Since when did i have 1000 hearts?

Me and my black cat

Ne? You speak korean!

Ah, ne. I said with a shy smile platered on my face.

And you called me „Oppa”. Do you know me?

I instantly blushed, thinking how stupid i can be.Ne...You are FTI’s Lee Hong Ki-ssi, right?

Ne! So you really know me!

Yeah..i’m...i’m your fan. I said lookind down with an awkward smile.

Oh, really? Then if you’re my fan you wouldn’t mind letting me buy these gloves, right?I saw them first!

Ne? I was staring at the oppa who turned out to be a 5 years old kid.

Okay, i’ll buy these. He took them and placed them into his Shopping Cart. He turned around and left in a hurry.

Huh? Is that the angel i saw on TV?!

At least he could say bye or something!  I said a bit disappointed

 

Have a great day. said the cash register lady.

Thank you! I said smiling, i took the bags with my shoppings and left, still affected by the meeting with the „smiling eyes prince”.

 

Hong Ki POV

So she’s leaving? What should i do?

I really didn’t meant to offend her, but i coudn’t stand staring into her big brown eyes hidden under those glasses anymore...  And i really wanted these gloves. Especially the one with skull print. Oh...i must have looked like a jerk leaving like that...Hong star, what to do now?

Without even realising it, i was already following her...

She looks good..hehe...what am i thinking? I didn’t come here for this.

 

General POV

 

You felt somebody’s staring eyes from behind and decided to go faster. Soon you were running, and so was Hong Ki.

Wishing for all this following thing to end you just abruptly stopped running and turned around to see who’s messing with you. Hong Ki reaction was a bit slow and he bumped into you, making you lose  balance.

i’m sorry, i didn’t see you...

Huh? you said while rubbing your that crushed on the hard ground.You....you didn’t see me?

HK: what a stupid excuse i found... I mean i didn’t see you stopping. Waaa...Oh my God! What is this?Where are her glasses?said Hong Ki feeling his heartbeat increasing.

Ad:Uh-uh...Now where are my glasses? you started to look around for them when you felt somebody’s hand grabing yours.

What are you doing? you said staring at your hand.

Helping you to get up? Said Hong Ki ,almost not believing his own words.

Here you go.

You looked at him, touched by his gesture.

 

Ah De’s POV

Oh my God! My hand ..is still in his...and ...my heart. What’s wrong? Why do i feel like i have 1000 hearts beating all over my body?

Thank you. I said looking into his beautiful eyes...feeling that the world is mine

No problem.It was my fault anyway...

Why were you following me? I murmured..

What? Oh...i just..umm....wanted to ask for dirrections! He said laughing awkwardly.

Oh i see! So...where do you need to go? God, he still has my hand...i’ll turn into icecream and melt here if this will keepn on going! I thought, blushing like crazy

Umm...i have a concert next week at some University, so i was thinking of visiting it in advance...to see how it looks...

At this hour? It’s past 8 ...

Ah...um...not the inside, i just want to know how it looks on the outside!

Huh? well...um...you need to go to the subway and take-

Well, never mind i can go tomorrow! Said the boy taking his hand back...

 Hong Ki's POV

Omo, i’ve been holding hands with her since then ....what’s wrong with me? Why do i feel like this?

But ,erm...how do you know what University i’m going to have my concert at since i didn’t say its name?

Well, actually it’s the University i go to ...i saw a poster today ...

Really?So i’ll see you again? I asked without thinking

Heh? Um...yeah....most probably!

Hong Ki Yah...what are you doing?!

I picked up her glasses and gave them back to her.. Her eyes were to much to look at..i felt like i could do something crazy at any moment....

Keep these on, please! I said with an ordering tone and started to pick up AH De’s shoppings.

Huh?! Oh...i’m sorry for my bad darkcircles...

Thank you for your help. she said when i gave her bags back.

Then... i think i should be going now...i said already regretting it.

Okay..then, see you at the concert!

Oh! See you there! Don’t you dare to miss it Primadonna! I said with a smirk on my face.

Eh? Sure! I’ll be there!

Her laughing looked so cute, that my smile went from ear to ear.

I saw her suddently looking down and turning red like a traffic light...I didn’t want to go anymore. I just felt like hugging her, but then she bowed and started to walk away.

I...was frozen there, having a crazy wish to know more about her...somehow, her eyes were telling so much that i felt like she needed some protection and love... And am i the one to give her that? Uh...what am i doing? I turned around heading to the hotel i was living at for the 2 weeks i’ll be spending here.


Another update! Hope that you like it! ^^ Thank you a LOT for reading~ *hugs*