I hate menstrual pain!

Me and my black cat

 

I opened up my eyes, bothered by the sunlight striking me in the face.

Ah...it hurts~ >< i stood up and went to the bathroom..

Oh...so it’s here...one of those annoying days of the month was here...

Good part?

I’m not going to university

Bad part?

I’ll die because of the pain...even medicine can’t help me..i guess i’m a hybrid or something...

Why can’t things be perfect? I was so happy last night...and actually i’m still happy...but i feel so sick....

I put on an extra big hoodie, with a cat print on the back and a pair of tights; i sat on the couch and started to re-read the messages from..”My Oppa”...somehow it made me feel a little better, as i was thinking about something else...But that wasn’t enough...I didn’t have my mom near anymore, to take care of me...but still, there was Atsuko, who was right besides me anywhere i was going.After feeding him, i was trying to eat something, heading to the fridge, but then the pain intensified so much that i squatted on the floor feeling like a was stabbed by 10 knives at the same time...

I hate menstrual pain!

The pain was so hard to endure, that i started to cry....Atsuko was walking in circles around me, not being able to do anything...

All of a sudden, my phone started to ring.. It was only 7:00 in the morning, so who could call me so early?

How do you feel gonna be a rock?
(Hey everybody tell me how you feel)
Atama nayama shi tatte muda nakotodarou
(Shout! Shout! Shake your body and soul)

Bound! Bound! Bound!
Saahajikeyou kokoro sasou mamani
(Jump into the groove-

It took me some time to crawl to the phone..i didn’t even looked at the caller’s name.

 He-hello? I said trying to hide my crying...

Hey! A cheerful,yet sleepy voice greeted me. How are you? Did you dream of me?

Oh....sorry...no...but did you? I said sniffing my nose.

What happened?Are you crying? What’s wrong?

Ne? No...im not crying...i tried to fake a laugh.

Where are you?

What? Why?

Just curious.

Um...i’m still*sniff* still at home...

I see. Gotta go.  And he ended the call.

Huh? now he’s hanging up the phone just like that?

Aah..i started to cry again... feeling like the pain increased...I was standing on the floor in fetal position, turning from side to side...

 

Hey! Hong Ki! Where are you going at such an early time on your free day?

Oh..i want to visit the entire city today, so i need to go early.

Oh i see! Should i join you? Asked the manager

Um..i’m sorry , but i...umm..

Okay. I got it! Go and have fun! Said the manager with an upset face

I’m sorry.. said Hong Ki making his way to the exit door.

 

Visit the city my foot! Said JongHoon watching from behind the corner.


 

Sorry that it's such a short update, but lately, i've been a bit busy >< Tell me what you think, okay! ^^

Thank you to my 5th subscriber, sallyforeva!

thank you for reading~ *HUGS*