Tomorrow we’re leaving to Korea

Me and my black cat

Umm….let’s take a sit, okay? I said feeling a bit scared.

Mm.

We sat on the chairs from around the kitchen table.

Umm…so…what is it? I asked looking him in the eyes and smiling. He was avoiding my eyes, keeping a serious face.

You can’t tell me? I asked him with a trembling voice.

I’m really sorry… I ..

Huh?

I… I already have a girlfriend in Korea.

What? I asked starting to laugh. My head was telling me that it must be a joke, but my heart was telling me that it was true.

Haha. Now that’s a good joke. I tried to convince myself.

I’m…I’m not joking… he said staring at the ground.

What? oh, come on! You almost got me! I said feeling that my eyes are getting teary. Why would you already have a girlfriend? My smile was slowly disappearing…I know that you are joking. Tell me you are joking…Please…

Eventually I started to cry, as his face didn’t betray any sings of amusement.

I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.

So, is this the reason why JongHoon said that ”I can’t be your girlfriend”?

He didn’t say anything.

Can…can you please leave? I feel like being alone. I said wiping my tears.

He stood up from his chair without even looking at me.

I’m really sorry. He bowed and just left. As soon as he closed the door I started to cry…

Atsuko who’s been in my bedroom since the morning came running to me…

Again, it’s just you who can comfort me, aren’t you? I asked sobbing

I patted his head as he was purring.

My tears just couldn’t stop falling.

 

Hong Ki’s POV

I was leaning on the other side of the door…I could hear her crying, but I just couldn’t move. This time I knew it was my fault. I couldn’t go there and tell her that’ll be okay, that I’m there for her, since I’m the one who made her suffer. How can I be so stupid? Why didn’t I think about her? Why was I so selfish, thinking only about my happiness? Why? I felt my tears getting down my cheeks.

 

Yah. Let’s go. A familiar voice told me. I raised my head to see JongHoon in the elevator.

Tomorrow we’re leaving to Korea. It’s the best this way. He said when I stepped into the elevator feeling out of energy and out of living wish…I was like a radiocontrolled robot, i was going, because he told me to. If it was for me, I would just stay there, to the rest of life.

The elevator’s door closed, but before that I’m sure that I heard her words sobbing:” Babo yah!”

 

The flight is at 07:00 AM so sleep early tonight said the manager.

Oh! Said all the members except Hong Ki.

Yah, Hong Ki, are sick or something? Why do you look so pale?

I’m fine.

You’ve been drinking, right? Geez...this guy...lying to me that he’s visiting the city only to find some time and drink by himself...At least, you should have let me join you, huh?

.

.

.

What’s wrong with this guy?

He’s just tired. Let’s get into our room Hyung. Said JongHoon taking Hong Ki by the arm.

 

Oh! Hong Ki Yah! You’re already awake? Asked SeungHyun when he got to the reception.

But man, what with those dark circles? You couldn’t sleep last night?

Oh...

Are you so excited because we’re going home? He asked innocently.

Mm. Answered Hong Ki with no interest, staring at some inexistent dot on the wall.

What’s wrong with him? Asked SeungHyun nudging Minhwan.

No idea.

 

 

Okay guys. Have you packed everything?

Oh!

Then let’s go. In 20 minutes our plane will take off. Kaja!

All the members were leaving; Hong Ki was still on the same spot. Suddenly tears came out of his eyes. He turned around to the receptionist, wiping his tears.

Excuse me. Could you please do me a favor?

Sure.

Can you please send this for me? He asked giving the lady a small package with an address written on it.

Sure! She said smiling.

Thank you. He said as he started to run, in order to catch up with the other members.

 

 

Your POV

As I opened the window to take some fresh air, a smoke trail got my attention. For a second I felt my heart aching.

You wouldn’t leave just like that, would you? I asked myself hearing my tears hitting the window's sill…


Sorry if the secret wasn't so...impressing let's say ><

Thank you a lot for reading and commenting!

I totally love reading your comments!

I love you guys! *HUGS*