A pair of kitchen gloves?

Me and my black cat

 

What’s wrong with me? Have i been loving F.T.island  so much that i’m seeing things?  But... wait...

 

Oh! Mi Ah! You’re here! She is your bestfriend. Tell me, do you see this?

Um...Yeah, of course i can see the wall!What’s wrong with you?

Oh, you’re amazing! I meant this poster!!

Yeah, i can see that too, it’s a poster announcing the FTI are coming to our University

.

.

.

Wait.WHAT?? You can see it too???

Yes, i can see the wall! I said teasing her

No no i mean...

we instantly grinned like some crazy people.

KYAAAA~

Mi Ah: I can’t believe i’m going to see Jonghoon in person!! ^3^

Me: I’m still not sure if this is a joke...i mean....is that really possible for me to see Hong Ki Oppa?

Mi Ah: Who cares! I’ll see JongHoon!!

Me: Oh, what a friend...><

Mi Ah: Just think about it! My dream will become reality!

Me: what about your boyfriend?

Mi Ah: Who cares?! I’ll see Jonghoon!!

Me: okay ,this is getting annoying!

Mi Ah: i’ve gotta go! I’ve got to call my boyfriend and tell him that i’ll be busy next week!

Me: whoa~ this girl is really fanatic!

I stood there, staring at the poster, looking for any detail that would lead to the conclusion that the poster was fake, but damn yeah...it was real.^O^

I could already see myself screaming like crazy at FTI’s performance! Hihihi...now this is going to be fun!

Not as fun as the korean arts class was!

Me: Huh? I abruptly turned around with a stupid smile on my face.

Teacher: Don’t „huh” me! Why were you absent at my class? Said the teacher with an annoyed face

Me: Well...the class will start in a few minutes, Teacher, you must have mistook the schedule! Hehe

Teacher: Really? Take a look at the clock! Said the teacher with a smirk on his face

Me: It’s 13:50. Why?

.

.

.

HEEEEEEH??? I’ve been staring at this for more then 50 minutes??? Oh my God!  Teacher i’m really sorry! I just...umm...was busy taking care of my sick cat! I apologise! *Bows* forgot to mention that the korean arts teacher is also the principal so...

Teacher:Sure! And your cat’s name is Lee Hong Ki, right?

Me: What? No ,his name is Atsu...ko... umm...i’m really really sorry...

Teacher:Well, at least i know that it was a good idea to bring FTI at the festival...Looks like they are quite popular. Said the principal, having an aura of a really proud person Well, i need to go now, don’t be late for the next class. Okay??

Me: Yes, sir. I smiled back at him and started to walk away from the announcements wall.

Grrr...Babo yah!! >< Get yourself together! Classes time!


Later that night

The sound of the key made Atsuko jump up from the couch and get closer to the door. You opened the door and almost stepped on Atsuko's empty food bowl.

Yah! Atsuko, are you a dog or something?

Meow~

Don’t „Meow” me! Cats don’t carry their bowls around!

Meow~

You’re hungry aren’t you? I said pitying him

Wait a second, i’ll bring you something right away! He just happily followed me to the kitchen, i opened the door of the cupboard and...

Meow! Meow!

Umm...Atsu, you sweety, you can kill me but there is no food left...

Meow! Meow!

Meow! Meow!

Well, since i needed to go the the grocery store anyway, i’ll buy some really tasty things, so just wait a little, okay?

He looked at me with a dissappoited look, when did he become so important to me? He’s just like family and my bestfriend...Maybe i spoiled him a little i thought as i was making my way to the store.

 

Let’s see, i want this and this...

Waaaa~ what is that? I saw a super awesome pair of kitchen gloves, one of them had a skull print and the second a cat print.

Waaa! Sooo cool! Let’s get this! Looks like there is one pair of the type.

I made my way to the gloves and reached my hand for them,but instead of thouching the gloves, i got somebody’s else hand.

Of, i’m sorry. I said as i turned my face to the hands owner.

My eyes widened in disbelief!

Mianheyo! Said the hand master.

Oh! Oppa? I said with my eyes popping out!


Okay, so here is another update! Thank you to my very first two subscribers:GDnFLICKA and stars0216. Please, tell me what you think! Should i stop writting? I know that it's not that good..>< *hugs*