eating and came running with something in his mouth.

Yah! I told you to stop carrying things around!!

He came close to me and put it down. It was the kitchen glove…

Ah! Atsuko!! You’re a genius! I said picking him up and hugging him tightly! Thank you, ne! i said waving the glove in the air.

Meow~ and he left to enjoy the rest of his food.

I locked the door, looking at the single key I was holding. What if that guy or stalker or whatever breaks into my apartment? Ottoke? My worries were interrupted by my phone’s ringing

„How do you feel gonna be a rock?
(Hey everybody tell me-

Hey Mi Ah!

Where are you?

I’m leaving right now!

Well hurry up, F.T.Island are already here! You should see JungHoon! He looks even better in the real life!


Why am i not surprised?! I’ll be there soon so ... 

Oh my God! He just winked at me!

What?


Oh My God! Oppaaa~

Yah! Mi Ah!

Gotta go... Bye!

Huh? Hello? Hello? Hmp!

 

I put my phone back in pocket waiting for the elevator to come to my floor.

Grrr...this girl! Driving me crazy.Aish~ I said to myself, forgetting all about the key story.

 

Hong Ki’s POV

Okay...clothes are okay...my face is not bad, my hair is just right...*sigh*

JH: What’s wrong Cassa Nova? Why are you trying so hard? Is there someone special that will come?
HK: What are you talking about? I’m always like this!
JJ: Yeah, sure... he said with a smirk on his face.

HK: So what song are we going to sing first again?

SSH: We just talked about that.. It’s „Hello Hello”. What’s wrong with you, hyeong?

HK: Huh? Oh, nothing i just wanted to see if you guys still remember. Why would i forget?!

MH: Because you are thinking about something else! Duuh~

HK: Huh? that’s not it!

JH: Never mind; Let’s go!

All the members: Hwaiting~

 

And now, for celebrating the school festival, invited by our kind principal,.... F.T.ISLAND~

The audience was a total chaos! The girls were screaming like crazy,but when i stepped into the celebration hall I could hear Mi Ah’s voice over the others.

Oh, this girl is- My thoughts dissapeared when Hong Ki Oppa’s voice echoed in my ears:

Annyeong iran mal Hello Hello Ijaen Good bye Good bye

I was standing in the middle of the crowd hypnotized by the music. My eyes were reaching for Hong Ki’s eyes, but he was continuously scanning the audience…overlooking me…

 

Hong Ki’s POV

Where is her? She said she’ll come…maybe something happened to her…no Hong Ki YAH , concentrate, you must not ruin the concert… focus on the lyrics

 

Ah De’s POV

Oh my God…this voice is killing me! And he’s so good looking… Song after song, my heart was melting. Oh my God! I can’t believe that actually I’m hearing F.T.Island singing in front of me! They are so good!

I was silent fangirling when:

Yah! You’re here!

Ah…Oh… Mi Ah

Isn’t JongHoon the best looking guy ever?!

Not really, there is someone better…

What?


Oh? Um….nothing.

What are you doing with that kitchen glove in your hand?

What? I can’t hear you…

What’s up with that glove? She asked screaming

Oh…Well, actually it’s  Hong Ki’s…

What? Hong Ki’s? You’re kidding, right?


No…it’s really- before I could finish the sentence, I felt my phone vibrating…the performance was ending so I answered the phone.

Hello?

Is this Park Ah De?

Yes, it’s me. Who is this?

I’m your neighbor, from the apartment opposite yours.

Oh. Mr. Brian?

Yeah…I’m sorry for disturbing you, but I got a call from the local power plant and all the occupants of this block must unplug their electrical appliances, because due to a repairing process, there will be an energy shock that may provoke a fire. I knocked at your door but nobody answered me so I used the number you left me last time.

I see…When will it happen?

They said that the energy will get back at 20:00.

I see…and now is…19:48??i dropped the glove and started to run.

Mi Ah: Yah! Where are you going?you dropped this. She said picking up the glove.

Me: Home, emergency! I said not paying any attention at her

Thank you very much for letting me know. I’ll be there as soon as I can. I put my phone back and run desperately. What if I don’t get there in time and a fire will start? Atsuko!!

I took the subway and from the station I started to run like a mad person…I was almost there…


I'm sorry if the story gets boring...>< thank you for reading and please leave some comments.. I just love reading them! ^^

Thank you to my 4th subscriber, phoebe16 ^^

*HUGS*