Double Wedding

Me and my black cat

Soon you got off the taxi as you were in from of the Lotte Hotel. Before taking out your wallet to pay, Hong Ki has already handed the driver the money.

Hey! You already paid for the cakes. It’s my turn.

Next time, when you’ll by me ice cream! He said smiling

Okay!Pshh...making me feel indebted...  i shook my head.

He reached out his hand waiting for me to hold it. I put my hand in his and he intertwined our fingers. The two of us entered the wedding hall, looking for Mi Ah. We saw her at the other side of the hall. We started to walk towards her but then I felt something was strange. A bunch of mesmerized eyes were all around us. I looked at Hong Ki and he was smiling happily.

After all, I think we look really good as a couple! He said Eye-smiling

I just felt like melting down…My heart beat increased and when I felt him squeezing my hand I blushed like crazy. God, how can I love him so much?

We got closer to Mi Ah, who was next to Min Hwan, to see her covering .

OMO! You two actually look even better then the bride and groom! Is this a double wedding?

Min Hwan was really surprised seeing that the two of you were holding hands.

Hong Ki noticed his puzzled expression and made the presentations.

Min Hwan, this is my girlfriend Ah De, Ah De, he’s our drummer, Min Hwan.

Nice to meet you, I said bowing.

He did the same, but with a strange look on his face.

Is there anything wrong? I asked

Umm…Hyung is lucky!

Maybe you should have had your glasses on after all.

What? I asked confused.

Never mind.

The ceremony begun and the two of you were silently watching the event.

The of every wedding came.

Yoon Ji Young, do you promise to take Bang Min Ji as your husband for better and for worse and to cherish him for the rest of your life?

Yes. The bride said. You were captivated by the moment, when Hong Ki turned you to face him. He cleared his throat and said

Park Ah De, do you promise to take Lee Hong Ki as your …um…black cat for better and for worse and to cherish him for the rest of your life?

You giggled and answered confidently.

Yes, I do.

The priest continued in the front.

Bang Min Ji, do you promise to take Yoon Ji Young as your wife for better and for worse and to cherish her for the rest of your life?

Yes, I do. Said the groom.

You copied his words and repeated.

Lee Hong Ki, do you promise to take Park Ah De as your um…cat-girl? for better and for worse and to cherish her for the rest of your life?

You bet that! Hong ki said grinning.

Then, I declare you husband and wife. The priest ended.

Hong Ki smiled and corrected: Then, I declare us boyfriend and girlfriend! Both of you started to laugh at your randomness.

Mi Ah and Min Hwan watched the entire scene with her hands on her chest while Min Hwan felt a bit dizzy because your sweetness.

Then, as in all the weddings, the couple shared a kiss in front of everyone.

Hong Ki looked at you, as if asking for permission. You just smiled back and that was enough for him. He kissed you and you kissed him back, putting your hands around his neck.

OMO! Mi Ah said surprised. Min Hwan covered his eyes, to save his innocence.

 

At first I was his fan, now I am his girlfriend. I’m really lucky to have a guy like him! We were kissing passionately like there was no tomorrow. i didn’t care about Mi Ah and Min Hwan’s staring, i didn’t care about the whole other people starring, i didn’t care about the cameraman who was supposed to record the wedding, but who was now focusing on the two of us, i didn’t care about anything. I was happy that i had finally found the boy of my dreams. It was just me and my black cat.

The two of us broke the kiss and panted for air, when clapping sound came from all around the hall. At first i thought it was for the fresh married couple but i was almost shocked to see even the bride and the groom clapping while looking our way. I turned red like a tomato and i looked at Hong Ki for some help.

Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Lee Hong Ki and I’m the vocalist of F.T.Island and this is my girlfriend , Park Ah De. Please look well after us. He said bowing.

I just couldn’t believe my eyes and ears.

What did he just said??!!

Everybody smiled at the two of you. You stared at Hong Ki in shock.

Yah! Why did you do that?

Because.

Because of what?

I don’t want anyone to touch you or whatever. They must know that your mine!

Huh?

Hyung, said Min Hwan, do the rest of the guys know about this?

Not everybody. But let’s go meet them right away.

Mi Ah mouthed an it’s okay and you left together with Hong Ki.

Umm…Hong Ki said as he turned around looking at Mi Ah. Don’t you want to join us? This time I’ll make sure you’ll meet JongHoon.

So, you’re finally feeling indebted to me! Muhahah Sure, let me talk to my uncle first and then I’ll come with you.

While the three of you were waiting for Mi AH, Hong Ki called Jong Hoon and told him to get the others and meet them at a nearby café. Mi Ah came and the four of you went to the café. In 10 minutes the entire Fti was there

Good morning Bob! I’m SeungHyun! He said reaching a hand to you

Hi, I’m Park Ah de- you said reaching your hand to SeungHyun’s but Hong Ki took your hand back and said

She’s my girlfriend, Park Ah De, so don’t try anything!

Hey, I’m Jaejin! It’s nice to finally meet you!

You smiled and vowed.Finally?” you asked yourself confused

Hey! Said Jong Hoon.I’m sorry that you had to go through all of this because I forced Hong Ki to tell you that…

No, It’s okay! You said smiling If it wasn’t for that, maybe I wouldn’t have realized how much I care about him.

So, you really care about me, don’t you?

Hong Ki said with a smirk on his face.

You just hit his shoulder.

So now, you guys met my cat and the reason I became a better guy.

All the Fti members faked to be poking.

Mi Ah took a sit besides Jong Hoon.

How are you baby?

All of us turned our faces to them.

What?

You…just called her” baby”?

I guess I should tell you after all. Everybody, she is my girlfriend Jung Mi Ah.

We were all shocked.

NE?!


Remember that I didn’t want to take my boyfriend with me? Said Mi Ah looking at me..Well that is because I don’t have a boyfriend any more…I mean…I have one now she said as Jong Hoon put his arm around her.

So this is what is was all about? Hong Ki said confused.

DUUH~ You thought I made my way here just to help you reconcile with Ah De? Hahahah

It was stupid how all of us started to laugh at her tone.

Don’t you girls have some friend for us too? Said JaeJin, poiting at himself, SeungHyun and Min Hwan

Sorry guys~

We started to laugh again.


 

I got home and put away my luggage. Atsuko came running to me and jumped on my lap as I squatted.

Awww~ You missed me, didn’t you?

Meow~

Did mister Brian took good care of you?

Meow~

Aww. I missed you too!

Now, I have to let you meet your…umm..twin?

Another large luggage pack was put besides your. From behind Hong Ki came smiling.

Heeeey~ How are you? He said patting Atsuko.

He looked at the two of you and gave in purring. After all, he knew that you didn’t abandon him after that week you’ve been away.

Are you sure you won’t regret your decision? I even booked the tickets for our fight back to Korea Said Hong Ki looking at me.

Um. I’m sure I said smiling.Now let’s eat and start packing.

I called mom and told her everything and she was really happy to hear that so let’s get things started.(mom's wish was to see me living happily together with my boyfriend.)

**A few weeks later**

I changed my university, I changed my life, I almost got beaten by a group of fanatic primadonnas last week, but I know that Hong Ki is besides me, and so is Atsuko! Forgot to mention Mi Ah, who followed Jong Hoon in Korea too.

So, here I am, trying to get into the right subway that will get me to my new university, with my headphones on, listening to the same old song “Send(away)” ,but this time with a smile on my face, thinking about the amount of good things that happened to me in the past year.

My memories recalling was interrupted by my phone.

 Received a new SMS

From: My black cat

Subject:  I miss you

Message:Yeobooo~ I miss you! I just finished rehearsal And now I’m playing with Atsuko

Did you take the right subway route? I can’t wait to see you tonight.

I was smiling at the message, getting ready to type back when I heard a voice

“The doors will now close”

I looked outside the windows to see there written the name of the station I must get down to. I run and jumped out of the subway just before my backpack could get trapped by the doors.

Whew~ Now this was CLOSE!

 

To: My black cat

Subject: I miss you too

Message: I miss you too and tonight I’ll punish you for almost making me get trapped between the subway’s doors. Muhahaha!

 

From: My black cat

Subject: Can’t wait!

Message:I can’t wait for your punishment! I really like sleeping on the couch with Atsuko! <3

 

Oh...this guy! I just can’t take enough of him!

 

THE END


Everybody~~~ I want to thank you for all your support! I've never expected to reach 25 chapters.hehehe

I love every one of you who subscribed, commented and read my story!

I'm sorry if this wasn't such a satisfying ending and i apologize that my story wasn't that good.

Once again thank you and i hope that you enjoyed my story at least a little little bit!

Much love!

Adechan <3

 

A final shoutout of my subscribers!

GDnFLICKA

stars0216

SShizz501

phoebe16

sallyforeva

ssweetdreamer101

HongKiOppa

crashingrose

iiPanda

KatieRose380

strawberrymilk

larlielarlie

ShiroiHane

pedodino

thea_basilio

peodbear

Big thank you everyone! *bows*