Say something funny so that the door will open

Me and my black cat

 

Good afternoon!said the cash register lady. You are the boy waiting for that cat-girl, right?

Oh! Hello, yeah...have you seen that girl? Hong Ki asked, surprised that she remembered him

Yeah, she’s just left...she came and bought some wine and some other strong alcoholic drinks and left. She never bought that before and looked like she’s been crying.You should take better care of your girlfriend.

Ne? erm...Where did she go?

Home i guess? But are you really her boyfriend ? Why do you- before she could finish her sentence Hong Ki already opened the door, running in the direction he followed you back then.

JH: Hey! Where are you going??

HK: Sorry i have to go! Said Hong Ki while running as fast as he could.

MH: if he didn’t want to pay, he should have said it from the start.

JJ:Nah, that’s not it, he looked serious...

SSH:Well, he’s a big boy, let’s just walk a bit around here..He’ll come back by tonight.

JH: okay, let’s go.

 

Hong Ki’s POV

Where could she be? What happened to her?Ah...where did you go Cat-girl?

 

Your POV

So you say that drinking is what makes you forget your problems? Is that why you’re drinking, dad? Crying Then, get these problems away from me...I was standing in front of my Block...i opened one of the bottles and started to drink...

This is the first time in my life that i’m drinking alcohol. The taste is so stingy and it feels like my throat is burning...even my stomach can feel the burning...

 

Hong Ki’s POV

Now what? There are so many block, how should i know in which one she lives?

Oh! That girl drinking over there kind of looks familiar... It’s her. Oh,no, i need to hurry up, she’s entering...

Hong Ki ran towards you, but you already closed the entrance door...

No...wait...Yah! Cat-girl!! I called while running

She already stepped into the elevator when I entered the lobby.

1st floor...2nd...and it kept on going.

General POV

Oh..maybe i’ll catch her if i climb up the stairs... As if his life depended on it, he started to go up... He got on the 3rd floor when he heard the elevator door opening. It was the 5th floor...He sprinted trying to catch you before you could open your apartament’s  door and get in...

Luckily, because it was your first drinking experience, you were already dead drunk, as you emptied the bottle in the elevator and no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn’t get the key into the lock...

 

Hong Ki’s POV

Yah!! I finally found you... i said, feeling out of breath.

She slowly turned around feeling dizzy.

You?

What happened to you? I asked when i saw her red eyes...

No..nothing... Why? Do i look funny? And she started to laugh

I think you look funnier than me! Hahaha

What’s wrong with her, she’s totally drunk.

You! Funny person over there, help me, okay?

Huh? What do you need? I said while i got closer to ger.Why am i so worried about her?

Say something funny so that the door will open.

What?

The key doesn’t work so maybe if you’ll say something funny the door will open...

Are you crazy?

Yes, why are you asking?

Never mind. Where is the key?

I dunno...

Show me your hands.

Why? You want to do magic tricks?

I just took her right hand, to find 2 identical keys there. I opened the door but when i turned around she was crying...

What’s wrong? Why are you crying?


Me? Because i’m sad... but once i cried because i was happy, you know? She said with a serious face

What am i going to do with you? For now just get inside, okay?


Why?

Because the door will be sad if you don’t get inside. I tried to trick her, but she was drunk, not stupid

I wish i could be the door.

What? Wae?

Because a door doesn’t have any feelings...teardrops fell from the girl’s eyes.

It’s okay! Don’t be sad! It will be okay! Why do i fel like my heart is ripping off when i see her crying?

Let’s just get inside for now... I put my arm around her waist and with the other hand i was holding her hand...She could barely walk...She turned around and looked at me

Why are you helping me?

Because i feel like doing so... actually i didn’t know either...

I helped her sit on the couch... she looked really down.

Is there something i could do for you?

Yeah...kill me.

What? Stop saying stupid things!

She started to cry even harder...Why nobody does what i want?

My parents won’t stop fighting, my dad won’t stop drinking, you won’t kill me.What’s wrong with me? Why nobody listens to me?

So this is why she is crying...family problems....


Well, maybe it's actually not longer than the other chapter,but still...hehe Thank you for reading! And please, tell me what you think <3 *hugs*