I left home

Me and my black cat

 

Ah De’s POV

I can’t believe they are fighting again...Gosh...i just can’t take it anymore..or better said, i don’t want to take it anymore...i want them to stop...i want to dissappear...i ...please just stop...

 

General POV

Ah De (you) was crying hard, while from the other room you could hear your mother screaming and crying and your father’s drunken voice yelling.Teardrops  were covering your entire face...The door of your room was slightly open, but your crying couldn’t reach your parents, as you were trying to keep it low...Suddenly, you heard a slapping sound and your mother’s scream of pain...

At that moment you couldn’t hold it back anymore and started to cry out loud...

 

Someone, please save me! Take all this pain away from me! Why can’t i do anything? Why can’t i go there and tell them to stop? Why?

 

And you started to cry again, feeling that the bed you were laying on was somehow suffocating you, holding you so tight, that you could barely breath ...You covered your face with your hands, hoping that you could just hide under them.  Just then, the door opened a bit and a small and cute kitten stepped into the room. The kitten jumped on the bed, attracting your attention. It was Atsuko, the stray kitten that you've recently found, a black cat, that everyone has been avoiding and cursing at. Even your parents were reluctant to the idea of keeping it, but you took him in without caring about what they said.

The cat aproached you, staring with his deep green eyes at the round teardrops that were rolling on the your face. Soon he got on your chest and stared into your eyes. As if he was smiling, Atsuko moved one of his front paws closer to your face, and touched one of your cheeks. The tears were blocked by the kittens fragile paw while he was like frozen.

I really look pathetic, don’t i? you said still crying.

 

Meow~ said the fluffy animal and after that he just layed down to sleep.

 

Yah~ Atsuko!! Oh, this sleeping freak cat! Wake up already!!

Well, i guess it’s okay if you don’t want the super tasty chiken cat food i bought for you. you said walking away from the big,fluffy ball sleeping on your bed. The cat sudenly jumped up and run to you meowing like crazy.

Okay, okay, i got it! you said smiling. Here you go!  you were smiling at the hungry cat who was muching the food like there was no tomorrow.

Oh! It’s already this late!! OMO...i have classes! Grrr...hurry up! hurry up!

You got your bag, put on your shoes and went out the room.

 

Ah De’s POV

Ah, i need to hurry up and take the subway! Let’s hope that i won’t take another route again..hehe..since i’m still addapting to this, i messed up last time. Okay, this is the one i need in order to get to the University...umm..probably...well, let’s just hop on it.

 

You found a free seat, got the headphones out of your bag and played your favorite song, „F.T. Island’s Send (away)”

„Ah~ Hong Ki Oppas voice is killing me! *sigh*

 

I can’t believe that’s already been a year since then.  I used to listen to this song back then a lot.I wonder if they are fighting again... No, that’s not it...i promised myself that i won’t think about it and focus on University...but i’m still wondering if i made a good choice leaving home to live by myself in the capital city...Well, there’s no other way to find an answer other than trying it out.

 Oh! I’m here! Wait ! wait! Don’t close the doors! I need to get down!

Whew~ I almost didn't gett down on time..hehe..babo ><

 

Oookay~ since i still have a few minutes left until the classes start, let’s just take a look at all the posters here...it kinda looks like something important...

I took my head phones off and turned off my phone’s music player, smiling big at the background photo. (Hong Ki)

 

Umm...so the cafeteria has come with a new menu...Nice! Maybe i should try that! Hehe..What is that?OH! What is f.t.island doing printed on this?? Heeeeeeeh??? They are going to come as special guests for the anual school festival? OMO !!!!

 


Okay, so this is the first chapter. Please tell me what you think and if i should continue or delete this ^^ And thank you a lot for reading!! <3 ya! *hugs*